It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 269
<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenhandofthetaff

When this is all over, we should all meet in Washington for a big ATS Q party. I want to meet you all.

I'll get the first round.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Latest drop

New: Title TBD
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV6
15 Dec 2019 - 5:53:54 PM

Screen-Shot-2019-06-19-at-2.51.33-PM.png
212-397-2255
Operators are standing by.
Q

Phone number is for Clinton Foundation
Pic is the GTMO gate sign

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky

When this is all over, we should all meet in Washington for a big ATS Q party. I want to meet you all.

I'll get the first round.

Jaeger bombs are on me! Xx

Cheers TheTaff

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Interesting Mini-decode:

Dec 14th... posts = 11 = K.
Dec 15th... posts = 15 = O. (so far)

K.O. = Knockout weekend?

If we get another 11 posts today then it might become KZ = Kill Zone!
edit on 15-12-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: airforcerulessky

If they ever succeed at infringing our right to keep and bear arms, it will be over. The 2A is and always has been a huge issue for me. Like he said, once the American People are disarmed, the OWG's power to control everything we do will be complete.

Fascinating stuff.

QOS, not to be nit picky...

"They" did not give anyone rights, they had no rights to give in the first place. They don't have a shelf with rights they can bestow. This is a MASSIVE distinction. Who are "they" anyway - can you point to them?

Codifying something does not bestow control over it as one would like to believe.

Again, the Constitution does not give any rights to anyone, in fact, YOU and I as living beings are not a party to it at all - it is about the business of doing business as government.

I HATE the fact the drafters never anticipated a future where HUMAN BEINGS are inherently free was no longer "self evident." Ugh!!!

That said. While folks had guns: Pelosi happened, Bush Drug Running happened, 9-11 happened, 1871 happened, wars wars wars happened, CNN happened, Public School happened, forced vaccines happened, GMO's and Humans As Currency...

And THIS happened ^^^

Reliance on guns is a false god, a false protection scheme. How do I know? At least 8 years (I'd argue more) of the 16 year plan happened and DJT Q reality isn't using GUNS to reverse stop it and set a course.

Alright, I nit picked a bit.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

A Cruz FISA is a big problem for the media goons.

Can you imagine the Anger of ALL the Senate if there was a FISA on Cruz?

Senators all protect eachother when it comes to stuff like that.

They were already saying things at the Judicial Comittee hearing like: "If Page can be FISA'ed like that, what's to stop them from FISAing us".

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

CLIP

Snark aside, very important point here.

Watch the clip. Watch the Water (I've never seen her drink on one of these things)

Water=Info = She is not in charge of anything at all - controlled.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
It's much bigger than Earth itself and boundaries are like here.

The soul/spirit is an immortal light unseen by the avatars (humans) probably reincarnated or go to the infinite and good light or just dwelling between two worlds or going dark-evil
your soul spirit can choose to travel immortally within the boundaries of our solar system.

within this realm of death and the boundaries, you don't or maybe have some energetic powers to do something as that what I understand happens.

So the three-dimensional plane is the solids ( We-us) what's out there right now unseen by our three-dimensional solidity is another cast ruling the solar system.

Want to break free after death break the interstellar bubble and you can reincarnate everywhere IMHO? otherwise, we will be recycled endlessly until the spell boundaries are broken..

I just realize that the Q could be that representation of that bubble and the dash the escaping immortal souls from imprisonment?
edit on 0b58America/ChicagoSun, 15 Dec 2019 18:11:58 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 15 Dec 2019 18:11:58 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Cranky, it doesn't matter. The fact is we have the guns. Millions of them. No other country has them like we do. Our guns and our rights to use them scares the heck out of the controllers. No country, bank, organization can control us as long as we have the guns.

Sorry, game over.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Water has double meanings but I disagree with your analysis respectfully. It makes no sense.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky

Water has double meanings but I disagree with your analysis respectfully. It makes no sense.

Often when the water is picked up it means this is important information. Horowitz did this during his hearing - he grabbed the water, made a statement, set it down.

She is asked if bribery was it, then why no bribery included? Her answer is "I didn't decide, others did." Not her decision to make, even though she's claimed it was all along and it could have been included even without merit.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Progressives (and I use that term loosely) are taking us back to barbaric and depraved times. They call good bad, and bad good. This video has me baffled, but in another sense, it confirms what I have been seeing. There is a cavalier unconcern for basic human taboos, morals, and even life itself.

much edited

Dostoevsky said, “If god does not exist everything is permitted.”

I think we are seeing the results of that belief in action.

One of the issues facing humans is that morals are ultimately a social construct, so in a sense are just “made up.” At the same time, they are necessary for the smooth functioning of society.

Religion has tried to deal with this paradox by saying, no, morals come from God and have a higher authority. This worked within the various populations that supported a particular religion. But as society became more global, it became clear that religions and their dependent moralities were relative.

Sure there were some practical universal concepts, like preventing inbreeding and preventing violent chaos, but the bedrock authority of a God’s decree came into question.

So as belief in religion has waned, so has the foundation for morality. Perhaps the logical consequences of Dostoevsky’s suggestion was summed up by Aleister Crowley who said, “Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.”

Personally, I think the essence of true spirituality is to choose good for no other reason than that is your preference as a soul.
No rules, written in stone.
No fear of consequences.
No enticement of reward.
No social pat on the back.
Just a choice based on the love in your heart.

Ironically, Crowley also said, “Love is the law, love under will.” I don’t pretend to understand him.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Can we get board owner to take a Group Photo?

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Sorry, fell behind.

Q3689

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Re: 'Mystery Man' Joseph Pientka...
Related names:
www.names.org...

Tat, someone on twitter found a 2007 pic of Pientka as FBI swat. They posted several pictures of what could be him walking with Comey, another walking with McCabe, one sitting behind Comey or McCabe at a congressional hearing plus others.

Will post if i can locate.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Q3690

Dec 15 2019 17:13:28 (EST)
GANG of 8 DECLAS = [[[AS]]]
"Knowingly."
Q

Q3691

Dec 15 2019 17:15:09 (EST)
@Snowden
#HOMECOMING2020
Q

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

All I am reiterating, after hearing the final few minutes of that video, is that there will be an even stronger push to infringe upon our Constitutionally expressed recognition of the unalienable right to keep and bear arms.

John Brennan's last tweet was about remembering Sandy Hook and continuing to push for gun control legislation. He didn't "remember" them last year on Dec. 14th. But this year, he decides to remember and push.

He knows what is coming. We, too, know. The American People...not the pretenders...completely understand what is at stake.

Hopefully, John Brennan will be in jail soon and can observe from a jail cell on death row.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Yeah, "do what you whilst" is another of Crowley's lines.

These people are of the Black Lodge.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Cool idea!! We could meet in one of my all time favorite Quiet spots.
There is a decent cowboy watering hole nearby. 🍻🍷🥂🥃🍸🍹🍾🍼🥤🥛
Able to land small planes on the desert playa.
I got a marker somewhere out there.

My Desert Oasis

Heh, probably not too practical though but, what the hey.

top topics

<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join