It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phase 2 of Disclosure

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Governments introduce the public to the ambassador to Earth--it's Jesus. :'D

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
As I predicted.....elements of Phase 2 are now in the Public Domain:

UAP eXpeditions is made up of former military officials, Silicon Valley entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, and academics.

BREAKING NEWS :

This Silicon Valley Startup Is Dedicated to Detecting UFOs Off the California Coast

UAP eXpeditions is a non-profit group based in Oregon that will “field a top-notch group of uber-experienced professionals providing the public service of field testing new UAP related technologies.”

Some other individuals on the team include Luis Elizondo, former Pentagon staffer who quit his job to hunt UFOs with Tom DeLonge, Sean Cahill, the former Chief Master-at-Arms who served aboard the USS Princeton during the 2004 Nimitz Incident, and optical physicist and UFO researcher Bruce Macabee.

Leading the team of scientists is Dr. Kevin Knuth, a former scientist with NASA’s Ames Research Center, now an associate professor of physics at the University of Albany. Knuth specializes in machine learning and the study of exoplanets. While the organization and the project is still in its infancy, Knuth told Motherboard that “the goal of the expedition is to give us some ground truth. We aim to try to observe these objects directly, and record them using multiple imaging modalities.”

I am suspicious of the CEO of the company but this is still forward momentum for The Disclosure Project.

www.vice.com... m
edit on 23-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   
and the phase when they disclose that the Moon is actually a mirror, will be the third and final phase lol^^

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Leading the team of scientists is Dr. Kevin Knuth, a former scientist with NASA’s Ames Research Center, now an associate professor of physics at the University of Albany. Knuth specializes in machine learning and the study of exoplanets. While the organization and the project is still in its infancy, Knuth told Motherboard that “the goal of the expedition is to give us some ground truth. We aim to try to observe these objects directly, and record them using multiple imaging modalities.”

NASA Ames is a very cool place.

I lived in Palo Alto and worked in Mountain View (on Landings Drive which is where Google's HQ is now) and NASA Ames was literally right across Hwy 101 from my office. Landings Drive backed up to Hwy 101 so you could see NASA Ames if you were standing outside. You couldn't miss Moffett field as they had a couple of huge Blimp hangars that are still there from back in the day.

Every now & then you'd see some *very* interesting looking aircraft at Moffett Field (which is where NASA Ames is located). They never stayed long.

Zaphod would have loved it there.

edit on 10/25/2019 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

I lived in Palo Alto and worked in Mountain View (on Landings Drive which is where Google's HQ is now) and NASA Ames was literally right across Hwy 101 from my office. Landings Drive backed up to Hwy 101 so you could see NASA Ames if you were standing outside. You couldn't miss Moffett field as they had a couple of huge Blimp hangars that are still there from back in the day.

Every now & then you'd see some *very* interesting looking aircraft at Moffett Field (which is where NASA Ames is located). They never stayed long.

Nice... Palo Alto is a very special place. Worked SRI?

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific

I did at first - I was a contractor for them. They plucked me out of a "Research and Analysis" firm that focused on emerging technologies. We were doing some contract work for them. The SRI people are smart folks - no doubt.

BTW - I was 28 years old...and had no clue how that part of the world worked. I found out pretty quickly when the gov't said I needed clearance to work there.

Thank God it was before 9/11. They didn't have to bother too many of my neighbors and friends to ensure I didn't have a seditious bone in my body. I also have updated security clearances today as I need it in my current position as an Independent Contractor for the NRO. Luckily, renewing a clearance is far simpler than starting from scratch.

I never thought I would be going down this rabbit hole again after leaving the "field" in 1994 and going into the business side of tech.

Life is funny that way I guess...

edit on 10/25/2019 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I did at first - I was a contractor for them. They plucked me out of a "Research and Analysis" firm that focused on emerging technologies. We were doing some contract work for them. The SRI people are smart folks - no doubt.

BTW - I was 28 years old...and had no clue how that part of the world worked. I found out pretty quickly when the gov't said I needed clearance to work there.

Thank God it was before 9/11. They didn't have to bother too many of my neighbors and friends to ensure I didn't have a seditious bone in my body. I also have updated security clearances today as I need it in my current position as an Independent Contractor for the NRO. Luckily, renewing a clearance is far simpler than starting from scratch.

I never thought I would be going down this rabbit hole again after leaving the "field" in 1994 and going into the business side of tech.

Indeed.... I studied at the farm for several years.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MissSmartypants

If anybody in this planet thinks that we are the only one's in this universe were in for a a big shock

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
You've mispelled disclosure its D-I-S-T-R-A-C-T-I-O-N

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Hmm...can I have your honest opinion of the NYT Dec 17 2016 article?
Based on your reasearch/scientific background
1. Do you think the three released videos by TTSA represent UAPs/UFOs
2. Are the UAPs black projects?
3. What do you think the Gov. is up to...is this a distraction (China, Russia)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Quite possible ........

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Quite possible ........

You know it is. It's your desire for disclosure that is clouding your rational mind. I get it. I, too, want an outright admission but the reality is we will never get that.

I've posed this question a long time here now. Why in 65+ years of official denial, ruse programs intended to debunk the UFO phenomena, is the US military now coming out and and allowing this circus of information since 2017?

Why is every single MSM news outlet carrying these stories during prime time? The only conclusion I can arrive at is distraction. But distraction from what? What else could possibly hold a higher level of secrecy than this phenomena?

And yet here is the irony. Nothing's changed. Absolutely nothing. Outside of our (the UFO community) tiny little sphere the world is still the world. The airwaves and digital media are not headlining with a UFO story for the day. People of the pop culture society are not discussing this at any level. Politicians (en masse) are not acknowledging this in any way. We've literally been handed the proverbial keys to the kingdom and yet nothing has happened on any mainstream level.

I swear it because people are so consumed with pop culture and what the Kardashians and the Real Housewives of (Insert City Name Here) are doing that nothing else matters.

EDIT: These are not black projects. That is unless we've had black project dating back to 1445 when similar tic tac like UFOs were documented. I laugh at the deniers who claim these are 65+ year "experimental" programs. Maybe the US government wants to project the false narrative to our "enemies" they are black projects as a means to another cold war.

edit on 25-10-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

And yet here is the irony. Nothing's changed. Absolutely nothing. Outside of our (the UFO community) tiny little sphere the world is still the world. The airwaves and digital media are not headlining with a UFO story for the day. People of the pop culture society are not discussing this at any level. Politicians (en masse) are not acknowledging this in any way. We've literally been handed the proverbial keys to the kingdom and yet nothing has happened on any mainstream level.
a reply to: 1point92AU

You do realize that its just the beginning...
More videos will be released...more programs like AATIP will be revealed...
The analysis from the Meta-Materials will be released....

This is just the end of the beginning...

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU

Quite possible ........

You know it is. It's your desire for disclosure that is clouding your rational mind. I get it. I, too, want an outright admission but the reality is we will never get that.

I've posed this question a long time here now. Why in 65+ years of official denial, ruse programs intended to debunk the UFO phenomena, is the US military now coming out and and allowing this circus of information since 2017?

Why is every single MSM news outlet carrying these stories during prime time? The only conclusion I can arrive at is distraction. But distraction from what? What else could possibly hold a higher level of secrecy than this phenomena?

I swear it because people are so consumed with pop culture and what the Kardashians and the Real Housewives of (Insert City Name Here) are doing that nothing else matters.

EDIT: These are not black projects. That is unless we've had black project dating back to 1445 when similar tic tac like UFOs were documented. I laugh at the deniers who claim these are 65+ year "experimental" programs. Maybe the US government wants to project the false narrative to our "enemies" they are black projects as a means to another cold war.

Nobody ever mentioned, wrote about, sketched any drawings, painted anything, spoke over generations, or anything else....over the previous centuries. Not in 16th century Europe, or in 18th century America. Nor any other century, or place, either.

The aliens suddenly pop up all at once, about 50-60 years ago, and perform 15 minute light shows, and fly back to Planet XYZ again. And fly back and forth, every month, every year, and perform light shows for us. What fun, indeed!

Does that make any sense to you? It's simply ridiculous.

If aliens existed, they'd have visited Earth for centuries, not just 50 years ago.

It is absolutely logical, and fits the timeline perfectly, for all these 'aliens' being faked. I'm 100% sure of it.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   
If you did some reading and research, you’d see that people have experienced seeing weird things in the sky and having encounters with otherworldly beings for pretty much all of recorded history. Jacques Vallee has done a couple of books dealing with the subject of encounters before the 20th century.
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?crid=1JIUYJVJRXZIV&keywords=jacques+vallee&qid=1572078470&s=b ooks&sprefix=Jacques+%2Cstripbooks%2C259&sr=1-1
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_10?crid=1JIUYJVJRXZIV&keywords=jacques+vallee&qid=1572078470&s =books&sprefix=Jacques+%2Cstripbooks%2C259&sr=1-10
a reply to: turbonium1

edit on 26-10-2019 by johnthejedi24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnthejedi24
If you did some reading and research, you’d see that people have experienced seeing weird things in the sky and having encounters with otherworldly beings for pretty much all of recorded history. Jacques Vallee has done a couple of books dealing with the subject of encounters before the 20th century.
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?crid=1JIUYJVJRXZIV&keywords=jacques+vallee&qid=1572078470&s=b ooks&sprefix=Jacques+%2Cstripbooks%2C259&sr=1-1
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_10?crid=1JIUYJVJRXZIV&keywords=jacques+vallee&qid=1572078470&s =books&sprefix=Jacques+%2Cstripbooks%2C259&sr=1-10
a reply to: turbonium1

He tries to fit in every mythological story ever written as being about alien encounters, which do not even mention any sort of alien species, or any alien craft hovering over Earth, speeding off at lightning speed.

Compare the reports of today, and the last few years, with the records of the 17th, 18th, or 19th century.

What do you see, then? You see countless reports of aliens in the last few years, right?

What do you see from three centuries before that? Show me the evidence of all those alien sightings, I'm giving you 300 years to pick from, so that should certainly suffice, no?

I'll wait...

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   
If you did some reading and research of the subject, over those three centuries, you'd find that they never mentioned 'aliens' at all, but you didn't read or research any of that, before you tried to puff up about your superior knowledge on the subject. This is a good lesson, and hopefully you've learned it by now.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

How can you be sure of that?

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

How can you be sure of that?

100% certain...logical deduction...

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

The official reason is statement below by the pentagon

Those three videos are just part of a larger effort by the U.S. Navy to try and investigate a series of incursions into our training ranges by phenomena that we’re calling unidentified aerial phenomena,” says Gradisher, who declined to say how many sightings there have been. “Our aviators train as they fight. So when they’re out there training, if there’s an incursion by any kind of aerial vehicle phenomena, whatever, it puts the safety of our aviators at risk as well as the security of our training operations.”

THIS STATEMENT IS THE GOV>>>>>CLEARLY DECLARING DISCLOSURE

investigate a series of incursions into our training ranges by phenomena that we’re calling unidentified aerial phenomena

Phenomena are not birds...balloons..or aircraft.
edit on 26-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join