It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phase 2 of Disclosure

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: celltypespecific
a reply to: 1point92AU

THIS STATEMENT IS THE GOV>>>>>CLEARLY DECLARING DISCLOSURE

I see what you are getting at, but maybe it's a pre-cum disclosure. It was not supposed to get out.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

I don’t think the statement is clearly declaring disclosure, rather stating to the world that they do not have air superiority in their own airspace or any other for that matter regarding these craft. These uap’s clearly outclass anything in U.S. or any other nation’s current inventory by a long shot. $400 million dollar F22 raptor= paper airplane to these things. This is a really big deal.

Is it possible they are fancy top secret black project aircraft...sure, but I highly doubt it. From what I have seen and read it seems highly implied that they are not anything we could have made and I believe it.

I do wonder however why they are so active in these Navy training areas?

edit on 26-10-2019 by Slyder12 because: Additions

edit on 26-10-2019 by Slyder12 because: Mistake

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slyder12

I don’t think the statement is clearly declaring disclosure, rather stating to the world that they do not have air superiority in their own airspace or any other for that matter regarding these craft. These uap’s clearly outclass anything in U.S. or any other nation’s current inventory by a long shot. $400 million dollar F22 raptor= paper airplane to these things. This is a really big deal.

Is it possible they are fancy top secret black project aircraft...sure, but I highly doubt it. From what I have seen and read it seems highly implied that they are not anything we could have made and I believe it.

I do wonder however why they are so active in these Navy training areas?

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1

originally posted by: 1point92AU

originally posted by: ManyMasks
You've mispelled disclosure its D-I-S-T-R-A-C-T-I-O-N

Quite possible ........

You know it is. It's your desire for disclosure that is clouding your rational mind. I get it. I, too, want an outright admission but the reality is we will never get that.

I've posed this question a long time here now. Why in 65+ years of official denial, ruse programs intended to debunk the UFO phenomena, is the US military now coming out and and allowing this circus of information since 2017?

Why is every single MSM news outlet carrying these stories during prime time? The only conclusion I can arrive at is distraction. But distraction from what? What else could possibly hold a higher level of secrecy than this phenomena?

And yet here is the irony. Nothing's changed. Absolutely nothing. Outside of our (the UFO community) tiny little sphere the world is still the world. The airwaves and digital media are not headlining with a UFO story for the day. People of the pop culture society are not discussing this at any level. Politicians (en masse) are not acknowledging this in any way. We've literally been handed the proverbial keys to the kingdom and yet nothing has happened on any mainstream level.

I swear it because people are so consumed with pop culture and what the Kardashians and the Real Housewives of (Insert City Name Here) are doing that nothing else matters.

EDIT: These are not black projects. That is unless we've had black project dating back to 1445 when similar tic tac like UFOs were documented. I laugh at the deniers who claim these are 65+ year "experimental" programs. Maybe the US government wants to project the false narrative to our "enemies" they are black projects as a means to another cold war.

Nobody ever mentioned, wrote about, sketched any drawings, painted anything, spoke over generations, or anything else....over the previous centuries. Not in 16th century Europe, or in 18th century America. Nor any other century, or place, either.

Uh yeah...no...that's completely untrue. History is riddled with written, painted, and etched in stone documentation about the phenomena.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Hmm...can I have your honest opinion of the NYT Dec 17 2016 article?
Based on your reasearch/scientific background
1. Do you think the three released videos by TTSA represent UAPs/UFOs
2. Are the UAPs black projects?
3. What do you think the Gov. is up to...is this a distraction (China, Russia)

I haven't read the article yet.

I'll do so a little later or tomorrow a.m. and let you know what my thoughts are.

What did you do at "the farm"?

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

What do you see from three centuries before that? Show me the evidence of all those alien sightings, I'm giving you 300 years to pick from, so that should certainly suffice, no?

I'll wait...

No need to wait...

Ezekiel 1:4-28
The Chariot of the Lord—God’s Throne
4 I was watching a big storm come in from the north. It was a big cloud with a strong wind, and there was fire flashing from it. Light was shining out all around it. It looked like hot metal[a] glowing in a fire. 5 Inside the cloud, there were four living beings that looked like people. 6 But each one of them had four faces and four wings. 7 Their legs were straight. Their feet looked like calves’ feet, and they sparkled like polished brass. 8 Under their wings were human arms. There were four living beings. Each living being had four faces and four wings. 9 The wings touched each other. The living beings did not turn when they moved. They went in the direction they were looking.

Or does the Bible not count?

There were no "history" books back in Ezekiel's time.

Bible verses of Ezekiel

edit on 10/26/2019 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

What do you see from three centuries before that? Show me the evidence of all those alien sightings, I'm giving you 300 years to pick from, so that should certainly suffice, no?

I'll wait...

No need to wait...

Ezekiel 1:4-28
The Chariot of the Lord—God’s Throne
4 I was watching a big storm come in from the north. It was a big cloud with a strong wind, and there was fire flashing from it. Light was shining out all around it. It looked like hot metal[a] glowing in a fire. 5 Inside the cloud, there were four living beings that looked like people. 6 But each one of them had four faces and four wings. 7 Their legs were straight. Their feet looked like calves’ feet, and they sparkled like polished brass. 8 Under their wings were human arms. There were four living beings. Each living being had four faces and four wings. 9 The wings touched each other. The living beings did not turn when they moved. They went in the direction they were looking.

Or does the Bible not count?

There were no "history" books back in Ezekiel's time.

Bible verses of Ezekiel

What is written in this Biblical passage is supposedly your proof of seeing 'aliens' back then? Are you serious?

The entire passage is a very detailed description of something, but whatever it is describing, it was DEFINITELY NOT describing 'aliens'.

How many other sightings of aliens ever mentioned a cloud with people in it, who had four wings and four faces each, and human arms below their wings, and their legs were straight, while having calf-like feet, which looked like polished brass?

Nobody has ever mentioned anything CLOSE to this, have they? No, this description is absolutely unlike any 'alien' descriptions.

So why do you think it is an 'alien' sighting? It's a unique description, of something unknown, while even then, nobody can prove it is a true story, or not.

It doesn't matter if it's true or not, it does NOT describe 'aliens' at all. Not even close.

You're still trying to cram in any story about things seen in the sky, and claim they were 'alien' sightings! It's ridiculous to see stories like this held up as proof of alien sightings from the past.

And that's why I specifically asked you to find anyone mention, report, or sketch, any type of 'aliens', in the 17th, 18th, or 19th centuries. Because those 300 years are more recent, with more writings available, and cannot be excused away with Biblical stories of four-faced men!

So it's time to show the proof I asked for, and if you find nothing, say so, and stop avoiding the truth for once.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   

I think both you and Riffrafter are right.

No, Ezekiel is not describing aliens as we expect them to look like, in the same way today's UFO (or UAP, as they like to call it now, to sound different) sightings do not give us a clear indication of them being alien.

What is common throughout history is the sighting of things the observers could not understand or identify. Does that mean it was a sign from god(s) or an alien visitation? No, it only means that it was something they could not identify or understand, just that.

Could some of the sightings, both modern and historic, be of things not from this planet? Possibly.
Could some of the sightings, both modern and historic, be signs of god(s)? Possibly (although I'm an atheist I'm used to be wrong sometimes).
Could some of the sightings, both modern and historic, be of natural things that were misinterpreted or just not understood? Possibly.

As long as we don't get clear evidence for any possibility, we should consider all possibilities, aliens, gods, parallel dimensions, unknown living creatures from Earth, etc.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Yip but I would start with them being energies of this earth, or from another layer of this big onion.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

That's (to me) the most logical approach: we are on Earth, we don't know everything, the most likely is that, whatever it may be, it's from Earth.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I'll do so a little later or tomorrow a.m. and let you know what my thoughts are.

Neuro related work.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Best thing for TTSA to do considering their situation would be to sell these ET materials on Ebay

If they are real and can be replicated for a benefit or to advance humanity...... They could name their price.

If they owned these exotic materials that is.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
If they are real and can be replicated for a benefit or to advance humanity...... They could name their price.

Even if they are not real...

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Neuro related work.

Good for you - interesting stuff, n'est pas?

While in Palo Alto, I was "encouraged" to attend Stanford's grad programs. My company gave me the time off (Stanford doesn't offer evenings/weekends). My grad degrees are in Applied Physics (quantum mechanics concentration) and Neuroscience. I was working/playing with designing Neural Network models. Terrific school - and one of the greatest university golf courses I've ever played.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
UFO Forces Lockdown of Whitehouse!!!

OMG!!
www.fox5ny.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter
He is no neurologist he's the demon let go.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Tomorrow is a VERY BIG DAY for the Disclosure Project!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Tomorrow is a VERY BIG DAY for the Disclosure Project!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean Zondo is shaving off that silly goatee at last?

(PS: There is a letter size "6" if you want to be even more ambitious with your ejaculations.)

posted on Feb, 14 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

edit on 14-2-2020 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join