It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Video of Trump Ordering the Ukraine Ambassador's Removal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
The first thing I noticed was that there was a live mic and live camera in a top-level meeting!

Anyone else have any problem with that? I damn sure do! Where is the Secret Service? Asleep? This is a direct seditious violation of our National Security!

TheRedneck

Agreed!

Furthermore, it surprises me that people point out Trump wanting to get rid of someone that's talking crap about the president in such a way when the information contained in this audio/video lets out some serious information on our supposed "allies".

Based on how everything is laid out, Trump is learning information and he's deciding action based on that information he's being filled in on. He didn't even know Ukraine had oil. The things he says, considering the information he's hearing when he says them, makes sense to me. Why not to everyone else? I just don't understand. Makes no sense to me.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: nataliep

omg trump white house has bad security you can just phone on the table and record lol what a joke

It's not that he just had a phone recording in the White House... he was going around taking video of the place settings!

And no one noticed? No one cared?

Crap like this can get operatives killed, soldiers killed by releasing sensitive data to our enemies, even start a war... and we're worried about what Trump said? If Lev Parnas really did record this, he should be executed for sedition. Screw the politics!

This is just freakin' wrong. Anyone who doesn't get that is by definition a warmonger.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
So she told some Ukrainian officials he would be impeached... and Vindamen was heard trashing America in front of Russian soldiers during a joint exercise... man the Dems dragged up some wonderful witnesses, no conflict there at all.

It's crazy. They're literally telling on themselves to the people who worship them - letting out and explaining in such an obvious way just how messed up they are, for all to see.... and still people follow these idiots?

I would honestly believe that if one of them came out and said that they murdered someone because that person supported Trump, people would, no $#!%, still praise them for trying to impeach Trump.

Anyone know the way out of this Twilight Zone?

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
i thought they have cell phone jammers in white house office meetings

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

If Lev Parnas really did record this, he should be executed for sedition. Screw the politics!

This video was recorded by Igor Fruman. Why, how it was released through Lev Parnas' attorney is beyond even Racheal Maddow!

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Jay Electronica

This defiantly makes trump look worse when he says he doesn't know lev.

So now lev has pics of them together and video of them talking at a small meeting.

You really think trump doesn't remember the guy that said that to him at this dinner?

Makes me wonder what other video's lev and fruman have?

He meets people all the time he may not remember him who knows. Donors get to meet the president all the time my dad had diner with Obama but I will bet Obama doesnt remember him.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Lumenari

So we have a video of Trump...

Doing his job.

Really?

It's Trump's job to obey the recommendations of a lobbyist at a fundraising event, with an agenda to remove an ambassador,who is gossiping about something the ambassador supposedly said, in rumor, and fire that ambassador on the spot?

That's the President of United States of America's job?

It was probably the last straw concerning her. He probably knew all about her dislike for him way before this dinner.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: nataliep

jamming incoming and outgoing calls maybe. Cameras in the phone might be entirely different.

Seriously... I'm all about freedom of information but this is during a white house briefing. These people are telling on themselves as rats (Hey it's the Year of the RAT) and they should be dealt with accordingly. Surely they are breaking laws freely and willingly without pause.

They should be treated accordingly.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: Irishhaf
So she told some Ukrainian officials he would be impeached... and Vindamen was heard trashing America in front of Russian soldiers during a joint exercise... man the Dems dragged up some wonderful witnesses, no conflict there at all.

It's crazy. They're literally telling on themselves to the people who worship them - letting out and explaining in such an obvious way just how messed up they are, for all to see.... and still people follow these idiots?

I would honestly believe that if one of them came out and said that they murdered someone because that person supported Trump, people would, no $#!%, still praise them for trying to impeach Trump.

Anyone know the way out of this Twilight Zone?

Better buckle up it's only going to weirder when Trump wins again.

link   

Doing his job.

Really?

It's Trump's job to obey the recommendations of a lobbyist at a fundraising event, with an agenda to remove an ambassador,who is gossiping about something the ambassador supposedly said, in rumor, and fire that ambassador on the spot?

~sigh~

It's Trump's job to maintain foreign relations with other countries.

If he finds out that one of his employees is running around telling other countries "Don't listen to my boss, he's going to be impeached anyways" that probably doesn't help him do his job.

So it would be his job at that point to get rid of the person and hire another one.

Have you ever had any management experience... at all?

And before you even start with gossip and rumor, keep in mind that you are entirely behind the current impeachment effort.

Which consists entirely of gossip and rumor...

/facepalm

edit on 25-1-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
My question is how does the Ambassador to Ukraine know Trump will be Impeached soon . Was this all part of the setup ?

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Doing his job.

Really?

It was probably the last straw concerning her. He probably knew all about her dislike for him way before this dinner.

If that's the case, why did it take a year to get her recalled?

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

/facepalm

Could you be more bias?

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Probably something to do with all the other former Obama holdovers protecting her and undermining Trumps authority as they have been doing since day 1.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: nataliep

jamming incoming and outgoing calls maybe. Cameras in the phone might be entirely different.

Seriously... I'm all about freedom of information but this is during a white house briefing. These people are telling on themselves as rats (Hey it's the Year of the RAT) and they should be dealt with accordingly. Surely they are breaking laws freely and willingly without pause.

They should be treated accordingly.

I would have thought they would have been searched beforehand to make sure they didn't have any recording devices on them?

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

/facepalm

Could you be more bias?

It's spelled biased sweety.

I also don't think that the word means what you think it means.

Or you would be embarrassed to use it.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

/facepalm

Could you be more bias?

I think that you do not understand the /facepalm and it does not mean what you think it does.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Doing his job.

Really?

If that's the case, why did it take a year to get her recalled?

As was mentioned earlier, a lot of people in the administration refused to do things Pres. Trump wanted done. This was probably one of those things.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

/facepalm

Could you be more bias?

It's spelled biased sweety.

I also don't think that the word means what you think it means.

Or you would be embarrassed to use it.

LOL, did you see my comment? HAHAH

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

i kno you can sweep for hidden camera they should just install it into the entire room so you can see if something recording like a secuirty monitor room the can target recording sources

like famous celbrity sweep hotel rooms for cameras
edit on 25-1-2020 by nataliep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join