It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Video of Trump Ordering the Ukraine Ambassador's Removal

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: proximo

OK - did anyone seriously doubt that?

Do you read ats?

Lots of people here believe (ed) trump and defended him with trumps line of , "I take pics with lots of people."

Is trump going to say that he eats dinner with lots of people?
I guess he can say that because he does. But your saying you don't believe him?

About not knowing who Parnas was? Yeah I never believed him.

In fact when I saw him answer that question I was thinking that was a dumb thing to say, that it would come back to bite him.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

If lev was telling the truth about knowing trump maybe some of the other stuff lev has claimed is also true?

talk about grasping at straws...
lev now have more credibility then trump trump lied to america saying he dont kno him!

oh my

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Exactly!

Ambassadors serve at the pleasure of the President. Period!

He could fire them because he didn't like the color of their socks!

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: nataliep

originally posted by: toolgal462

If lev was telling the truth about knowing trump maybe some of the other stuff lev has claimed is also true?

talk about grasping at straws...
lev now have more credibility then trump trump lied to america saying he dont kno him!

oh my

Whatever helps you get through the night. Good luck with that!

I think it's far more telling that the video proves that Trump fired Yovanovich long before Biden was running for the Dem nomination.

I know you wont see it but this kinda destroys the whole impeachment case put on by the Dems. lol

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
So she told some Ukrainian officials he would be impeached... and Vindamen was heard trashing America in front of Russian soldiers during a joint exercise... man the Dems dragged up some wonderful witnesses, no conflict there at all.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

i get throught night fine i just buy a new mattress and ambient bed speaker system

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

What are you talking about? I'm asking "Why all the cloak and dagger? "when he could have fired her on day one?

I'm asking, "How is it the President's job to fire an ambassador on the spot at a fund raiser, based on a lobbyist with an agenda, who wants the ambassador removed, based on gossip?"

Answer? It isn't. That's why she wasn't removed until one year later!

edit on 25-1-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
So she told some Ukrainian officials he would be impeached... and Vindamen was heard trashing America in front of Russian soldiers during a joint exercise... man the Dems dragged up some wonderful witnesses, no conflict there at all.

vindman is such a good patriot that Ukraine offered him a job as their military leader 3 times he bragged. lol
edit on 25-1-2020 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Sweetie, you are imagining things again. I think it's so very wrong that Dems treat you this way.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

What difference does it make when she was fired?

Did it ever occur to you she was being used to gather
information? That someone was spying on her?

Get real one of these days, will you?

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: nataliep
omg trump white house has bad security you can just phone on the table and record lol what a joke

Yep - I blame the democrats and their intelligence agency operatives, since such things always APPEAR to be in the favour of pushing their impeachment narrative.

In the history of mathematical permutations and combinations, the chances that these deceptive conducts are not of their doing is ZERO.

ZERO.

I also blame Obama and Ol Dodgy because this type of sh!t has their smell all over it and has done so since before the night Hillary lost.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay Electronica

A video released Saturday captures President Donald Trump appearing to say he wants to “get rid” of the then-U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch.

How DARE he fire someone he has ALL RIGHT to fire for any reason! What on earth could he have had reason to fire her?

The balls!
edit on 25-1-2020 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

The whistleblower was talking about getting Trump impeached 2 weeks after he was inaugurated - with one of Schiffs current staff members.

This whole damn thing is a setup. People that can't see that are blinded by Bias.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

You don't think it matters that it was one year later, after this video, that she was actually called home?

It matters because this isn't a video of Trump calling for a hit on the ambassador. She's still alive!

It's not even documentation of Trump really firing her, since she wasn't fired, and was called home until a year later.

edit on 25-1-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

hillary did it!

lol HDS

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: burntheships

You don't think it matters that it was one year later, after this video, that she was actually called home?

It matters because this isn't a video of Trump calling for a hit on the ambassador. IShe's still alive!

t's not even documentation of Trump really firing her, since she wasn't fired, and was called home until a year later.

What it shows if anything is that the staff around him would not follow his orders. Not surprising since so many have leaked materials on him and are actively working behind his back to try and impeach him.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

and stupidity. I'm sorry, but lets not sugar coat it. They may be biased as well but are clearly not very bright.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Two things:

1) The President is entitled to fire any Ambassador.
2) Meeting someone and talking with them doesn't mean you know them.

I have met many people in meetings of several people. If I was asked if I knew most of them, I'd say no.

The President has literally met thousands of people in the last 3 years - including stopping to have conversations with police and servicemen - taking photos, etc, or giving rides on Air Force One. He'll actually 'know' very few of them.

edit on 25/1/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: nataliep

Why must you bring up Rotten? Strange as no one has mentioned her at all.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

That's what I said earlier in this thread. Is this evidence of the self named "adults in the room" group, that White House official "Anonymous" told us about?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join