It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK civil war?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Well, what do you expect from someone who loves pensioners in the manner that man does?

Hardly the sharpest tool in the box.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: sapien82

Ah yes - the old "It all started in the US" ploy. I see you are familiar with it.

Is it a ploy if its true ?

I was under the impression that the banking collapse happened then we all went to war to make some money back and hide the huge defecit that happened when the rich stole all the money and all the evidence dissappeared

then it happened in the UK and it double dipped blah blah blah

But am I wrong in saying that it all started because of the housing market crash ?

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   

We can agree all we wish.

Just like Brexit, that would be a workable plan we are after.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
boris makes out he doesnt want negotiations in public

And he's quite correct in that! When you are negotiating you dont show your

complete hand you hold your cards close to your chest, and you never proffer

everything, your ace in the hole is the ability to walk away. Taking away no

deal is taking away your best opportunity of a deal!!!! Its an impossibility to

conduct negotiations of this kind in the public arena

He has said in house today that they want a deal , as opposed to him saying he wants a no deal brexit as thats what was voted for.

You haven't been listening ........

He said "That he wants a deal".... Yes but NOT at ANY price not a BAD deal

Opposed to saying ....A no deal Brexit as that's what was voted for

Yes *NO DEAL IS BETTER THAN A BAD DEAL
Because bottom line is

BRIXIT WAS WHAT WAS VOTED FOR

The guy doesnt have a clue

I cant figure out why ^^^that^^^ is so difficult to understand?

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
BoJo wants a voting on 15th october.

See you later still in the EU ;-)

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

The causes of the collapse were many and complicated but I like to simplify matters by blaming G Brown cos it suits my views. The useless tub of lard. What was his nationality, again?

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DaisyRainbow

10,000 prison places is all i can hear them groaning on about now.

Those must be for the politicians.

Because half the poor Muppets in our gaols the now should be receiving mental health care, instead of stupid meaningless sentences, that simply teach them how to be better criminals, nevermind contribute to there already deteriorating mental health concerns.

They love to play to the draconian right-wing bam sticks so they do.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

hahahah , he only had one eye , so of course he cant see the whole picture

hahah

I didnt like brown either

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

If we look back across this thread and many others

Boris wants No Deal , and out of EU

as that is what we were voting for according to many , the Deal was never mentioned
and so he wants a no deal

but he is now saying they want to make a deal

I'm not saying it , he is !

Dont give me the bull# you cant show your hand, its meant to be open and honest and visible to the public

Transparency in government is always thrown around as one of the reasons we have a democracy
so why the need to hide anything

the tories are #in at it !

shower of bastards

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Anyway ye cannae beat this #in belter of a statement from Sajid Javid

" We aim to Keep our promise of being the first government in history of leaving our environment in better condition than we found it "

He said that today in the house

yet the conservatives were the ones who greenlit fracking in the UK.

absolute worst #s

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Got to fracking love the piss and wind these bastards come away with.

The only thing Tories leave in better condition than they found it, is there fecking offshore bank accounts!

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

That is always going to be true were the Tory's and there ultra elite rich backers are concerned, traditionally they would move all of there monetary assets out of the country whenever a labor government looked set to take power and move it back into the country when a conservative government had taken power as a mean's of controlling the country financially.

What they have done to our people over the last nine years is inhumane, reprehensible and utterly disgusting but sadly the British public have a political memory of about five minutes and are like shallow Hal with there voting choices, usually by the time of the election they have forgotten the harm and the good both sides have done and just vote on the moment.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Just read reports that both SKY news and the BBC who were providing full coverage of the parliamentary debate in the house have cut Ian blackfords response to the house

this again another attempt by the UK media to silence scotlands voice

both SKY and the BBC have been caught out doing this when Ian blackford was addressing the PM Theresa May
and now they do it when he responds to boris and ye wonder why no one pays for a tv license in scotland any more

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

They were handing out silly mortgages that people could not pay in the UK the same way they were in the USA.

The banking collapse was about greedy bankers, then canny understand when enough is enough.

What about government bad discisions, borrowing PFI and overspending?

Leading up to the 2008 financial collapse.....

PFI use proliferated under Tony Blair's Labour government, but PFIs fell out of favour after the 2008 financial crisis, as the cost of private finance increased and as questions were raised over their efficacy.

Financing projects such as schools and hospitals privately costs taxpayers billions of pounds more than public sector alternatives, parliament's spending watchdog says.

A report suggests a group of schools cost 40% more to build and a hospital 70% more to construct than if they were financed by government borrowing
But she said many local bodies were now "shackled to inflexible PFI contracts that are exorbitantly expensive to change."

The GMB union said it showed PFI to be "a catastrophic waste of taxpayers' money" and that it should mean "the game is up for PFI".

And for greasing the palm's

The report also identified other reasons for higher costs at PFIs including insurance, fees for external advisors, fees for arranging borrowing and the cost of producing and auditing accounts.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Hmm may be the weather but John McDonald's speech at many important point's he was making kept blacking out here - viewing it in West Lancashire - yet Sajid Javid's speech had no technical difficulties whatsoever.

But your point is very accurate there is a definite bias in our media, the BBC seem's to be favoring the Tory's and Sky is a privately owned and very politically biased source for it's News.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

He would prefer a deal..... but wont accept just any deal and unlike

T.May and others is prepared to walk away without a deal.

There was no mention of a deal in the referendum, so NO DEAL wont be

a problem .....As in any divorce and division of assets its open to fairness,

unfairness, greed, meaness co-operation and amicability.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Waving EU flags while complaining about an un-elected Prime Minister.
Not the sharpest tools in the shed, are they?

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Just read reports that both SKY news and the BBC who were providing full coverage of the parliamentary debate in the house have cut Ian blackfords response to the house
this again another attempt by the UK media to silence scotlands voice

both SKY and the BBC have been caught out doing this when Ian blackford was addressing the PM Theresa May
and now they do it when he responds to boris and ye wonder why no one pays for a tv license in scotland any more

Sorry to have to tell you that every time he comes on my eyes roll up

I yawn and take the opportunity of getting myself a cuppa seems he

must have that effect on others.

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Nice how convenient for you not to listen to the opposition of the government regardless of their independence mandate.

is equivalent to "la la la la not listening" *fingers in ears

I hate tories for good reason , but I always listen to what they have to say no matter how #in boring and grey they look

posted on Sep, 4 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Nice how convenient for you not to listen to the opposition of the government regardless of their independence mandate.
is equivalent to "la la la la not listening" *fingers in ears
hate tories for good reason , but I always listen to what they have to say no matter how #in boring and grey they look

Did I say that? I listen to all the others ....even Corbyn ..... but he

is like chalk on a black board!!!

Oop's do I now have to explain to you what a black board is.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join