It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dying is so weird when you are brought back

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay

So glad that you survived!
Good to see you back. I imagined you as a fighter and you are...

You're one tough cookie, cookie!
Keep up the good (albeit hard) work!

See you around : )

((hugs))

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Lucky. I would love to have an experience like that. I lived a crazy life and never even broke a bone or been knocked unconscious.
I feel immortal and its annoying lol
God bless you for sharing

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

WOW!

Welcome back!

I had a seizure a while back that gave me almost the same feeling.
Everything went black and I found myself in nothing.
I felt like I was a feather, slowly falling into nothingness.....

It is an odd feeling.

Glad you survived and I hope you heal fast.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

So glad that you survived!
Good to see you back. I imagined you as a fighter and you are...

You're one tough cookie, cookie!
Keep up the good (albeit hard) work!

See you around : )

((hugs))

Hi

Thank you so much < 3

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
I remember you now. Your that moody teenage girl from some threads, which to tell I don't remember now what the threads were about, one was about a clown I think.

Well, to tell the truth, you don't seem to have changed that much since your accident.

Life is strange like that, its pretty much a throw of the dice. In fact, the fact the every singe human is alive and walking this planet and that humanity exists at all is just a throw of the dice, and that only for its brief time in the sun, kind of like being at the wrong intersection on the wrong day at the wrong traffic lights.

And ya, life is just a game that is not all the important. Though we like to think it is. That is only while stuck in it. Its like a dream from which you one day wake up, and walk away, without a second thought on it.

But hey its good that you remembered how to move some of your fingers now.

Did not know i had to change lmao! Should turn super religious and stuff?

Sorry to disappoint lol

And not moody, just don't like bs and people who say 'i would agree with you but you are 16 so i have to disagree out of principle of not allowing you to make me look like the fool i am". Lots and lots like that on this site.. so there
lmao!
edit on 20-6-2019 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Nah most if not all people do not change, some literally are what they are the day they are born.

Just saying. Your the one who seems to have this old people issues. Not me, I do not care about old people, let them play bingo or whatever it is they do. Seems kind of strange to be overly concerned about them.

Though I was at one time considering that we should institute some sort of age restrictions in general for the older folk.

As you know and everybody knows, the older you get the more things start to go weird and bad, like milk being left out to long. I figured that by the time your 50 or 60, your probably to old to really function properly, who knows maybe your brain may even be starting to decay or something, old people are weird and a lot dont seem to think straight, like there molting on the spot, and maybe we should institute some sort of logans run type of law.

Let just say that at that time I was all for what this thread, of institutionalizing all these old people, who are just taking up space.
Its time for the young to take over.
But then I thought. If we do that were will all these political people go, 90% of the government and senate would be gone. Which is a good thing most likely, but its not like they have other skills in life, and people are already clambering for jobs and this and that.

But then what and were would they go, and what would we do with all these old people who are just hanging around? A logans run wold be good, but most of them cant even run. They would probably crowd the malls, and freeways going 40 in a 60 MPH zone. Or worse. Leading to some sort of really slow and clammy zombie apocalypse as they take tot he streets in droves.

So that did not pan out.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Just saying. Your the one who seems to have this old people issues. Not me, I do not care about old people, let them play bingo or whatever it is they do. Seems kind of strange to be overly concerned about them.

Not trying to derail the thread and certainly not trying to answer BoneSay's questions but maybe you should take culture and background into consideration.

I remember BoneSay aswell and if I remember correctly she's from Russia. I have a lot of russian friends and personally would have exploded on a few occassion where hierarchy seemed more important than common sense.

Peace

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Nah most if not all people do not change, some literally are what they are the day they are born.

Though I was at one time considering that we should institute some sort of age restrictions in general for the older folk.

As you know and everybody knows, the older you get the more things start to go weird and bad, like milk being left out to long. I figured that by the time your 50 or 60, your probably to old to really function properly, who knows maybe your brain may even be starting to decay or something, old people are weird and a lot dont seem to think straight, like there molting on the spot, and maybe we should institute some sort of logans run type of law.

Let just say that at that time I was all for what this thread, of institutionalizing all these old people, who are just taking up space.
Its time for the young to take over.
But then I thought. If we do that were will all these political people go, 90% of the government and senate would be gone. Which is a good thing most likely, but its not like they have other skills in life, and people are already clambering for jobs and this and that.

But then what and were would they go, and what would we do with all these old people who are just hanging around? A logans run wold be good, but most of them cant even run. They would probably crowd the malls, and freeways going 40 in a 60 MPH zone. Or worse. Leading to some sort of really slow and clammy zombie apocalypse as they take tot he streets in droves.

So that did not pan out.

Have known old people who are so cool they tell you all about how they did not get it back then and tell it all about how it is for real and even laugh at how they were wrong at first and are willing to explain in detail why and how things are

Then the other guys that figured out wrong want to force stupidity into you and if you don't want to be stupid as them then you are a snowflake and millenial and all that.. lmfao!

I don't want to be stupid and if i know stuff other people know and i tell them about it and they turn into idiots because they could not figure it out it's their fault not me

So that's all i can say about all people who most times are like 40 or so, not realy "
ld people" right?

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Something very funnny now lmao

i want to get out of bed, i do get out and was on a whellchair and then i'm tired and my legs killing me

Got back to bed and now i can type again and tired of bed, my back is killing and i wish i could walk and then i can't turn to see the window and i can't move at all again and wtf is this lol

So i tried to grab the phone and type and it fell and i have to do the usual lay on my lap and type with one finger because the other hand just trembles like crazy and it can't hold anything and i look like a grandma trying to type on a touch screen with one finger lmao!

fck!

: (

Being sick sucks bad guys : /
edit on 22-6-2019 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

know one thing i did change?

I used to lie and say i was 17 and even when i turned 16 said i was 18 lmao

But did because i was tired of people always telling me off just by age

You don't understand, but when you say something and people tell you 'lol yes kid you are good and cool and some day you will be right but this is an adult conversation!" or whatever lol, bunch of fools

I lied because i wanted to be taken more seriously but adult idiocy has no end lmfao!

I was 15 back the and now 16
i'm sorry i lied but it doesn't matter anymore anyways so whatever and i said it and good night guys. I don't even care anymore anyways so

And like 'operation mindcrime ' said, yes i feel like that, common sense worthless if you feel above even if you are not

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
a reply to: glend

I'm glad you pulled through Bonesay. I hope you have a speedy recovery! That sounds like a horrible accident. Stay positive.

i've also experienced the no body at all just mind falling and spinning while practicing astral projection.

The monroe institute calls this area "focus 10" and you can actually train yourself to enter and exit it at will.

It is a very comfortable place to be. From that area i usually enter a different "reality" once i stable myself out.

Have you been able to do again, with monroe as you said?

I cant feel strong to do now again, i wonder. It happened in so much weird way, so cool and peaceful and also so wild, and i could never explain with words

IS like a thing wheer you can say "no words were invented to describe this". You know wht i mean?

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime
Well you are childish, that comes through in spades even in your posts before this thread. But as for the so called grown ups. Believe it or not, there is such a thing as an old fool.

In all, its literally just a waste of time and energy to think about it, much less talk about it. However never in my childhood had I the need or bother to be justified in peoples eyes, most especially if I thought they were wrong. Why would I care what somebody thinks when they are so obviously in error>

Its however annoying dealing with any generational gap, no matter the civilization or state or city your in. That is always a constant.

But its the tides of randomness you got to watch out for. As anybody who says they know were it comes from in life. Is usually wrong and full of it. As you can no doubt attest to.

But anyways. Sure you will be fine. Or as fine as can be I suppose.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   

a reply to: operation mindcrime
Well you are childish, that comes through in spades even in your posts before this thread. But as for the so called grown ups. Believe it or not, there is such a thing as an old fool.

In all, its literally just a waste of time and energy to think about it, much less talk about it. However never in my childhood had I the need or bother to be justified in peoples eyes, most especially if I thought they were wrong. Why would I care what somebody thinks when they are so obviously in error>

Its however annoying dealing with any generational gap, no matter the civilization or state or city your in. That is always a constant.

But its the tides of randomness you got to watch out for. As anybody who says they know were it comes from in life. Is usually wrong and full of it. As you can no doubt attest to.

But anyways. Sure you will be fine. Or as fine as can be I suppose.

Lmao i'm sorry i dont' fit exceptations or whatever its written, i don't care man, i am so tired

I am childish? Nice lmao! Before, i was told i was a b*tch so that's a change so far

Dont have a problem dealing with old generations, those who are wise are cools are lit dude. I said before something i got from a very 99 year old man and i say again for you "if you were a fool growing up, chances are you'll be an old fool" or something like that you know?

Is not that true?

I'm not good, not bad, i'm just around lol, i bring up a few songs i love.. Know what's crazy nice about being multi cultural? I get to know all these songs really mean

Maybe because i was always alone before, i needed someone? lol,

Don't even care about that now, its just like that's how life is at that point but right now who cares, i was just describing what i saw with that crap anyways

I don;t care either way anymore

I still want to say what i think. And if it's right and if people say bs i call it up, no matter age. different thing alright

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   

You're cool...Galad was calling me childish (which by his standards is a good thing I guess)

Rest up and get well soon!!

Peace

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

You're cool...Galad was calling me childish (which by his standards is a good thing I guess)

Rest up and get well soon!!

Peace

Thank you, love this song "before everyone forget us". Mexican song, i had a hard time getting it but now i do, so cool

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Did they ever catch this hit-and-run criminal?

edit on 22-6-2019 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: drussell41

Did they ever catch this hit-and-run criminal?

No by police but i know friends did and did him good, i asked and it was just like it was done and that's good. So yes/no lmao

But no legal stuff for the guy, still he got it and he's out there still : / No way to get him in, law is stupid you kmow?

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Hope mods let me be for a bit, just want to feel this ok? < 3

And that's all lol thank you so much < 3

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Sleep time again, too bad oh well

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

You are off-course correct. Like I said before, the great majority are the same when they are two years old, as when they are old. A grown up is for the most part a older child. But hey.

Whatever! And also your not the only one that is multicultural. I was born not far from what I like to call the land of the ruskies, ie Russian, in a little country called Romania.

And not only am I multilingual, I am also multi thought processed, I also sometimes speak future English and other such wacky languages sometimes besides the regular ones, even alpha draconian. Though I do think they are all a waste of time. I am also proficient in all kinds of making # up, as you people are.

So ya, I was older then the oldies you see around everywhere, by the time I was the age of ten.

So there.
And hey for somebody who got ran over by a vehicle, at the least your mood had not change and your not wretched.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join