It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Video of Trump Ordering the Ukraine Ambassador's Removal

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Im in hotels too. Way down the ladder from owner....but ive sat with lits of folks i dont know. Most wealthy people ive shared a table with wouldnt know me either.

Im not trying to say Trumps being truthful...only saying its plausible based on my experience. Wealthy people have cash and everyone wants some of it

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Sure it does, if you're gonna get all triggly about people recording the President and allege it happened in the White House, which is secure, and it instead happened in a hotel room, which is not, it certainly matters.

Should the day ever come that our people are ambushed and die, you need to remember it doesn't matter. Should you forget, I will be here to remind you.

National security matters to me.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Should the day ever come that our people are ambushed and die, you need to remember it doesn't matter. Should you forget, I will be here to remind you.

Cool, you let me know when some NOC dies in Ukraine over this pipeline they were haggling about. That will be roughly in 2000 and never.

National security matters to me.

Just not to Trumpy Bear who holds those meetings in unsecure hotel rooms, right? Total stable genius maneuver there.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Classy. Blame the victim, not the criminal.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Classy. Blame the victim, not the criminal.

What criminal statute are you citing there detective and why isn't Trumpy Bear having him prosecuted if it was criminal?

Oh, and I love blaming victims, if victims weren't so stupid they wouldn't get victimized.

edit on 26-1-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
How can the president claim not to know a person, but then order the firing of an ambassador after given information, on video, from the person the president claims he does not know?

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Perhaps to find out who she was talking to and what she was saying. Using her as bait for the bigger fish.

Are you suggesting that Trump change his mind and ordered the Ambassador's surveillance? That would make sense. But it was Lev Parnas and his partner Igor Fruman, of Fraud Guarantee (lol), who seem to have been surveilling her up until her recall, a year later.

What doesn't make sense is Trump's denial of knowing Lev Parnas then. And another question is why is the President's ex lawyer, John Dowd, representing Fruman? Why did Fruman's attorney, a White House friend, allow Parnas' attorney to release Fruman''s video?

Curious and curiouser!

edit on 26-1-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay Electronica

So eight pages and still no response from you? Did you have any intention on participating in the discussion you started?

Personally I'd like you to address the very first post after your OP by BigFatFurryTexan:

Ive had trouble piecing together any relevance in this. She wasnt fired for another year.

What am i missing?

edit on 1/26/2020 by Alien Abduct because: Corrected the autocorrect

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

How many meetings would it take before you know someone?

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I have to agree.

This actually helps trumps case with the, way did you fire the ambassador issue and only slightly hurts trumps case with the I don't know lev parnas issue.

That's why I really think this is being released to build a case that trump does know parnas. Maybe even knows him very well.
If I'm right we will start to see more video of lev and trump talking and hanging out together.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

The person recording is fruman and he is facing a trail but not for this.

www.justice.gov...

Lev Parnas And Igor Fruman Charged With Conspiring To Violate Straw And Foreign Donor Bans

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Not just one pic and chat no.

How many pics and chats at how many different events?

How many dinners have you had with him?

How many meetings would it take before you could say that you do know him?

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: toolgal462

I still don't think trump should be removed.

But this does give more weight to lev when he says he knows trump.

It doesn’t

Do you honestly think Trump has time to make friends, he’s not even close to most of the senators who defend him every day

I think Lev wanted to know Trump, and Trump knew of Lev, but I doubt they were friends lol

This doesn’t even matter, it’s a dead end story

Lev should be investigated from head to toe for his blatant failed take down attempt

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
NO!

If there are any more tapes like this, whoever has them please, for once in your life, show a hair of respect for national security! At least act like you're not a traitor to your country! Do not advertise our internal affairs to the rest of the world over some petty two-bit political shenanigans. Try to be a rational human being with some shred of dignity.

Ok, fair point... but my main point was simply that it actually bolstered Trumps position...

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: PartyCow
How can the president claim not to know a person, but then order the firing of an ambassador after given information, on video, from the person the president claims he does not know?

You do know she wasn't removed until a full year later, right? This was just a casual conversation Trump had with someone he didn't know but claimed knowledge of the Ambassadors activities... and he replied with a 'get rid of her', not as an order, but as a casual remark based on what he had just been told.

I imagine he has casual conversations at dinners like this all the time with people he doesn't know.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay Electronica

Just show us the actual law that Trump has broken IRT to the video. Show us where it states Trump can be impeached for firing an ambassador.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Lol at the usual mental gymnastics of Cult45 and the other paid operatives on here (UKtruth, carewemust, etc etc).

You know as much as the rest of us that donnie lies more than the average 4yr old (and cries more too).

Honestly I've never seen such a weak, thin skinned leader of a country in my life. A brief scan of his Twitter feed every day just shows how deeply insecure and weak he is.

Then all his snivelling sycophants say "omg u would be the same if the media called u names all the time!!!"

Nope, because I'm not a weak little paper tiger who thinks the world owes me something. Plus I'd be too busy running the country to go crying all over twitter and posting fake polls/telling people to read edited partial transcripts (while refusing to release actual transcripts).

Face it - you're all too deeply buried into your own cognitive dissonance to say "actually yeah, he's turned into a complete flange. All he did is ride on the coat tails of Obama's economy, and give a tax break to the richest people in the country at our expense."

A patriot holds his leader to account. He does not follow blindly and bend over backwards to defend every single action the leader takes. The latter is called being a "yes-man" and is a sign of weakness.

You're weak. You're anti-American. You're too partisan to actually defend your country.

Shame on you.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
it weird trump say he dont know him but he does what lev say so president take order from random person lol what

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
So here's the bottom line....

So what if he lied?

How does that effect you personally? Did his lie cause your insurance to go up every year? Does your company have to get a new policy EVERY YEAR that's more expensive with worse coverage?

Did his lie effect you by sending a loved one to a war zone to support jihadis in a foreign country?

Did his lie assassinate 4 Americans without due process?

Because if telling a lie is abig deal to you, why were you silent or even worse argue on behalf of a lie before president Trump?

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

A patriot holds his leader to account. He does not follow blindly and bend over backwards to defend every single action the leader takes. The latter is called being a "yes-man" and is a sign of weakness.

Son, you wouldn't know a patriot if one slapped you across the face.

You sit there and push this BS story about your own countrymen, completely ignoring the damage that this recording could do to our relationship with other countries or how many people in our military this kind of thing could get killed. You want to get this man that your own countrymen voted into office so damn badly, that you would literally burn down the very institutions of our country in your rabid desire to show your own countrymen that you were "right." That's not patriotism; it's egotism and arrogance, the level of which would even put Donald Trump to shame. You would see actual patriots, people who put their lives on the line to defend you and your ilk against those who would do happily do you harm, lying dead in pieces and cheer on those who killed them, all in the name of politics.

Do not use the word patriot to describe yourself. It is disgusting to actual patriots when you do so.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join