It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: angelchemuel
If that video of those crows is genuine....China is in a whole bigger mess than it thinks it knows......

Yeah if that's true that would be very disturbing.

Plus if they can contract the virus too - if they're picking at infected corpses/animals/water then flying all over Europe etc.

Doesn't bear thinking about.

The disturbing part is that after some analysis regarding the patent behind the science in which the cells for this virus are produced it mentions that this particular version of this “IB” classified disease was nano-engineered using cells of a chickens liver. Further studies include mentions of strictly testing it on chickens. Chicks and unhatched chicks were the subjects in the trials conducted by the science teams because the particular strand of virus genome variation was available in the database for researching purposes.

TLDR; 2019-nCoV was born of birds.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: tarifa37

If that video of those crows is genuine....China is in a whole bigger mess than it thinks it knows......

Why its just a bunch of crows you can see that in the countryside every day in the UK.

Because they gonna feast on the dead. Animals and humans. And then they go off to the next place..
edit on 28-1-2020 by Hellas because: typo

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Hellas

Visions of "The Stand" or "Resident Evil" come to mind. More mutations. Prolly not but who knows.

Many laugh this off, but I think that nobody should be allowed to leave Wuhan. Expat or not. Given the current situation, it's just nuts to risk the health of everybody else, just because they want to go home.

That may have helped a month ago,but too late now.
also WTF were the government doing by announcing the lock down of Wuhan 12hours before the lockdown,allowing 6 million to flee the city?
Real clever stuff cccp.
Real clever.
Almost as though they wanted it to spread-although i doubt it as it could well lead to the ousting of Xi jin ping.
More likley just grade A stupidity.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Why its just a bunch of crows you can see that in the countryside every day in the UK.

Because crows aint stupid and know if they dared to descend anywhere in Wuhan they'd get eaten.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
And what's with that new Hospital they are building in record time? What are they preparing for?

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Because they gonna feast on the dead. Animals and humans. And then they go off to the next place..

That's ridiculous. Although crows are known to come to your house when someone is going to die they can peck at your window.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

So you think the streets of China are covered with death bodies? Even if many more died then they want us to believe, my first thought would be that they cremated them, not piled them up.... That vid reminds me of the flocks of sparrows I see everyday above my town, when the flock comes together before sunset.... even sounds the same

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

I'n no expert, but can you just 'grow' a virus?? Except the manmade ones?!

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

And what's with that new Hospital they are building in record time? What are they preparing for?

A city of 11 million had less than 70,000 hospital beds. One has to believe they were on the cusp of overstressed when things are normal. Add thousands of sick to the mix and they would be push beyond the breaking point and it is that breaking point that ultimately devastates communities when these pandemics hit.
www.bbc.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLaBelle

So you think the streets of China are covered with death bodies? Even if many more died then they want us to believe, my first thought would be that they cremated them, not piled them up.... That vid reminds me of the flocks of sparrows I see everyday above my town, when the flock comes together before sunset.... even sounds the same

Yes, because sparrows and crows sound the same..

No the streets are not filled with dead bodies. There will be some, along with many dead animals

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Federal Indictment Unsealed
What timing! This should rattle some nerves on the already fragile US-China relationship.
The chair of Harvard’s chemistry department was charged in a criminal complaint unsealed Tuesday on allegations that he did not disclose Chinese government funding. Charles Lieber is accused of lying to the Defense Department about his alleged ties.

In conjunction with the program, Mr. Lieber became a “strategic scientist” at Wuhan University of Technology, according to the complaint. For “significant periods” from 2012 to 2017, his contract called for a $50,000 a month salary on top of $150,000 in living expenses paid by WUT, it said. He was also awarded more than $1.5 million by WUT and the Chinese government to set up a research lab, it said.

Wall Street Journal

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I'n no expert, but can you just 'grow' a virus?? Except the manmade ones?!

I would assume they are talking about gram positive tests, like a swab on a pitri dish yields a colony of whatever was on the swab, indicating the person swabbed did have the virus being checked for.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

That's ridiculous. Although crows are known to come to your house when someone is going to die they can peck at your window.

Crows eat dead animals

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

Hospitals, 7 in Wuhan, 10 in Beijing (confirmed no link handy), 8 in Guangzhou (rumor, asking my friends there)

Also note the amount of positive or neutral messages out of China. They are in major info control mode.

Someone noted on Twitter the infected cases are following a math formula and it was not an infectious disease standard formula used by CDC for example.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Sounds like Melbourne wants to be added to the map.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The numbers been updated at BNO to 5484 in China.

Doesn't make sense to me - the day before the increase was 58%, today it's less than a 21% increase.

Previously it was 45%+ every day.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I just read on twitter about the "Wuhan Clan". I know dark humor, but I thought it was funny

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tennisdawg

Yeah massive over reaction

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Whatever the outcome of this virus(And I hope it doesn't kill many more people)-you can expect to see a very different internet in china once the dust has settled.
The government thought they had it all sussed out,the totalitarian great firewall,the social credit score,the banned western websites-none of it did what it was designed for-It was designed to control the spread of information,brainwash the masses with government disinfo and scare people into behaving like good little commie slaves.

Well,that hasn't worked-people are VPNing around the filters to get information out,doubting their government has there best interests at heart and actually thinking for themselves.

The chinese government will not tolerate such things,so I bet the internet will be even more restricted after this settles down.

In reality the use of internet may have saved some lives by scaring people to stay indoors when the government was saying the virus wasn't serious(in december).

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join