It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phase 2 of Disclosure

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Breaking...

What's fascinating about the below video is if you skip to 5:19

Mellon talks about direct meetings with the former Defense Secretary of the Pentagon.
This in part explains the CRADA moving forward and the clear statement by the NAVY that UFO's exist.

TTSA is building support from the military to move forward with the Disclosure Project.

edit on 21-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
So yesterday we had another Princeton shipmate come forward saying that the original tic tack visual recording was much longer than the one currently being shown around the world. Like the other navy man said, the longer video (circa 10 minutes) was a much clearer video, as you could easily see it was white and you could see the antennas curling underneath the craft, This current tic tack video does not give us a clear detailed view. It is like they are censoring it to keep us from seeing what it is.

If the gov was really trying to open things up to the public, then why give us only the edited version of the tic tack video?

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Breaking yesterday

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
So yesterday we had another Princeton shipmate come forward saying that the original tic tack visual recording was much longer than the one currently being shown around the world. Like the other navy man said, the longer video (circa 10 minutes) was a much clearer video, as you could easily see it was white and you could see the antennas curling underneath the craft, This current tic tack video does not give us a clear detailed view. It is like they are censoring it to keep us from seeing what it is.

If the gov was really trying to open things up to the public, then why give us only the edited version of the tic tack video?

Excellent point...it has to do with the fact that revealing the high definition version of the original Tic Tac would reveal classified info to Russia or China as to the operation of the Radar/ FLIR1 camera that capture the video.

But yes...
There is indeed several versions of the Tic-Tac video longer and higher definition.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
So yesterday we had another Princeton shipmate come forward saying that the original tic tack visual recording was much longer than the one currently being shown around the world.

So, is Dave Fravor lying about the existing video being all the footage that was taken?

But since he has accused other witnesses of lying (including the likes of Kevin Day who claims to have received psychic powers and apocalyptic visions from the Tic Tac), why should this new Princeton individual be given extra credibility?

As Fravor said, if he didn't see it with his own eyes, it didn't happen.

edit on 21-10-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

I suppose that could be a logical reason for the visual clarity - but maybe not for editing the length.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
OK....I finally found the video......

First everyone needs to remember that everything is highly orchestrated......

The information being released to the public is not on accident they carefully planned exactly what to say...and when to say it...

Some information is missed by the public and media but I think we are a very careful group of researchers.

Please pay attention to the video below. This was the moment that Lue Elizondo reveals to the public that the government is in possession of material from a UAP/UFO.

When he first stated this I thought it was an error or he misspoke... but the below video highlights the fact that this was a message that was intended to be announced on national television!!!!!

SKIP to 8:25

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Tucker looks speechless and thinking "Wait... I'm out of time?!

Tucker is so clueless when it comes to UFO's, but he is clearly interested in them and I am glad he is bringing it up on TV. He is starting to take the place of Larry King.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The U.S Army Futures Command will play a vital role in the Disclosure Project.

TTSA will work very closely with the Command that was created in 2018.

“The Army’s interest in those materials, or really any materials, is exploring what their capability is,” said Joe Cannon, a senior researcher for ground vehicle programs at Army Futures Command. “Any speculation as to their origin I think is immaterial, right? They have made technical claims that have interested us.”

www.army.mil...

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Show me the analysis of this with the isotopic ratios... With no data it's heresay.. It's like me saying, "Cellty, your kit green or a student of" without evidence, data or facts, it's merely hearsay, conjecture, opinion, rumor and innuendo.

All you are doing here and in other threads is regurgitating headlines and TTSAs marketing drivel, which also has no substance, evidence or data to backup anything they have claimed.

Some Challenges for you...

1) what's your opinion?
So, you tell people to be critical thinkers right? Do some critical thinking, formulate your own opinion and put it on the table.

2) what do you believe is the best piece if evidence thay TTSA has put forward and why?

3) If you don't want to answer, why not?
It's really time to go hard or go home on this topic as you will ultimately end up here jist talking to yourself...
edit on p22655192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p26627192400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

edit on 22-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Luis Elizondo = Richard Doty 2.0 a reply to: celltypespecific

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Considering the metamaterials in the context of these new revelations about US Army interest, the important point is that if all of this was just nonsense, the government and the military would steer clear.

‘To engage in this way, the US Army must either know or suspect that there’s a genuine technological advantage to be gained here, that collaboration with TTSA might deliver – and TTSA can legitimately be regarded as an offshoot of the US government’s AATIP program, on the basis that many of the same people are involved.

metro.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
In the Lobby at Lockheed Martin (Skunk Works):

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

All UFO sightings are manufactured by the Pentagon as part of the overall architectures human civilization and specifically the military and secret services so as to misdirect people in order to protect real extraterrestrial Intelligence and contact, the reality that the USA already has contact with extraterrestrials from parralell Earth like civilization in the milky way that have the same archive rural programming in relation to the NSA(Israel) etc and are part of the same military industrial complex as part of greater universal arena of war that goes deep into exopolitics and the architecture of interstellar governing bodies similar to the UN, G20 etc, and all those "world" leaders, generals, celebrities, tyrants etc are nothing more than archtypal forms of man's unconsciousness used by the exo architects to subjugate the population as they go about turning a hunter gatherer and monkey Into a universal soldier as the work toward machines etc, a reality that goes deep into mathematics and physics, and these archetypal for s that we see every moment of every day are also being used elsewhere in the galaxy to subjugate that ape an ape that also thinks it's unique special and alone in the universe? Happy Christmas.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Bathandekayo bokuphefumla kwesi sithuba yayiyisypher ndicela uqalise

ውድ የተተነተነ ትንታኔዎች ይህ ጽሑፍ ሰፋሪ ነው እባክዎን ያስነሱ

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

...weldio cerfluniau dirlawn yehi ts'iḥufi sefarī newi beacon gyda ni...Mae is-athrylithwyr i fod i bostio yn Saesneg ar y fforwm hwn. Mae'n rhan o'r telerau ac amodau.

For those who don't speak Gibberish I am telling Cellty that I can't speak in forgotten languages and the terms and conditions state one should use English on this forum.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Interesting discussion with Bryan Bender UMD Art Gallery

"The New Space Age & UFOs"
Its a live stream.....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

Breathe fans this post was a spher please get started

Dear Analytical Analysts This article is extensive and please raise it

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join