It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

a loss of face to admit you or they do not have it under control.

Which is exactly why they would make a propaganda video making it look like they do

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Again, they might make the video, but they also may not have to make it. People really could be soldiering on. Face it ... this is roughly Spanish Flu level, and people carried on through that. The social order held even though it was very strained.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: toysforadults

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

There are currently 5 confirmed cases in the US, Washington, Illinois, Arizona, and 2 in California. All traveled from China.

How can so many cases be global already in such a short period of time if it wasn't just ripping through their communities? Seems unrealistic to me that so many cases have gotten out of China if it wasn't more prevalent than a few 1000 people

I've been saying that for a while:

1. Things are worse than the official numbers.

2. It's not as perfectly airborne as something like the measles.

3. It has been circulating for longer than they've admitted to as well.

None of those things means it isn't bad news for all of us, just that it's a slower spreader than some are panicking about. It will spread quickly in a local area of high density population but take longer to branch out.

The thing is , if it has up to a 14 day incubation period, we really dont know HOW fast its spreading because large numbers of people dont even know they have it

It will take that initial bomb of people being sick at once to understand better

link   

Shutting down all the entrances,exits and air travel is not business as usual
For China to risk such behaviour is very telling.

edit on 26-1-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

does anyone have evidence that that channel is producing propaganda??

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Oh ya, the markets are gonna get hit. Question is, is it over reacting. We received no new info really about the problem, the virus, we still do not know if it’s airborne but quarantine a city bigger than New York, there is something about the virus, we are not being told, my old man intuition is telling me that. I dunno thou, we can’t do anything about it right now. Make sure we have supplies at home for a few weeks if we have to hunker, if things get scary, it’s gonna get worse just how worse we dunno. Right now let’s see China, the 2nd biggest economy on the planet over 50 million people are on lock down, that will effect the markets. I doubt we are going to get allot of info, on the actual virus, to prevent panic. Symptoms of this illness sound pretty crazy, and painful thou.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

if it was the case social media should be flood with video of thing going better but nope you only get state made video.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
A view from a different lens.
Corona Virus uses the same tactic as ClimateChange.
1. Create a problem
2. Instill fear in the population
3. Offer a solution
4. Demand funding
5. Keep underlying agenda alive by fooling the public.
6. Insane profits

Example:
WuXi in $3bn deal to manufacture 'first of its kind' vaccine
23-May-2019 By Vassia Barba

WuXi (China) Vaccines will build a dedicated manufacturing facility for an unnamed global vaccine leader, under a 20-year contract.

The owners/makers of the masks, gloves, googles are rakin in the dough.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

for sure can see this being the case...

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults
Bitcoin should pump alongside Gold
Asian markets tend to overreact and usually stabilise once the EU markets open. But everything is so overbought and this bull market is so overextended that it has to crash, regardless of the virus
it's not a question of IF, it's a question of WHEN.
edit on 26-1-2020 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

I don't think the markets will get much of a hit, simply because they are pretty well faked already. Five percent pullback and then away it goes, its not reflecting the true economy anymore anyway.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

im working in the mining domain if you realy want to see things move before the price change check if there is any spike or dop in the mining hashrate wich is for a great part come from inland china.
www.blockchain.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

yeah I agree, it's crazy... everyone I know who trades is sitting on the sidelines and just making options plays while waiting for the Fed to run out of gas

but this how serious we know this kind of event is because insiders will start buying this bad boy up if it's not a big deal
edit on 26-1-2020 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dolby_X

im working in the mining domain if you realy want to see things move before the price change check if there is any spike or dop in the mining hashrate wich is for a great part come from inland china.
www.blockchain.com...

oooooo please post more this would be huge in China as people fear the collapse of Shanghai compsoite which I imagine happening (this morning for them)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

This came up on my recommendations.

@ ground zero.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Official numbers from China :
www.nhc.gov.cn...

Translated using Google Translate
At 02:00 on January 26, 30 provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities) reported 769 new confirmed cases, 137 severe cases, 24 new deaths (24 cases in Hubei Province), and newly cured discharged cases. 2 cases, 3806 suspected cases were newly added.
As of 24:00 on January 26, the National Health and Health Commission has received a total of 2,744 confirmed cases, 30 cases of severe cases, 80 cases of deaths, and 51 cases of discharged patients. There are 5794 suspected cases.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Its time to panic....

I went to Walmart and CVS no MORE MASK AVAILABLE!!!!!

Someone is buying all the mask in bulk!!!!

While out shopping I ran into a group of asian females wearing masking.

Later I ask the store clerk about their stock of mask they said people have being coming in all weekend to purchase mask!!

I can't #ing believe this!!!!
I am pissed!!
edit on 26-1-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

speak of the devil..

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Looks like it may have been that lab Wuhan Institute of Virology after all..
"The deadly animal-borne coronavirus spreading globally may have originated in a laboratory in the city of Wuhan linked to China’s covert biological weapons program, said an Israeli biological warfare analyst."The Washington Times
edit on 1/26/2020 by DjembeJedi because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/26/2020 by DjembeJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I'm hearing 80 deaths in China now?

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join