It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: tennisdawg

originally posted by: Hellas
There's a flight from Wuhan to Anchorage with evacuated Americans.

No offence, but I wouldn't want to be near those people, or anything they have touched. I also don't think they are going to be all tested, despite the normal temperature readings.

Here you can track the flight

I don't think it would be a stretch to add Anchorage to the map of suspected cases, at least until they prove otherwise.

Well, in about 8 hours we will see how this will play out. If they just go home, it is a catastrophe! They need to be quarantined no matter what

link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Wtf people...

Seriously...

Not one single person outside of China has died. Not one.

Get a grip. Yes, until lots of cases start getting reported and deaths start occurring... just, get a grip.

In part I agree with you. This has potential to be catastrophic, but as yet we are only on the brink of it. We may not fall in to the abyss and should all remain as calm as possible. I think it sensible to prepare however you can. But no one should give in to panic.

link   
If that video of those crows is genuine....China is in a whole bigger mess than it thinks it knows......

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
If that video of those crows is genuine....China is in a whole bigger mess than it thinks it knows......

Yeah if that's true that would be very disturbing.

Plus if they can contract the virus too - if they're picking at infected corpses/animals/water then flying all over Europe etc.

Doesn't bear thinking about.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

Visions of "The Stand" or "Resident Evil" come to mind. More mutations. Prolly not but who knows.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
There's another flight going to Tokyo with evacuated people.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

Plus if they can contract the virus too - if they're picking at infected corpses/animals/water then flying all over Europe etc.

I clicked through to find OP, it was attached to a link translated link, lots of info- have no idea of merit. Found another post within that post that they were warned of "wintery mosquitos"?

I dont know if this link will work but here it is overwintering mosquitos accompany crows

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
bnonews doesn't seem to have updated numbers for hours.

I'm starting to dread the update.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Visions of "The Stand" or "Resident Evil" come to mind. More mutations. Prolly not but who knows.

Many laugh this off, but I think that nobody should be allowed to leave Wuhan. Expat or not. Given the current situation, it's just nuts to risk the health of everybody else, just because they want to go home.

link   
Hope the service crew wear proper PPE, especially the Lavatory Cleaners, and Lavatory suck truck!

link   

bnonews doesn't seem to have updated numbers for hours.

I'm starting to dread the update.

I remember reading about a case in Birmingham earlier.

link   

originally posted by: ragiusnotiel

I clicked through to find OP, it was attached to a link translated link, lots of info- have no idea of merit. Found another post within that post that they were warned of "wintery mosquitos"?

I dont know if this link will work but here it is overwintering mosquitos accompany crows

Oh Jesus - mosquitos too?

Just when you think it can't get any worse it does.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Hope the service crew wear proper PPE, especially the Lavatory Cleaners, and Lavatory suck truck!

Where do you think the suck truck is going to dump all that? Exactly..

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Note to all if you have kin overseas you may wish to tell them to come home or monitor closely the travel situation if this gets out of hand air traffic bar for essential reasons may get shut down

link   

link   
a reply to: ragiusnotiel

Mosquitoes hibernate.

If they can carry the Virus when it warms up they are screwed .

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Nice.. More of them crows! They'll # the damn virus everywhere

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ragiusnotiel

We've just screwed up the planet but hey we'll give you a cheap funeral

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Why its just a bunch of crows you can see that in the countryside every day in the UK.

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join