It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

musings on bigfoot's elusiveness

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: reject

The Billi-Bondo….represents Human natural evolution not Bigfoots....current Humanity AND Bigfoot have been genetically intervened with....the Billi-Bondo is what we SHOULD BE right now....they are hunters adding animal fat to their diet of the little ones which stops the brains synovial lining from getting inflamed when it pushes the growing skull....forcing the skull to grow bigger accommodating progressively bigger and bigger brains.....we were close to this when we were "adjusted-or stepped forward" geneticlly.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: reject
a reply to: turbonium1

peer reviews - sasquatch genome project

like the Bigfoot itself, the study is also highly controversial.

It basically says it's DNA shows affinity to human AND chimpanzee along with other primates.

So this DNA sequence doesn't discount a species of large bili/Bondo chimpanzee that may grow a lot bigger in the Pacific Northwest geographic location.

PLUS, if it has indeed hybridized with homo sapiens presently or in the past, it may have become even bigger like what has been observed of the liger which is bigger than its lion and tiger parents.

I think this just about wraps it up for this thread

To me, there simply isn't any valid evidence for Bigfoot's existence, and until, or if, such valid proof is found, Bigfoot is still just a mythical beast.

If such a creature IS ever proven to exist, it would be absolutely fascinating. I think it highly unlikely we'll ever find valid, conclusive proof, but who knows? The world has found many incredible life forms, previously unknown to us, especially within the oceans. I don't discount anything so easily, but I sure don't accept anything so easily, either.

posted on Nov, 2 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

The Billi-Bondo….represents Human natural evolution not Bigfoots....current Humanity AND Bigfoot have been genetically intervened with....the Billi-Bondo is what we SHOULD BE right now....they are hunters adding animal fat to their diet of the little ones which stops the brains synovial lining from getting inflamed when it pushes the growing skull....forcing the skull to grow bigger accommodating progressively bigger and bigger brains.....we were close to this when we were "adjusted-or stepped forward" geneticlly.

Evolution is another issue altogether, which I don't accept as true, but not from the Bigfoot, or Bondo arguments, which are still inconclusive, and lack valid evidence of their OWN existence! To argue that a non-existent, or not proven to exist creature, is evidence against, or for, something also unproven to exist, called 'evolution', takes it way beyond realistic discussion.

By 'evolution', I mean the specific argument that a species transforms itself into a completely new, different species. The so-called evidence for it, doesn't work. DNA is shared by every species on Earth, that doesn't mean they all came from some sort of ancient 'ancestor' species. We share over 90% of DNA with chimps, and both species exist at the same time, and as far back as we know, for thousands of years, at least.

Both species are the same species over that time, just like all the millions of other species are still the same. And we all share DNA, as well.

To claim every species on Earth today, is continually 'evolving' into new, different species, is certainly an extraordinary claim. It is said that extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, but to me, there is either proof, or no proof.

So when I see that the millions of different species on Earth, are the exact same species as before, which is at least a few thousand years.....this is proof that every species is the same as before, and there are simply no indications of them 'continually evolving' into different species.

That evidence is millions of different species, each species having thousands to billions of the same species living at the same time, every species coming from earlier generations, which nearly doubles that total, and the second generation adding nearly double the amount of THAT generation, and so on, for every other generation before that, over thousands of years.

Obviously that would amount to at least a few quadrillion (which is a thousand trillion) examples of evidence against any sort of 'continual evolution' into another species, and perhaps the greatest amount of evidence for a single case, in all human history.

I'm aware of the cases for evolution, which all refer to other research supporting evolution, which refer to even earlier research supporting it. That's classic 'evolution' in a nutshell. Connect something to another thing, and back to another thing, and so on......none of which ever prove anything at all, in the first place. Piling up papers that all support evolution, is just trickery. A false premise backed by more false premises, which support more false premises, is just a shell game, where nobody can find the ball, in this case, nobody can find the actual evidence.

There's much more about the issue, but I'm off topic, so that's all I'll say about it.

As for Bigfoot, etc, the evolution arguments are not relevant.

So back to the issue...

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Some very interesting historical bigfoot accounts (and reports of scientific/military research) from the Soviet Union.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   

a reply to: Nickn3

Oh ok I confused the Martin case with that of another very young missing child.

missing child

Oops?

Tragic confusion.

Bally

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Oh ok I confused the Martin case with that of another very young missing child.

Good God man reading about that Atadero case ( also a case included
in David Paulidas Missing 411 series ) in the article linked had me fighting
back tears.

I've read a lot about the mystery end of the story but first time I read
of the chopper crash so that's new for me.

But obviously this kid was abducted by something. And I do not think it was a
Bigfoot. What ever it was it was swift and highly intelligent knowing the
perfect moment to strike and not be seen. Dogs couldn't track it and case
after case David Paulidas chronicles in his books. Show this very similar
case model happening in our National parks time and time again. Spanning
the previous century and even in to the eighteen hundreds. By far the
creepiest damn thing I've ever come across.

The only conclusion I could come up with is some kind of PREDATOR is
out there. I mean like the movie.

edit on 3-11-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1

originally posted by: one4all

Evolution is another issue altogether, which I don't accept as true, but not from the Bigfoot, or Bondo arguments, which are still inconclusive, and lack valid evidence of their OWN existence! To argue that a non-existent, or not proven to exist creature, is evidence against, or for, something also unproven to exist, called 'evolution', takes it way beyond realistic discussion.

By 'evolution', I mean the specific argument that a species transforms itself into a completely new, different species. The so-called evidence for it, doesn't work. DNA is shared by every species on Earth, that doesn't mean they all came from some sort of ancient 'ancestor' species. We share over 90% of DNA with chimps, and both species exist at the same time, and as far back as we know, for thousands of years, at least.

Both species are the same species over that time, just like all the millions of other species are still the same. And we all share DNA, as well.

To claim every species on Earth today, is continually 'evolving' into new, different species, is certainly an extraordinary claim. It is said that extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, but to me, there is either proof, or no proof.

So when I see that the millions of different species on Earth, are the exact same species as before, which is at least a few thousand years.....this is proof that every species is the same as before, and there are simply no indications of them 'continually evolving' into different species.

That evidence is millions of different species, each species having thousands to billions of the same species living at the same time, every species coming from earlier generations, which nearly doubles that total, and the second generation adding nearly double the amount of THAT generation, and so on, for every other generation before that, over thousands of years.

Obviously that would amount to at least a few quadrillion (which is a thousand trillion) examples of evidence against any sort of 'continual evolution' into another species, and perhaps the greatest amount of evidence for a single case, in all human history.

I'm aware of the cases for evolution, which all refer to other research supporting evolution, which refer to even earlier research supporting it. That's classic 'evolution' in a nutshell. Connect something to another thing, and back to another thing, and so on......none of which ever prove anything at all, in the first place. Piling up papers that all support evolution, is just trickery. A false premise backed by more false premises, which support more false premises, is just a shell game, where nobody can find the ball, in this case, nobody can find the actual evidence.

There's much more about the issue, but I'm off topic, so that's all I'll say about it.

As for Bigfoot, etc, the evolution arguments are not relevant.

So back to the issue...

Interesting take on things.

When I say evolution I mean evolution of all life on a Planet in one forward direction culminating in a sentient 5-star representation of the "creator"....on a Universal level...there may be billions and billions of stages and steps but ultimately the goal of Nature is to produce a sentient 5-star representation.

You are on topic because we don't know exactly what type of being Bigfoot is or how developed it is compared to us and to less developed Primates.

posted on Nov, 3 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Some seem to be sentimental towards the Bigfoot.

I, for one, find gorillas tugging at my heartstrings when they look behind and upwards; no idea why.

However, native Americans describe them as habitually abducting people especially women and children.

I think one of the reasons is to mate that's why victims' pants look like they were carefully removed.

They may have difficulty distinguishing between human genders and they have to visually inspect human genitals.

The kids, I suspect, is a tender delicacy.

Chimpanzees are one of the most brutal animals around.

The shoes? Maybe they're fascinated they don't have toes or they want to wear them.

Odds are a lot of these cases are bigfoot's handiwork while the rest are mundane in nature.

A long time ago, I read somewhere that dense forests make their own weather so I'm really not surprised about the sudden atmospheric conditions in those places.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Unfortunately, it does not work this way in the real world. A grub here and there and some berries and grass simply are not going to sustain an over 400 pound 8 foot bigfoot. Nothing to do with food police, just real science that we already know to be true. This is why we don't see species all over the earth, great apes are good example.

Never been about human pressure or climate change or any of that... they stay where their food is, they eat allot of it.

Look, it is simple and yes it is science. It is no different than you.. based on your height and weight and activity, which burns calories, you must intake a certain number of calories and minerals and salts to survive. The larger you are, no matter what species, the more calories you burn to do anything.

This is not rocket science... basic biology lol... in the army I had a 6 foot 4 300 plus friend in the platoon. Problem was, he was easily put down by this very thing. It took him twice the calories and energy to do any of the things we did. Run, pushups, walking, anything. Contrary to popular belief, when your pounding the ground you don't eat well and often not at all. It really messed him up bad...

It is same for bigfoot... and we did not even mention the minerals and salt's and water they must have.....

To argue this point is simply ludicrous and not based in reality or science. Now let's talk about some real stuff. Like scat and urine, and hair, dna... we can now test for dna in running streams and it is proven technology. If a bear, wolf crosses upstream they can detect it... Same with earth, tree's and even air... the technology is actually pretty amazing...

To date there has been several studies in areas where there were known recent sightings and nothing found.... everything leaves dna evidence, everything... now we are back to are they telling us the truth about the findings...

Most probably not, but there are just too many independent labs and private labs testing out there now that it simply could not be hidden. heck, even you can order a dna splicing kit and start splicing dna lol...

If you have read the post, you know I have seen one... I am not arguing against them not existing.. just not as discussed here. Not in family or large groups and unless they live in place like here in swamp where it does not get cold and there is literally plenty to eat all year round they have a real problem with food and it simply can't be argued...

Let's be real, they not surviving on pizza and candy lol....

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

a reply to: carsforkids

Some seem to be sentimental towards the Bigfoot.

I, for one, find gorillas tugging at my heartstrings when they look behind and upwards; no idea why.

However, native Americans describe them as habitually abducting people especially women and children.

I think one of the reasons is to mate that's why victims' pants look like they were carefully removed.

They may have difficulty distinguishing between human genders and they have to visually inspect human genitals.

The kids, I suspect, is a tender delicacy.

Chimpanzees are one of the most brutal animals around.

The shoes? Maybe they're fascinated they don't have toes or they want to wear them.

Odds are a lot of these cases are bigfoot's handiwork while the rest are mundane in nature.

A long time ago, I read somewhere that dense forests make their own weather so I'm really not surprised about the sudden atmospheric conditions in those places.

Interesting, I am part native American, well most of us are lol.. My grandma was Cherokee however lol. Yes, there are many oral tradition's about bigfoot. But, these vary widely from tribe to tribe and the lines are even further blurred by time and space. For instance, many of the ancient stories are not about bigfoot, but the giant ones. Not apes or bigfoot but Giant's. These traditions go further back than bigfoot and cross all tribes but you will never hear it talked about.

A few years ago I was in contact with a person living in Asia Pacific on one of the many ancient islands. He had a fantastic website. But there problem was not bigfoot but modern giant's still living in the remote islands. His stories and eye witness accounts were amazing. He was going to write a book but I lost the computer to lightning and all my links and could not find him again. I mention it to say, these things are all possible... but we also must use the logic and science we know to be true to discuss the events and possibilities.

One last thought. There are many, many reports of ufo sightings in and around the same time and place of bigfoot sightings. Although there were ufo sightings in colorado, none at the time or near where the bigfoot was seen. So it did not hold true in our account... it is an interesting thought, just like some have mentioned caves... caves only work in some places but could explain some things.... great subject guys...

oh, and sorry if i come off badly sometimes, don't mean to, just nature of texting and internet etc..

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

Yea, real science eliminated evolution a long time ago... but they not going to change the teaching of it... just like they hide and won't admit that evidence of Giant's have been found everywhere around the world... why, well, simple, it disproves evolution and proves the bible narrative... lol.. they simply are not going to do that lol...

You are exactly correct however... species have not changed and when they do today man usually is responsible... lol...

This kinda like them still teaching Columbus discovered America, not... he was no where close, or no where near the first lol.

This does beg the bigger question.. where exactly did they come from... i personally do not buy the ancient giant ape theory etc... simply no evidence for this...

As for the missing kids and eating humans.. i don't buy this theory either.. I watched the movie doc on the missing in national forest etc... and I do agree that many are from predators but the overwhelming majority are just bad luck, getting lost, hurt, dead... yea, chimpanzee's will kill and eat each other, but the great ape's, not so much... they don't even like to kill each other unless it is over mating etc... if they are as smart as some here want you to believe there is no way they would be taking and eating children etc.. they would be hiding their existence if they were smart...

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dlbott

You are wrong about nearly everything you have said so far...and all I am getting is a Fence-sitting vibe.

Are you sure you saw a BF...could you re-tell your story...because things are fishy.

THe food issue is a dead issue as an argument against because there are plenty of large animals with diets comparable to Bigfoot who live year round in NA without dieing off.....the salt and nutrient issue is also a dead issue as water plants and natural sources provide all of those things.We all can watch the series Alive if we DONT HAVE ANY FIRSTHAND PERSONAL EXPERIENCE IN THE WOODS......and you reslly need to watch a few years worth of episodes....binge watch and catch up to where you need to be so you can make sensible commentary about this topic.There is a lot to learn for everyone.
You really need to step away from the food issue its the weakest link for a Fencesitter.

You ought to give up the DNA hokey-pokey as well....lol...everyone involved in struggeling to bring this reality to light know that the DNA issue is one of the keystone impediments to getting these animals legally acknowledged and protected...its their CORE VALUE ISSUE....only AMATURE Bigfoot enthusiasts even mention the DNA suppression because it is so obviouis….in short there are many sample available and many tests have been done..many samples of scat and DNA and other physical evidence but until you have a baseline DNA profile identified as such your "testing the water for Bigfoot DNA is not realistic at all.

Evolution is a Universal reality that goes far beyond Earth based religious dogma.....its a scientific reality having zero to do with religion or any of the BS … the 5-Star pattern of SENTIENT LIFE FORMS is found UNIVERSALLY.

With all of that being said...glad you are interested and glad you are still trying to learn....its a tough go at the best of times.

Yes.Humans can be on the Meal Plan or simply used as toys or objects of interest....or they can be snuffed to keep them silent if the Big Fellas get nervous about being discovered....you just cannot tell Bigfoot "about dem rabbits" to fix things after they make a mistsake….and no Bigfoot doesn't get the hose again if it disobeys and kills it gets nothing or it gets a Team of Special Ops shoot"N"Toot fellas chasing it down.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Both humans and chimpanzees are "great" apes both are viciously violent...and, until relatively recently, both engaged in cannibalism.

In fact, some speculate homo sapiens hunted and ate other species of humans.

Even today, in remote parts of Africa, diminutive pygmy people are hunted and eaten.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

There are innumerable instances of almastys surprised in the act of picking cherries, plums, apples, pears, watermelons and other fruits, often still green and inedible for man. Its food also is composed of herbs (wild sorrel, bugloss), acorns, nuts, hemp seeds, vegetables (cucumbers, tomatoes, and onions), corn, and red peppers. But, it also likes to eat frogs and lizards, squirrels, rats and mice.
Intrigued by its periodic visits to an enormous empty barn, the eyewitness decided to spy on the almasty: “[...] it jumped effortlessly onto a very high beam, extended its arm in a familiar gesture, pulled a bat out from under the roofing, sat down on the beam, gutted the animal and ate it [...]. Subsequently, I saw it do the same thing several times. Normally, it ate one single bat, sometimes two, but never more” (168k).
“The almastys eat dead horses and other dead animals” (19k).
Among the foods of animal origin there very often is found a strange and unusual item – the placenta of domestic animals (and thus, in all probability, placentae from females of wild species as well).

LINK
www.isu.edu...

Of course we can easily agree to disagree.
Since we don't know what they can or cannot digest it remains a mystery. What I will say is there are new studies coming out on Humans pointing to our processed food having screwed our gut biome tremendously, IIRC to the point it is as you said. People need MORE calories than they used to. But the more remote a populations who are still eating the old fashioned way that isn't the case.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Ligers are quite stunning.

Yes I'm familiar with insular dwarfism and gigantism.
My issue with throwing that on the wall to see if it sticks is. Bigfoot has been seen in too many different land masses for that to be a blanket explanation. If it were the case it would apply to humans as well.

Oooooo but it does!
On islands at least!

And while we certainly do have some decent sized basket ball players?
For the general population the numbers just don't add up on the continents.

Certainly the " bigfoot as Ape" theory has been around a long time.

edit on 5-11-2019 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
This video is of a heavily populated Bigfoot Habituation area....similar in most ways to my area.

This is ia solid learning tool.Everything you need is in this vid.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Another teaching video.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
And while we certainly do have some decent sized basket ball players?
For the general population the numbers just don't add up on the continents.

A reminder for all...

Simple math involving footprint size and tree girth shows that Patty was around 7 and 1/2 feet tall.

In 1967 there were only 4,000 known humans in the entire world who were 7 foot tall or higher.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

SWEEEET!!!

So now we just have to see which of the 4000 were near Bluff Creek.
It can be further narrowed down to which gal who couldn't figure our her Epi-Lady, or which gent failed to negotiate his Gillette razor!!

Ok, it's been a long week an I just finally "snapped".

Great information!

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Didn't know Igor did youtubes.
Plus wish I knew Russian!

I'm now wondering if anyone did a translation?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join