It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Islam is incompatible with the Western World" - discuss

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

SMH

This is supposed to be a free society.

Free to own firearms, free to worship as you please.

Also free to complain about it, I suppose.

Freedom, yes, within the confines of the law.

I am not free to commit murder for instance (well, I am, but if I do this, I must be prepared to be punished to the full extent of the law - and in some cases be met with a death penalty).

I am not free to seriously call for the murder of the President of the United States (well, I could, but the law will come down on me hard).

Freedom has its limits - everywhere, even in "the Land of the Free".

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Im here to tell you, the constitution

So, America constitutes the entire Western World, now?

LMFAO! Are you telling me that there are other countries out there? Beyond Canada, the UK, USA and all the Mexicos?

The United Mexican States is a nation in Central America.
There are other nations further south in a region known as South America - and they're not called "all the Mexicos" hahaha

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

It's called infringement.

You are not free to infringe upon the rights of another individual or individuals.

Vegans, Muslims, Jews are free to not eat bacon.

They are not free to deny me bacon.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII
"Islam is incompatible with the Western World" - Discuss.

I believe that the so-called "religion of peace" which calls for violence against those it refers to as "infidels" and calls for a global takeover is a great, great danger to Western Civilisation. Countries like Russia and China do not take kindly to this religion - and quite rightly too. (Bear in mind that this is a religion which encourages followers to "trick" and "deceive" "infidels" in order to "defeat" them.)

Should we be so tolerant over here in "the Western World"?

I would really like to "discuss"

Unfortunately by telling me to do it, i fell the immediate and urgent need to tell you "no i won't discuss"

If you want to say more about it do so without doing the "discuss" thing you like to do, it turns people away

I do have some insight into this i would like to point out but i won't because you tried to push things around, which i hate a lot

< 3

This sounds like it needs to be preceded by a "point of personal privilege" call.
edit on 11-8-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Fair enough

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

LMFAO! Are you telling me that there are other countries out there? Beyond Canada, the UK, USA and all the Mexicos?

There are other nations further south in a region known as South America - and they're not called "all the Mexicos" hahaha

NOOOO really?

LMFAO!

Next thing you'll tell me Mexico is composed of several independent states with their own laws and constitutions and all that stuff that an union is made of!

Ou.My.F*kng.G*d!

Also fox news still wants to tell people in the US that you are lying with your pants on fire

By the way you are very wrong, Mexico is a country in North America, not Central America
Look up a map please
edit on 11-8-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

I believe that the so-called "religion of peace" which calls for violence against those it refers to as "infidels" and calls for a global takeover is a great, great danger to Western Civilisation. Countries like Russia and China do not take kindly to this religion - and quite rightly too. (Bear in mind that this is a religion which encourages followers to "trick" and "deceive" "infidels" in order to "defeat" them.)

Unfortunately by telling me to do it, i fell the immediate and urgent need to tell you "no i won't discuss"

If you want to say more about it do so without doing the "discuss" thing you like to do, it turns people away

I do have some insight into this i would like to point out but i won't because you tried to push things around, which i hate a lot

< 3

This sounds like it needs to be preceded by a "point of personal privilege" call.

the OP sounds like "here's a dog treat, eat it"

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Hmmm seems we can say the same about ourselves nowadays. Random mass shooters killing innocent people at schools, churches, parks, warehouses etc etc oh and inner city criminals offing each other daily. maybe Americans are incompatible with the Western world
at this point we have to fear from ourselves more than the Muslim world.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Since 9/11 over 2,000,000 Arabic people have been killed by war in the ME mostly from US bombings or as a result of US bombings. Some estimates have it over 2,000,000. Given that there are 1.6 billion Muslims in the World and they are tolerating these atrocities then maybe they really are a religion of peace.

If some country were dropping 32,000 bombs per year over North and South Carolina I am pretty sure the US would respond.

edit on 11-8-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Sure it is, it like Judaisms an Christainity long lost ugly brother.

It not like the Jews deny that Allah gave them the Torah, and the central idea of Israel was always there, and how Moses was a Muslim. Or how it should legally belong to the Muslims.

Or how the Christains worship idol imagery, while that rock Mecca didn't fall from the sky like thunder, and not prostrating before both images is punishable by death according to the 10 commandments.

Sure the Muslims an Christian's are little screwed up when it comes to sex and some might need a...mallet to the head.

See they get along, and will be ready for the second coming of communism that will result in the death million or billions.

And not one angel shed a tear that day.
edit on 11-8-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

STOP IT..

I am gonna have an asthma attack..

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Since 9/11 over 2,000,000 Arabic people have been killed by war in the ME mostly from US bombings or as a result of US bombings. Some estimates have it over 2,000,000.

No that's not right at all. The vast majority of deaths in the ME and Afghanistan have been caused by Muslims killing Muslims killing Yazidis. Sunnis killing Shiites. Of late you can add Russian carpet bombing into the mix.
edit on 11/8/2019 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

< 3

the OP sounds like "here's a dog treat, eat it"

it must do, if it drew you in.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Hmmm, I'm not sure who decided that islam was 'the' religion of violence. I'd suggest it's got a hell of a long way to go before it overtakes the death count caused by Christianity.

Just my two pence worth.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Christianity is supposed to be a religion love love. Yet there is much hate there. At least in some bits. Similar levels of violence have been seen (Northern Ireland anyone)?

China does not like ANY religion.

Ok but the question you asked in the title, can be answred in a bunch of ways. But do you mean the Christian west? Because the West is increasingly secular, and a number of alternate (to Abrahamic) regions are springing up as well in the West.

I'm not sure its any more or less comparable as its Abrahamic Sibling of Christianity. Humanity seems to be moving on from large organized religion, to either the absence of it, or personal religions.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Smh, Who taught you this?
edit on 11-8-2019 by LegendReacts because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Hmmm seems we can say the same about ourselves nowadays. Random mass shooters killing innocent people at schools, churches, parks, warehouses etc etc oh and inner city criminals offing each other daily. maybe Americans are incompatible with the Western world
at this point we have to fear from ourselves more than the Muslim world.

Sad but true!

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Malisa

So you say the only reason people think of treating others well is because they fear to sin otherwise and lose God's favor? LMFAO!

No.

I say that the simple concept doesn't seem work in the real world, therefore divine retribution is required.

You better watch out, you better not shout. Because God is watching you.
OR let us not get too complicated this one time. Love your neighbor and care for the needy.

Now we can move along because there is nothing else for us than those. That is what God wanted according to Jesus as best I can tell. We get bogged down from that message with much more than just focusing on loving each other IMO. Try it with your neighbors or not but I see it work in lives around me Phage.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

NOOOO really?

LMFAO!

Next thing you'll tell me Mexico is composed of several independent states with their own laws and constitutions and all that stuff that an union is made of!

Ou.My.F*kng.G*d!

Also fox news still wants to tell people in the US that you are lying with your pants on fire

By the way you are very wrong, Mexico is a country in North America, not Central America
Look up a map please

Isn't this still up for debate?

The UMS is a North American nation or a Central American nation - or...both?

It depends, huh?
edit on 12-8-2019 by AnakinWayneII because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Im here to tell you, the constitution provides for freedom of religion amongst other things.

Yes, but, Islam is not a religion, it is a radical ideology with the ultimate goal of world domination, disguised as a religion that imposes a death sentence on any of its adherents who choose to stop being an adherent, and encourages its adherents to lie, cheat and steal their way into the good graces of foreign nations until they are of sufficient number to start demanding sharia, and imposing the death sentence on any infidel who will not 'convert'.

Yeah, I agree with the OP, it is 100% totally incompatible with a free and civil society.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join