It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Perez the Democrat Chairman and Man Behind The Curtain Whats the Next Move for President?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
For several months I have been pointing out in two previous threads that after all the bloodshed in the DNC for President 2020 Primary that Hillary Clinton would rise from the background and return to save the Democrats for election 2020 and declare herself for President 2020. So now, this past week she’s shaking the bush.

So what just happened the past week as the Clinton INTEL machine had their rabbit ears up along with just why are the Democrats at it again after that Bernie thing back in 2016? I mean what are they doing to Tulsi Gabbard who is only at $10 million dollars raised. They intentionally blocked her out during the debate and then Hillary Clinton comes out with some more Joe McCarthy Russian era filth on her.

Really and why? Hillary's outburst was unnecessary unless something else is going on. That going on must be having something to do with Bernie as Bernie will need a running mate. So think about it. Harris is toxic along with Biden. Gabbard appeals to a younger generation at 38 and oh by the way, she’s smart and she’s no dummy and she served in the military. Plus she may fit the needs of "The Squad" who do carry some clout in the party as Tom Perez, the Democratic Chairman and Man behind the Curtain, said publicly that these women are the future of the party. Gabbard may fit the bill as Bernie’s running mate as she young whereas he’s Bernie at 78. To me it’s a fit. Forget about Elizabeth Warren as her shoe doesn’t fit at 70 years old. Tom Steyer. Nah. Just another money grab Hedge Fund Manager similar to Epstein.

So let’s get back to Hillary. Her INTEL probably caught wind that Gabbard was being floated around as Bernie’s VP as no way in hell will Bernie back off in 2020 and stand down for the party this time. Plus the US INTEL doesn’t care for Mrs. Clinton nor did they back in 2016. Take that one to the bank. My guess is Hillary is playing that Russian card to force herself back on the DNC ticket as VP via discrediting another candidate as that’s her specialty. Just go ask Trump.

So in lieu of my two prior Threads I now think at this point in history, Hillary Clinton WILL NOT run for president in 2020. Bernie’s too strong at $74 million, just came back from a heart attack strong and Tulsi is a decent choice. Hillary is gaming for the VP spot and seeing the historical events that seem to hang around and envelop team Clinton, god help us something doesn’t happen and Bernie’s health heads South.

In my opine, that’s Hillary’s play. She is gunning for VP on Bernie’s coattails. So let’s see how this headline plays out as I also think the Obama’s like Tulsi as he; Barrack seems to only tolerate Hillary.

38 people cited for violations in Clinton email probe

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, a long-shot 2020 White House candidate, ripped Hillary Clinton on Friday as the “embodiment of corruption” after the former secretary of state seemingly cast her as a would-be Russian asset. Mrs. Clinton drew the Hawaii Democrat’s ire with her comments during an appearance Friday on “Campaign HQ” podcast with David Plouffe, in which she seemingly suggested Ms. Gabbard is being groomed by Russia as a third-party candidate. “She’s the favorite of the Russians, they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far,” Mrs. Clinton said while not mentioning Ms. Gabbard by name. “That’s assuming Jill Stein will give it up, which she might not because she’s also a Russian asset. She’s a Russian asset! I mean, totally. They know they can’t win without a third-party candidate.”

So your thoughts?

edit on 19-10-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 19-10-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I don't think Clinton would accept being VP. Her ego won't allow it.

And from what I understand, Obama's camp has hitched it's wagon to Harris.

The democrats have no coherent plan outside of hating Trump. Their party is in chaos with rifts between the establishment swamp creatures and the extremist Marxists.
Their Guinness world record setting 3 years and still running temper tantrum is preventing them from any kind of rational course of action.
edit on 19-10-2019 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

My first thought is no way in hell is Hildog going to accept the bottom of the ticket. It will be the top, or nothing.

My second thought,is Bernie, with his recent heart issues, probably will not have the support to garner the nomination. Even if he did, he and Hillary have zero in common, as far as policy, ideology, and world view. Why would she be on board?

IMO, HRC is just grasping at relevancy. The party has moved on. I seriously doubt she would have the support of the DNC, for another run.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

My first thought is that Hillary does not like 2nd place, but with Bernie's age she may just ensure that he has a heart attack so she can swoop into the Presidency. My guess a Bernie/Hillary ticket will be a ticket to a quicker death for Bernie.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
If you were a foreign power that only wanted to screw with American elections, how would you do it barring tampering with the actual vote totals?

You'd facilitate a third-party candidate that would take away votes from one side or the other.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

She is excellent at moving the chess pieces and I know all about her not liking 2nd place but Bernie seems to be once again garnering strength at $74 million. Plus don't discount whom the "Squad" can pull in as Tom Perez is smitten over them.

Harris just got roasted and I do not think anyone from California will be tolerated in the USA because of the ongoing in that state. She also gets flustered at the 3rd level questions so what happens at the 1st level debates.

But hay, this stuff is all fluid and ongoing and may be out the window tomorrow.

I could be way out there but I do know for a fact that the majority of US INTEL does NOT want her back. Either as President or in any role. That's why she left after her runs as Secretary of State and her supposed health issues. Comey's assignment by INTEL was to take her out in 2016. He did. He also was on the move on Trump as INTEL also wanted him out so he caught on and fired Comey but he's now going against all of US INTEL so he pulled out of Syria. The next move against trump is INTELS. We will have to watch.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

If you were a foreign power
a reply to: Gryphon66

In the world today if I was a foreign power I would want Bernie to win and having nothing to do with Hillary Clinton. Not in 2016 and not today. If I was a foreign power I would be in fear of the Democrats so I would want two moderates to deal with global issues. The rest of them are warmongers. We read about it every day and watch it on the MSM. That's absolutely sick.

Would a foreign power want to collapse the USA? Why? To allow criminal infiltration from South America to get hold of the NUKES because what is now control would be uncontrollable and that leads to WWII. Only a certain few get to go into those NUKE bunkers for 3+ months after the rest of our our toast

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Let's see so the DNC is going to get behind the one overriding force that inspired the right to get out and vote Trump in again?

Yea thats about how stupid and out of touch, and fractured the DNC is. I could see it being floated around in some circles, but really don't see it getting any momentum. From their perspective, they would be better off riding with what they have and hoping Trump screws up somehow. Any changes now show they have wasted 3 years touting all these candidates against the supposedly worst president of all time and still can't find a viable candidate to challenge him.

It generally goes to show how nobody really wants the job, at least we don't get to select from our best and brightest. Both parties usually bring only rotten apples to the market, which in itself is probably by design.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
If you were a foreign power that only wanted to screw with American elections, how would you do it barring tampering with the actual vote totals?

You'd facilitate a third-party candidate that would take away votes from one side or the other.

Mkay
Thanks for that

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Out of the democrats dirty dozen none of them can beat trump. They know it too, that's why they are trying so hard with their half baked impeachment.

Impeachment is their only path into the white house.
They need a plan for 2024.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Anything except putting forward a candidate that the people of the United States can all get behind, right.
Lol
If we lose again "rushia"

El oh el

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I am just trying to figure them out as Ukraine was to get Biden out and Trump would have been a bonus. Same SDNY group that tried to tie Trump to Epstein. Trump should survive that Ukraine stuff. If Hillary doesn't crawl back into her box just watch what starts to come out on her State Department escapades. One already has.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
the one "politician" not in office and carrying the stink of the ukraine........Donald J Trump

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Only an arkancidal maniac would declare Hillary as a VP running mate.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

This country is so polarized politically I'm not sure there is a candidate on any side we can all get behind

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

This country is so polarized politically I'm not sure there is a candidate on any side we can all get behind

That's ok. What is not is the attempt to undo the election of 2016 by hook or crook. Mostly crook it seems. Power grabbing Progs of both parties are at work. The fake news media exposed by Project Veritas again are proven to be complicit.

new topics

top topics

join