It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Possible case here just outside of Denver. Reported yesterday I believe locally.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Thought it might be a good idea (well fun one) to list the weird and wonderful stuff the people of China eat - all of which are of course "delicacies" (I think that's a way of explaining away eating weird #).

So we have the bat soup;
The "3 squeaks" live mice dish;
Live tadpole soup (well just spoon feeding toddlers live tadpoles from a cup of water);
Virgin boy eggs (collecting young boy urine, then boiling eggs in it);
Cat # coffee;
And my own personal favourite from a former boss of mine.
Was in China, his Chinese colleagues took him out for traditional food to eat. "What's this, what's that" (they said to him).
Finally served him up a weird looking white tube "What's this? - taste, taste!"
He tastes it - "it's a bit like pork"
Them "YAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA - YES pork, pork!"
Him "what is it"
Then: "PIGS ASSHOLE!"

Yummy.
Just - yummy.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Axios.com 100 under investgation 26 states

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

5 million people left China before they were able to quarantine the city
edit on 26-1-2020 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Way to go NZ
www.newshub.co.nz... .html
edit on 26-1-2020 by hiddenNZ because: (no reason given)

Won't let me post like,but a plane load of people landed in NZ after finding one of the passengers was infected. Go to newshub.co.nz
edit on 26-1-2020 by hiddenNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

For somewhere that is portrayed as the apocalyptic end of the world in previous video claims, Wuhan doesn't look like it's doing THAT badly. And the grocery store sure looked well stocked with food to me.

IMO, in reality, it looks like people are just doing what they're told and mostly staying inside. Not freaking and screaming in the streets and raiding stores to the bare shelves.

It actually kind of makes the Katrina aftermath look uncivilized as #.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
It actually kind of makes the Katrina aftermath look uncivilized as #.

LOL. They actually enforce the law in China.

In the united states, it would look the same as Katrina.

But, it will be Trumps fault, regardless of what happens.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DevolutionEvolvd
Possible case here just outside of Denver. Reported yesterday I believe locally.

Goddamn. And the patient is being treated at a hospital not one mile from me. :/

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Yeah Katrina was an embarrassing moment for so many reasons. But, a caveat ; the Chinese government isn't exactly known for there soft treatment when it comes to their citizens.

But with that being said, the Chinese people are handling this very well.
edit on 26-1-2020 by Oppositeoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonMCG

Stay strong and prepared brother...

I would hope a large hospital in America can handle a single infected case without a problem.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth

Stay strong and prepared brother...

I would hope a large hospital in America can handle a single infected case without a problem.

Thanks—will do! I have a pair of N99 masks arriving tomorrow (just in case; I can always return them).

I'm more worried about where the patient was. Where St. Anthony's is, it's a tight-knit community where everyone frequents the same places—grocery stores, gyms, schools, etc.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
You can’t trust any “positive” video during a crisis from the news media in China. It’s propaganda and staged. When I have time i’ll Detail how they shift the Overton window during a crisis in China.

Guangdong Provincial Govt just required wearing a mask if outside in public. Not sure how they’ll enforce it but it’s confirmed, I saw the news clip myself and my friends in Guangzhou have confirmed govt sending everyone text msgs with same.

My old company is strongly considering closing 74 English Training centers around China temporarily. Starbucks is closing shops in certain cities. My friend in Starbucks there is trying to get me a list of cities.

Companies with telecommute capability are being asked by govt to let workers stay home and work. Haven’t confirmed this but it was discussed in China during MERS.
edit on 26-1-2020 by SpartanStoic because: Add content

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

The telecommute provision is a step that should be taken by all companies regardless of location. Right now, anything that can cut the number of people needing to go out and about is a good thing.

Hate to say it, but that means suspending the Super Bowl and other sports events and similar gatherings.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I just saw one of the few posts that got through today claims 3 doctors and 70 patients died in one hospital alone last night.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Yeah same. But I dont think it's a confirmed case yet.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Ahhh yes, that's a good point, and one I didnt even think about... Christ all mighty... It's such a scary prospect, an infected villager if you will. I reside in a rural area in VA, but I have lots of family up north and in DC, I've been talking to them all day about this. And I saw a little bit ago there's suspected cases in Central and Northern VA.

Hopefully the one near you is a false alarm, I remember there being some outbreak of a virus in that area that hit the schools hard? Hopefully it's just mass hysteria, MH can cause physical symptoms just as if one were really sick.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DevolutionEvolvd
Most US cases aren't.

Unless it's changed since this morning, there are only 3: Washington, Illinois, CA. There are a bunch of suspected ones though. Some of those will be real, but a lot will be the usual random colds and flus that spread around this time of year.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Yeah that's my first instinct when I see a "positive" video from a mass quarantine. The Chinese government is just hurting themselves, I feel sure we and other western countries have offered help, but from what I've read it's been denied.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Yeah it was refreshing to see an actual video of what's happening.

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join