It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phase 2 of Disclosure

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hasn't the alien material claim been found false. There is a thread here, if I recall.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
However when I researched the incident recently there was no mention of NORAD's involvement.

The mil-gov likes to delete evidence to cover their trail. Like how they make up something and then tell you that incident has been debunked. Weather balloons, swamp gas, oil fires, CGI, it's always something.

When you bring it up it they say, "Nah, that was debunked years ago."

Of course it wasn't, it has just been sanitized, censored and removed bit by bit.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
MORE BREAKING FROM THEDRIVE

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

This cannot be highlighted enough

"The Collaborator has access to advanced materiel solutions," the agreement continues, again underscoring the Army's opinion that TTSA has some tangible to offer. "The Government would like to assess, test, and characterize the products from the Collaborator at Government facilities to compare the capabilities of these advancements to known commodities, understand what facilities would be required to reproduce the advancements, and determine their applications for ground vehicle platforms."

thedrive[e ditby]edit on 18-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
However when I researched the incident recently there was no mention of NORAD's involvement.

The mil-gov likes to delete evidence to cover their trail. Like how they make up something and then tell you that incident has been debunked. Weather balloons, swamp gas, oil fires, CGI, it's always something.

When you bring it up it they say, "Nah, that was debunked years ago."

Of course it wasn't, it has just been sanitized, censored and removed bit by bit.

They want us to believe it's all hidden, and it works perfectly. We all demand 'disclosure' of 'aliens', as if they hid 'aliens' from the world, or something!

Some fake 'incident' happens, with the government doing it in the first place. They imply some 'alien' event occurred, and when we buy it up, the government says it was merely a weather balloon, or whatever. At that point, we already believe it was 'aliens', and the government is covering it up.

Nobody knows the government set it all up to begin with, that's the problem. A trick works if people don't think it's a trick. That's the best trick of all!

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Lol! a reply to: ConfusedBrit

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Funny narrative you have going, make a comic book or a script I can help when you're ready for preproduction.

Do you really not understand what propeganda is? In case you aren't sure, it looks like this...

a reply to: celltypespecific

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Description of Phase 1 of Disclosure:

edit on 19-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Let's put TTSA on the stand.

Open to the transparency they claim to be seeking from their government.

Let's force then into a situation where they have to answer questions they have no prior knowledge of in a live environment and see how they respond.

My guess is they will NEVER agree to such a thing.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Let's force then into a situation where they have to answer questions they have no prior knowledge of in a live environment and see how they respond

That would be nice MM. So what is the plan to make this a realty?

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I'm fairly certain aliens are the greatest scam of all time...and this is coming from a guy that has believed in aliens with naive certainty throughout his childhood and early adult-hood. I used to record episodes of Sightings over my sporting events, watched x-files religiously, and even to this day enjoys ancient aliens.

As I widened my conspiracy knowledge past aliens....I'm fairly certain they are a very well crafted multi-generational psy-op to groom a future generation of people to a "universal" threat that would easily unite them under a solitary identity uniting the world and presenting them with a "necessity" for a world government...

It's a fact of group think dynamics that groups of people only remain united against a common threat so great their differences are an afterthought. In the absence of a threat from a common enemy or challenge people will inevitably engage in in-fighting that will further break them down into subgroups until a greater threat unites them again.

This fact of group think dynamics allows institutions (government, officials, experts, -> media) to divide and unite people at will.

Aliens....just so happen to be something that would unite everyone, aside of the marginal people that for some reason side with the aliens.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sly1one

I'm fairly certain aliens are the greatest scam of all time...and this is coming from a guy that has believed in aliens with naive certainty throughout his childhood and early adult-hood. I used to record episodes of Sightings over my sporting events, watched x-files religiously, and even to this day enjoys ancient aliens.

As I widened my conspiracy knowledge past aliens....I'm fairly certain they are a very well crafted multi-generational psy-op to groom a future generation of people to a "universal" threat that would easily unite them under a solitary identity uniting the world and presenting them with a "necessity" for a world government...

It's a fact of group think dynamics that groups of people only remain united against a common threat so great their differences are an afterthought. In the absence of a threat from a common enemy or challenge people will inevitably engage in in-fighting that will further break them down into subgroups until a greater threat unites them again.

This fact of group think dynamics allows institutions (government, officials, experts, -> media) to divide and unite people at will.

Aliens....just so happen to be something that would unite everyone, aside of the marginal people that for some reason side with the aliens.

I'm glad you are equally convinced of this being a plan, just as I am convinced of it, too.

Think of how aliens were never seen for thousands of years, in 18th century Europe, or 19th century America. Think of how 'crop circles' were never found for thousands of years, too, and suddenly pop up all over. Just like aliens suddenly pop up all over the Earth. In only about the last 50-60 years! Aliens are grey, green, reptilian, humanoid-like, alien-human hybrids, tall skinny aliens with huge bulbous heads, and countless other aliens, just decide, at the same time, about 50-60 years ago, that they will all start visiting Earth for the very first time!. I guess they had a huge 'alien conference' to decide on that, too. And when they all came here at the same time, 50 years ago, they all said 'Let's visit Earth all the time, and perform 10 minute light shows over Arizona, and New Mexico, and everywhere else, and then fly back to our home planets again.'

That's something people actually believe is true, which is both sad, and unsettling.

I believe the alien hoax has an ultimate goal - the mark of the beast, the 'chip'. They will 'disclose' aliens are real, and some look exactly like humans, with only internal organs being different. The only way we can flush out these aliens, who wish to destroy all humans, is with a 'chip', that distinguishes we humans from the evil alien intruders.

Showing us alien attacks from holographic- like spaceships is obviously possible today, and will only be more convincing-looking, in the years before it starts up.

I see more and more people who are convinced aliens are real, are on Earth, right now. It will be a cinch to convince them of aliens who look like humans, for sure. They'll plead to get 'chipped', when they say it may yet save our Earth, from those evil aliens. The aliens are pretty advanced, compared to us, but we humans are going to stop them, or die trying!

And when we are all 'chipped', the military will destroy those evil aliens, and those who are still alive will all flee in their hologram spaceships, back to Planet XYZ.

And we'll all thank and praise our great leaders, and heroic military, who saved the Earth!

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 04:35 AM
link   
We'll still need our 'chips', though, because they'll say the aliens may return to Earth some day, and we need to be prepared for it, with our 'chips'.!

Aliens might not even be able to attack us from their spaceships, 'experts' suggest. Because aliens use 'gravity-powered' technology for travelling through space, which is ideal for fast travel in space, but prevents the use of weapons outside the spacecraft, as well. So that's why they don't vaporize Earth, because they can't. The plan is to take over Earth on the ground, which is why humans need 'chips'.

Everything can be explained so easily, no?
edit on 20-10-2019 by turbonium1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
what phase 2? there will never be a phase two! HAHA

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sly1one

Very interesting points Slyone...
I will think about what you stated. This is the kind of discussion why I don't think ATS is a complete waste of time.
I am not locked in to any particular position. I am very open minded and willing to objectively analyze and update my beliefs based on salient data.

And to be clear I don't believe in "Aliens" Greys...lizards...cattle mutilation...crop circles...orbs... etc.
I certainly believe what Lt. David Fravor and six other highly trained fighter pilots witnessed and that was a UFO/UAPs.
That's the extent of my belief. Do I believe that TTSA actual has material from an UFO/UAPs ...I don't know... that is why its exciting that the ARMY is willing to test the material.

edit on 20-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
Phase 1 is now complete with groundbreaking reporting from the NYT, Washingtonpost, and Politico describing video and pilot accounts of UAPs/UFOs.

Phase 1 of the disclosure project was completed with the official announcement from the Navy as to the existence of UFOs.

We have entered Phase 2 of the Disclosure project with the formal announce by the US ARMY and TTSA to collaborate on developing advance technology from Meta-Materials in possession of TTSA.

What is the significance of this cooperative agreement?

Does TTSA actually have genuine meta-materials and not Junk from "Arts Parts"?

Luis Elizondo recently mentioned that we are in possession of a crashed UFO/UAP, have we reversed engineered the craft?

“Our partnership with TTSA serves as an exciting, non-traditional source for novel materials and transformational technologies to enhance our military ground system capabilities,” said Dr. Joseph Cannon of U.S. Army Futures Command. “At the Army's Ground Vehicle Systems Center, we look forward to this partnership and the potential technical innovations forthcoming.”

dpo.tothestarsacademy.com...

There are no Aliens dude, anything flying in the Air is made here on Earth. Its insane to think Aliens are just hanging around and not introducing themselves, I dont know why everyone jumps to Aliens, I jump to a lying Government that doesnt want us to have this technology, hell we could just leave Earth.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Well kudos to you for not being so entrenched in the alien idea that its become its own religion.

If you look at the deep-state connections to the disclosure project and the individuals involved you will see a globalist theme start to emerge. Rockefeller's, Clinton's, military industrial complex etc.

Another hallmark sign of conditioned programming for me is how easily people associate UFO's with Aliens, as if they are mutually exclusive phenomena. While I believe people, pilots, etc have likely witness explainable aerial phenomena, who is to say its Aliens? That is the grand assumption and the fact it's a common and accepted assumption is very telling to me.

While the existence of Aliens is debatable, the existence of military intelligence psy-ops is not. so when the military, in partner with individuals tied to Clinton's and Rockefeller's comes out with a disclosure project...all I see is a psy-op in play that people have been groomed to anxiously await as some sort of great revealing, a "life-altering" revelation that will presumably make life more "fun", and all those Star-Trek fantasies can start playing out.

Aliens are the perfect scape-goat to simultaneously wipe out undesirables and implement globalism as a solution. People need to really start questioning the fears and "threats" that they have been taught via - government - media.

Fear and Promise (plata o plomo) is how control, authority, and power is acquired and maintained for as long as those concepts have existed.

Also think of how nearly all of the Hollywood scifi alien films pit them as a threat...Alien, Independence Day, Prometheus, Arrival, The Arrival, When Mars Attacks....etc etc etc...subconsciously sewing the seeds in the minds of millions that if/when aliens arrive we will need to fight them off...

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: pizzaphace

1st= the fighter jets had no ammo so they couldn’t shoot at ufo (Navy knew this)

The Navy was doing their "workups" which is where they play war games. They almost never carry live ordinance when doing workups.

2nd- the Navy said they have been watching these things for a couple of weeks (why no ammo)

The naval radar operators did not know what they were witnessing on their radars for those two weeks so you're assuming the Navy knew in advance what these objects were. Fravor got lucky because he happened to be in the air at the time of the next radar sighting which is when he was asked to get a visual ID on the object. Again, because they were doing training missions they almost never carry live ordinance. Fravor states why on the Joe Rogan podcast. He said there has been a long history of accidental shoot downs during training missions when live ordinance was being carried hence the reason they almost never carry live ordinance now in training missions.

3rd- the tic-tac disappears and then shows up at the jets original set point (ufo’s knew this location?)

Yeah, I thought this was pretty interesting. The UFO knew where his (Fravor's) CAP point was and appeared there instantly while it took him (Fravor) roughly 60 seconds to arrive at his CAP point but he said the object was not there when he arrived.

As an aside fighter pilots do not know in advance what their CAP point is going to be. The CAP point is determined by someone on the ship who is getting real time intel from the bridge on where to position the fighter jets. In this particular situation I don't know if Fravor knew his CAP point or not but in general a CAP point is not known in advance.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I think the high water mark in all of this is where Bob Lazar left it years ago.
There is really nothing that has come up to this since then that adds any more validity IMO.
Even then, not all-in, until I am able to fly in one of them.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   
One large argument against the UFOs being made by us is the fact that they were spotted/caught on radar already in the 1940ies.
Did some secret group have that kind of technology back then? Really?
70+ years later we still dont have anything close to that level of technology.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I'm surprised this has not been brought up at all.
www.zerohedge.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.zerohedge.com... technology/navy-patents-ufo-compact-nuclear-fusion-reactor-and-hybrid-spacesea-crafts

Maybe these are also part of stage 2? Or part of the future release of these so called technologies.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join