It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Federal Indictment Unsealed

A Harvard Professor Charles Leber has had his federal indictments unsealed. Charges include not being candid with investigators. Charles has undertaken biomedical research in Wuhan. Two Chinese nationals are involved with attempts to smuggle biomaterials from America.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

I don't know-Maybe because they are expecting further lockdowns after the latest 2 week incubation period sice wuhan went on lockdown?
That is all I can guess.
But yes a bit late for that since they made a mess of the original lockdown.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
UPDATED NUMBERS:

There are currently 5,575 confirmed cases worldwide, including 131 fatalities.

bnonews.com...

PREDICTION CHART on TRACK

edit on 28-1-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

update your numbers already up, they will go up for around 6 hours now it the day in China .

There are currently 5,589 confirmed cases worldwide, including 131 fatalities.

edit on 28-1-2020 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Like a clockwork the Btc price jumped when China is waking up ! Another day another 5%

bitcointicker.co...

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dolby_X
Like a clockwork the Btc price jumped when China is waking up ! Another day another 5%

bitcointicker.co...

I don't understand why bitcoin is going up in relation to this outbreak because when the people dissappear, the electricity goes off. No more bitcoin.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific I would say tt this point does it make a difference the virus has spread outside of China and we don't know how many are infected or who has been in contact with who.

But I guess to mitigate a larger risk of spread stopping any travel from China it could have been acted upon sooner rather than later. Obviously a decision like this comes with risk assessments.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

you cant imagine how many way you can get to the network
but yeah in the hot zone if the network it cut it can be hard but China got over 1 500 000 000 humans living there and they control a big part of the coins running around.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

a reply to: celltypespecific

update your numbers already up, they will go up for around 6 hours now it the day in China .

There are currently 5,589 confirmed cases worldwide, including 131 fatalities

That's 1000 more since the last report I read only this morning. That's quite concerning.
edit on 28-1-2020 by StrangeQuark96 because: missing another quote!

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
UPDATED NUMBERS:

There are currently 5,575 confirmed cases worldwide, including 131 fatalities.

bnonews.com...

You beat me to it but there are reports of much more than this amount and predicted 150,000 in April in chonqing

Death toll reaches 131 in China’s virus epicentre, 840 new cases seen: Official

www.hindustantimes.com... tml

edit on 28-1-2020 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I posted that earlier. He has quite the resume & awards. He must have pissed off some people very high up.

Charles M. Lieber (born 1959) is an American chemist and pioneer in the field of nanoscience and nanotechnology. In 2011, Lieber was recognized by Thomson Reuters as the leading chemist in the world for the decade 2000-2010 based on the impact of his scientific publications.[1] Lieber has published over 400 papers in peer-reviewed scientific journals and has edited and contributed to many books on nanoscience.[2] He is the principal inventor on over fifty issued US patents and applications, and founded the nanotechnology company Nanosys in 2001 and Vista Therapeutics in 2007.

en.wikipedia.org...

link   

originally posted by: RMFX1

bitcointicker.co...

I don't understand why bitcoin is going up in relation to this outbreak because when the people dissappear, the electricity goes off. No more bitcoin.

Because, for reasons I can't even begin to rationalize, this artificial, non-physically existent, arbitrary e-currency is viewed by otherwise logical people as being a safer haven than currency which actually exists in a physical form and can be universally traded for goods and/or services and safer than physical metals which the Earth isn't making more of and humanity is making more scarce daily.

Remember though, this is the same generation that brought us World of Warcraft characters and unique weapons being auctioned on Ebay for thousands of real dollars, so...
edit on 28-1-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: deviant300
a reply to: celltypespecific I would say tt this point does it make a difference the virus has spread outside of China and we don't know how many are infected or who has been in contact with who.

But I guess to mitigate a larger risk of spread stopping any travel from China it could have been acted upon sooner rather than later. Obviously a decision like this comes with risk assessments.

This is a major signal. It clearly illustrates that the situation is NOT IMPROVING but only getting worst.....

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Chongqing is just to the west of Hubei. The city has many transport connections to Wuhan, with a population of roughly 31 million, according to official statistics. Prior to Wuhan authorities’ decision to implement a transportation lockdown, 30 high-speed trains ran between Chongqing and Wuhan every day, according to the Wuhan Railway Bureau. In the first 22 days of January, about 22,000 passengers flew from Wuhan to Chongqing, according to government statistics. Most other localities in Hubei have since also initiated lockdowns. Chongqing locals told the Chinese-language Epoch Times by phone that the situation in their city is very severe.

Estimation Experts say actual numbers of infections are likely much higher than what Chinese authorities have disclosed. Hong Kong University’s school of public health estimated that about 43,590 have been infected in Wuhan alone. The peak period of the virus would be April to June. The study projected that the second most serious outbreak would be in Chongqing, with more than 150,000 new cases every day in April. The research team estimated that as of Jan. 27, Chongqing has 145 to 570 potential infections, Beijing 72 to 260, and Shanghai 62 to 224—all higher than what authorities are currently reporting.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Over 6000 infected now ! like i told in another post they will get bigger watch the next 6 hours closely
edit on 28-1-2020 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: RMFX1

bitcointicker.co...

Because, for reasons I can't even begin to rationalize, this artificial, non-physically existent, arbitrary e-currency is viewed by otherwise logical people as being a safer haven than currency which actually exists in a physical form and can be universally traded for goods and/or services and safer than physical metals which the Earth isn't making more of and humanity is making more scarce daily.

Remember though, this is the same generation that brought us World of Warcraft characters and unique weapons being auctioned on Ebay for thousands of real dollars, so...

Ahhh, now I get it!

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

#BREAKING: 6,058 INFECTED
Reports from China are stating there is now 6,058 cases of Corona Virus in total world wide.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
They UPDATED the NUMBERS again!!

There are currently 6,058 confirmed cases worldwide, including 132 fatalities.

bnonews.com...

PREDICTION CHART is not keeping up.....

edit on 28-1-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I posted that earlier.

Very good. This is a hard thread to keep up with.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I would just like to clear something up for some people a page back asking how can this exist unless it’s man made.

The reason this exist is purely scientific, extremely fundamental things really.

The record of this organism existing is logged and The organism, in this case an ill-mannered variant of Infectious bronchitis found in chickens(liver cells), is stored and somewhere along the line was purchased by investors for the intent of researching, testing, and manipulating It in hopes to produce a “more effect” vaccine to combat the very existence of itself.

More importantly, I believe this was an avian strain of infectious bronchitis that these people dredged up from the vault of whoever the hell sells virus’s. And now has some how been introduced to the world again.
edit on 28-1-2020 by WeAllWait because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join