It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 271
<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
8kun dead in the water again? Q overload?

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Co-equal branches of government. The executive branch is not subordinate to the legislative branch, and vice-versa.

Also to note ...

The other Co-equal is the SC itself.

Can The President just tell the SC to take a running leap?

Does the SC have a Power over The President.

No it does not. That Power was given to The House and The Senate working together.

The President can tell the SC to take a leap.

P

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Now Schumer’s trying to dictate how impeachment goes in the Senate!!? The audacity.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Link

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Now Schumer’s trying to dictate how impeachment goes in the Senate!!? The audacity.

He wants certain Whitehouse personnel to testify. Fine. First comes Schiff, Ciaramella, Hunter/Joe Biden. But I fear if Lindsey Graham and Mitch McConnell are in charge, we won't see those three witnesses.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

It's back up. Timed out on me about 10-15 minutes ago.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That DOJ plane was in Little Rock in 2018 (see date in article heading). The DOJ missed the November 15, 2019 deadline for indicting McCabe.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords I made a meem for that.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

It's back up. Timed out on me about 10-15 minutes ago.

Still dead for me. Using duck.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Schiff looks like HELL!

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Co-equal branches of government. The executive branch is not subordinate to the legislative branch, and vice-versa.

Also to note ...
Can The President just tell the SC to take a running leap?
Does the SC have a Power over The President.

When Obama called out the Supreme Court justices during a SOTU Address, with them right in front of him, I thought they would make him PAY. But they upheld ObamaCare 5 months later. So there's that...

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: pteridine

Q needs to slow down. DOJ missed the court deadline for indicting Mcabe.

What about a military tribunal for him or maybe he has flipped and pled guilty to a lesser charge? Or just maybe he is a deep cover white hat acting as a distraction for the ambush. Every good ambush needs a distraction.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Worth noting Rudy G has the Cliff's Notes version of Ukraine up on his twit via 5 OAN clips.

@RicoRudy

I suspect this is just to get folks super edgy, but I do wonder if his recent raging didn't help knock back the "charges" on impeachMENT because... Ukraine.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
SCHIFF: I had no idea the FBI was committing Serious Abuses when I said all that stuff. Yeah, right.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Fialka is cipher machine for girl. No, wait...
cryptomuseum.com...

The Barbie Typewriter E-118, is a low-cost electronic typewriter, developed as a childeren's toy by Mehano in Slovenia (formerly: Yugoslavia) and sold worldwide by Mattel (US) 1 . The E-118 is the latest model in the product line that started with the E-115. The electronic typewriter was the successor to the earlier purely mechanical Barbie typewriter models. It is little known thatmost electronic variants have a hidden built-in cryptographic capability that allows secret writing. 2

Although the E-118 is bascially identical to the earlier models, the exterior has changed quite a bit over the years, probably to appeal more to young girls. Wilst the earlier models were all made at the Mehano factory in Slovenia, the latest one is assembled in China.

Fialka Simulator cryptomuseum.com...
Ukrainian programmer Vyacheslav Chernov (Чернов) has written a beautiful graphical simulator for Windows TM, that emulates all known Fialka models and countries.
It supports the old wheels as well as the later adjustable wheels, and supports different wheel-wirings for the various countries. Furthermore, the wiring cores can be installed, flipped and rotated in any of the other wheels.

edit on 15-12-2019 by FlyingFox because: DOITQ!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: pteridine

Q needs to slow down. DOJ missed the court deadline for indicting Mcabe.

What about a military tribunal for him or maybe he has flipped and pled guilty to a lesser charge? Or just maybe he is a deep cover white hat acting as a distraction for the ambush. Every good ambush needs a distraction.

I believe this PT. Rumor was he visited Gitmo twice in 2018. What is interesting him being "out" with the recent revelations makes this more visceral then it would have been if he were dead.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

SCHIFF: I had no idea the FBI was committing Serious Abuses when I said all that stuff. Yeah, right.

Too funny. He's only looking at a camera lens, yet he can't look the lens in the eye (pun intended). [AS] FF pointed out, IT looks awful.

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Watching SNF. Bills Vs Steelers.. take a wild guess at who was featured at halftime...The Sandy Hook Connecticut football team. State Champs

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Jury pool question: Sir, have you seen the defendant on teeeveee? "yep, I called the cops and demanded that he be arrested." Sir, you are dismissed.

Presidential Candidates Warren, Sanders, Booker, *Harris, Klobuchar, Bennet: DJT needs to be impeached right now, he's guilty of collusion with russia obstruction.

Chief Justice Roberts: Yes, I was the head of the FISA court that authorized spying on DJT.

This is obscene.

Also, really really funny because who's name is going to pop up during a trail is like russia russia russia roulette.

I'd say think mirror - who's really on trial?

posted on Dec, 15 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

a reply to: FlyingFox

That looks like an interesting conversational piece at the coffee table.
Back during Desert Storm I had to change out the crypto every 12 hours by feeding paper tape into one of these cipher machines. I hated doing it because sometimes it wouldn't take the tape and to make matters worse the Captain would be breathing over my shoulder asking WTF is the problem. Talk about pissing pants. Good times!

Maybe a KL-7 would suffice. In the late 60's, no one realized that the contractor who was making the stepper rings would just sell any out of spec product to mil surplus stores. This was discovered when a Chief RM noted the local hippy crowd wearing these really cool machined white nylon bracelets. This was quickly remedied but there was some excitement at the time.

new topics

top topics

<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join