It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phase 2 of Disclosure

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

originally posted by: ArMaP
a reply to: celltypespecific

Or it could be a way of the army putting part of the research under a private company, making it harder for people to get information about it, as it would not be something being done by the US government.

Excellent insight....but for some reason everyone on this thread seems to have missed the important point:

TTSA is in possession of genuine meta-materials UFO artifact

Apparently no one understands the significance of this.

Very significant if true. The question is, is this really genuine UFO artifacts or something man made or natural and they just don't recognize it or know what it is? I'd think (or hope at least) that they'd say what it is and where they found/recovered it. Everything about this whole thing is way to vague for my taste

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Excellent insight....but for some reason everyone on this thread seems to have missed the important point:

TTSA is in possession of genuine meta-materials UFO artifact

"UFO artefact"? I thought it was from "an advanced aerospace vehicle of unknown origin", not exactly the same thing.

And yes, I like to nitpick, as details are important.

edit on 17/10/2019 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS

thedrive

The U.S. Army has confirmed that it has signed a cooperative research deal with former Blink 182 frontman Tom DeLonge's To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science, more commonly known as TTSA. Far better known for its activities investigating reports and sightings of UFOs, which are increasingly referred to as unidentified aerial phenomena, or UAPs, this new agreement covers research into metamaterials and other high technology fields that border on the realm of science fiction.

edit on 17-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
And I'm loving your thread, by the way

It's nice to see the Aliens and UFOs forum active again.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

But ALIENZ!! with advanced tech...now that's a scary thought that could sell. So something along those lines is certainly on the list of possibles.Text

Yup, though those with plural neurons know if beings with that (seeming) level of tech are out to harm humans, there isn't much we can do about it.

The bit from a recent media project where they spoke to Italian researchers who divulged they had had success damaging the UAPs with depleted uranium stuck on my ear... as in "holy snit.. .how insanely stupid!"

Unless it is NOT some sentient other with nearly godlike tech... ?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

And I'm loving your thread, by the way

It's nice to see the Aliens and UFOs forum active again.

Beats political BS for sure!

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I have seen 4 legit ufo’s in my life. The first one was when I was young 5th or 6th grade. Which made me a believer . Narragansett RI. It was disk shaped and was face to face with the lighthouse across the bay in Jamestown. No sound and shot off extremely fast. The next 3 were in Vermont in the fall of 94 or 95. 3 ufo’s played cat and mouse high in the night sky. One would speed up and stop and then the next one would catch up and then the next. Colors were greenish,red,and white. I do believe, however the navy video and story seem fishy to me. I do think it’s cool though

1st= the fighter jets had no ammo so they couldn’t shoot at ufo (Navy knew this)
2nd- the Navy said they have been watching these things for a couple of weeks (why no ammo)
3rd- the tic-tac disappears and then shows up at the jets original set point (ufo’s knew this location?)
4th- the ufo’s mimic the fighter jets almost like they were joking around

Listen to the pilots story and pay attention . He’s being honest but I don’t think the military is being honest with him. I do believe but
show me the real video and I’ll buy in maybe!
Also why did nobody take the tapes?

edit on 17-10-2019 by pizzaphace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: The GUT

Very smart to be very suspicious ... people have died due to looking into whatever it is and I doubt they'll just divulge the whole enchilada because they found their inner Santa.

It seems that either someone died who was gate keeping, or something is going to happen that makes it impossible to suppress any longer...

I guess there's the ol' Operation Bluebeam totalitarian crack down agenda as a possible reason...

anything else?
At the time, 911 was considered by some to be a diversion from the very serious attention that the Disclosure Project press conference was getting...and then afterwards once all the dust had settled, Steven Greer went about inexplicably and systematically ruining his credibility and became a joke in the ufology community...whereas he had been taken quite seriously previous to 911. The massive amount of expert testimony that he presented had been considered to be credible as well... for those of you who had been following it at the time. It was quite a big deal back then.
But then 911 happened....

While I don’t think 9/11 was entirely on the basis of The Phenomenon - it played a role.

Too many things related to UFOlogy changed after 9/11 for it not to have been considered.

Greer is just one example. A conveniently targeted portion of The Pentagon....

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

They have been in possession of crashed UFO's since maybe 41 or 42. Definitely since= 1947. So what makes this any different?

In today's totally interconnected world, it becomes almost impossible to keep absolute secrecy. Things tend to leak out.

And information itself has no political ideals. It simply yearns to be free.

If you’ve ever been on the inside of a PR campaign you know that “leaks” aren’t “leaks” - they are intentional dissemination of information the “leaker” wants you to hear to direct the narrative. Almost everything that follows an event is a misinformation campaign on the part of the target.

Want to know if a “leak” or “whistleblower” is legit? Easy. Someone got killed, exiled, arrested, extradited, fired, etc.

This is why I believe Snowden, Phil Schneider and McKinnon were the real deal - those are examples of what happens to “leakers”.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

originally posted by: Riffrafter
In today's totally interconnected world, it becomes almost impossible to keep absolute secrecy. Things tend to leak out.

Valid point.

I believe there will be no human disclosure, that will only happen when the aliens want it or they crash across the freeway. Once that happens the jig is up.

I think you're absolutely right.

Until then, we continue to get "information" in dribs & drabs with no way to source their validity.

So I use my own common sense and "BS Detector".

It has served me well for the most part.

edit on 10/17/2019 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

This is why I believe Snowden, Phil Schneider and McKinnon were the real deal - those are examples of what happens to “leakers”.

I agree with you 100% on the above.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
The US government has deceived, mislead or lied to its citizens about UFOs for over 60 years but now people are ready to believe what the government might say.

If it is not some in depth info with background data I would think it is more of the same.

Saying that some video of a navy jet's avionics is real is nothing more than saying it came from the jet. It does not mean disclosure, IMO. Obviously other's vary.

My bet is the gov has no idea of what is going on which is why it responds as a data gathering mission to many UFOish events.

I wish the government would be honest.

They’re not being truthful because we who believe in The Phenomenon are right.

It may all (or largely all) be real - ET tech/Aliens/mind control/FTL travel/contact/The Philadelphia Experiment/etc. - all of it.

This is why you get lies, conflicting information, “leaks” and disinformation campaigns associated with it. If that stuff wasn’t real, and no sane person ever saw a thing - none of that would be necessary.

Its the deepest secret because if all that stuff were real, life as we perceive it would change materially and instantly - and humans don’t react well to massive, instant change - particularly if any part of it is threatening.

So you’ll get lies frequently with some truth mixed in. Over time, you can mix more truth and eventually you only get the truth - hopefully I’m around to see it.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
There will never be any disclosure, because there is nothing to very little for people to disclose.

Unless that is, you know Aliens come here and say hi. But the last time that happened humans became consumer goods on the deli side of the aliens supermarkets. Take your pick there, or do you truly want to know what it feels like to be a lab rat?

Also, any tech they have are just gifts, likely from the gray, they crash them here once in a while or in ages past, hell probably still some vimanas buried under a whole bunch of junk still out there, not to mention Enki and his crew are still around out there in full operations, but I don't think they bother with this place much, if at all.

And anything that drops into your laps from the sky, like a present from the gods. Its just as likely to be a type of Trojan horse, like fungus, its how they spread, not only in this world, but on other dimensions. So, I would be wary of any grays barring gifts.

As for disclosure, things fly in the sky, once in a while somebody looks up and spots something. That's what it comes down to. And there is nothing new under the sun, including this civilization and everything in it.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Phase 1 is now complete with groundbreaking reporting from the NYT, Washingtonpost, and Politico describing video and pilot accounts of UAPs/UFOs.

I appreciate that some people really think that was groundbreaking. Especially to those people who need things served on a plate to them or can't use the internet or other factors.

Phase 1 of the disclosure project was completed with the official announcement from the Navy as to the existence of UFOs.

Again I appreciate that certain people will interpret that as being something big and groundbreaking. But the Navy had never denied that UFOs existed and in fact had an existing policy in place.

The US Navy saying UFOs exist was a complete misnomer. There was and had been a policy in place specifically dealing with UFOs in the US military called JANAP 146. It had been in place since 1954.

We have entered Phase 2 of the Disclosure project with the formal announce by the US ARMY and TTSA to collaborate on developing advance technology from Meta-Materials in possession of TTSA. What is the significance of this cooperative agreement?

We'll have to see.

What we do know is that Vice President of TTSA - Hal Puthoff is a master at creaming funds off the US taxpayer and wealthy benefactors. He tried to fudge Project Stargate to prove people had psychic powers. Wasting $20m of US taxpayers money. But guess what? Then Mr. Bigelow employed him at NIDS. He also still got government contracts further down the line. With a track record of producing nothing and wasting taxpayers money!!!

Not only that he was part of the SERPO hoax on ufology (if you've never heard of it look it up). Why would anyone trust this guy now?

Now we hear TTSA are involved with the Army.....

.....CRADAs are unlike typical contracts and "no money exchanging hands at all" between the Army and TTSA under this present agreement, a public affairs officer at the GVSC told The War Zone. There is also "no articulated deliverable" and if a product comes out of this process, it will most likely be a written study or another similar type of report.

The Drive

So why do people think this has anything to do with alien spaceships and the US government being forced to disclose the truth about them?

It's looking like the work of the US military industrial complex using some of their trusted lieutenants to manage TTSA.

A good example would the "Studio Six Productions". A "motion picture company" set up in 1979.

So if you all think this is "Disclosure". What do you really think is being achieved here?

TTSA really would like to know. Because you are the guys who make all their excuses for them before they have to.

edit on 18/10/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Phase 1 is now complete with groundbreaking reporting from the NYT, Washingtonpost, and Politico describing video and pilot accounts of UAPs/UFOs.

So now they're branching out into other fields of fake news.

-yawn-

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Come up with a better project name. PHASE 1 and PHASE 2 sound like bad art films from the early 80s.

Disclosure seems to be a dated (at least you're consistent) concept, looking for some sort of religious catharsis. All lore, seems to have a military/CIA origin, which has a proven history of lying to the public for a verity of reasons.

Your claim of PHASE Mk ii (see I improved it)
Being disclosure, could also be what I've asserted on similar threads before. The tic tac video is of military assets, the military is again, discussing their assets. They show a demo of how good their tech is, how it bewilders even current top military forces in how it can perform. If I'm China, I don't think this shows space aliens invading.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I detect like some kind of Rush suddenly... why ? this is getting creepy... a reply to: celltypespecific

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

The US Navy saying UFOs exist was a complete misnomer. There was and had been a policy in place specifically dealing with UFOs in the US military called JANAP 146. It had been in place since 1954.

Hi MM, I appreciate the history lesson but do your realize that the policy you reference was 64 years ago.... 64 years
most people were not even born when this statement was published. Considering the current environment where the avg. joe thinks UFOs don't exist. It is of major significance that the US NAVY RECENTLY stated that indeed UFOs do exist. This acknowledgement cannot be understated.....
edit on 18-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Come up with a better project name. PHASE 1 and PHASE 2 sound like bad art films from the early 80s.

Disclosure seems to be a dated (at least you're consistent) concept, looking for some sort of religious catharsis. All lore, seems to have a military/CIA origin, which has a proven history of lying to the public for a verity of reasons.

Your claim of PHASE Mk ii (see I improved it)
Being disclosure, could also be what I've asserted on similar threads before. The tic tac video is of military assets, the military is again, discussing their assets. They show a demo of how good their tech is, how it bewilders even current top military forces in how it can perform. If I'm China, I don't think this shows space aliens invading.

Nope...Its best to keep things simple.
Phase 1 of the Disclosure Project completed.

Phase 2 of the Disclosure Project initiated.

Its basic presentation 101.
KISS ...Keep It Simple Stupid.

TTSA now has the SUPPORT of the US NAVY and US ARMY

US NAVY CONFIRMS EXISTENCE OF UFOS.

US ARMY IS DEVELOPING UFO META MATERIALS.

Wake up people...

edit on 18-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ObliviousMAn
I detect like some kind of Rush suddenly... why ? this is getting creepy... a reply to: celltypespecific

All I can tell you ...is patterns repeat....

Recall back to Oct 2017 in regards to TTSA....

In fact something major will be announced for the TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY of DISCLOSURE ( Dec 16 2017).
Remember you heard it first on ATS

Happy FRIDAY!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join