It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dying is so weird when you are brought back

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+85 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Hello ladies and gentleman

Short story long..

Last February at end of the month got hit by a truck while on a red light

Was going to school on my bike and stopped at the red light and the last thing i remember was to hear a truck running like crazy and kind of going from one side of the street to the other and then suddenly everything was dark, i could not see anything but black.

I remember watching the truck for just a moment, like a second or so, then I lost vision and all senses but somehow i was awake for like it seemed hours, remember feeling like i was falling and falling for ages, and i could not feel anything otherwise, no hands or feet or lips or eyes, i did not felt the need to talk or move, somehow i was aware that i did not had any hands or feet or needed to do any walking or talking

It was just like free falling and i did not mind at all it was just like i knew i was dying and it was ok, i wasn't afraid or anything and i was certain i was already gone from this world

I just remember thinking "i'm dead now" and i felt like i was falling and stumbling around and then suddenly i felt a giant taste of blood and like when you get hit very hard in the head, then it was like a snap feeling in my mind and i woke up to lights and i had been at the hospital for like almost 20 hours in a coma. I woke up and there were lots of people around and i did not recognize anyone around, it was so weird, and i thought i was not me, but someone else and those people did not know i was in someone else's body and thought i was her familiar somehow

So crazy lmao...

So anyway i wanted to say that that assh*le got me hard, apparently he drove over me and i got stuck between my bike and the truck, i completey lost control of my hands and left side, my leg was broken in like 15 places and i can't move my fingers except for two now. I had a giant hole in my forehead and internal bleeding and my coccyx and pelvis were broken, my arm was also in several pieces and my femur went through my skin and was all exposed.

It messed me up so bad i won't be able to walk for a year and i can barely move now and i just started typing again a couple days ago lol. I'm messed up and i can't stand on my own, any fall could break me again so i pretty much stay all day in bed and i lost school and everything i had planned because of that ass who drove me over and kept pushing until he managed to drive over the bike and run away

I guess i'm ranting now? lmfao! and it took me almost one hour to write this lol

anyway i just wanted to say that when i was asleep and woke one about one month ago i felt something was very wrong and suddenly i just died
Lights went out and the beeping machine went bleeeeeeeep and i just felt again like i was just falling and falling for years and years, everything was sooooo slow and i had so much time to think and figure stuff out and then i woke up again and they had managed to bring me back, it had been just a few minutes but for me it was years

I don't know how to explain otherwise, it was like i was away for so many years that i had trouble trying to remember who is who and when they tell me about stuff happening i feel like who cares that happened like 100 years ago but it's stuff that happened yesterday lol

Don't know if i make any sense and i'm kind of crazy i think lmao!

But anyways, i think i just wanted to write this before i stop caring about it, it feels like i will forget all about this very soon and i could not care less anyway

Sorry for the typos and bad writing, i'm tired and can't really double check anything anyway, it took me almost one hour to write this and just pasting it here and will go to sleep again

I don't even know why i wanted to write this now, i can't remember why but i guess it was just trying to let go or something like that

Thanks for reading

bye

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Wow, what an experience! You sound like a very strong individual and the fact that you are still among the living after such intense physical trauma tells me that you will have alot to offer in life.
Your "near death" experience sounds quite unique, not that i know much about it but the fact you felt no fear and yet were still aware of your "self" is really interesting.
Is there any other details you can remember and share? You have experienced something that only a handful of people have any real knowledge of, something that as mortal beings we are in turns in fear of and fascinated by.
Thanks so much for sharing and stay strong, sounds like you really have the right attitude and have gained some real insight and wisdom from your "journey"!

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   
You actually glitched outside the map.

Hope they caught the driver..

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I am glad you are still with us and greatly appreciate you sharing your story.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay

Wow, wish you all the best, you had lots of luck! Friend of mine fall from a building 10 meters high and he was in coma for three months. Nobody believes he will survive because everything was broken. Nowadays he is practicing yoga as a teacher, before the accident he was taking drugs and had a bad life.
I keep my fingers crossed! You are alive and your brain is working, thats the most important thing.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Glad that you are alive and still with us. You went through hell and are still trying to heal because of the person who hit you. Stay strong!

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   
No heaven, no paradise.. just endless falling ?

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Thank you for your story Bonesay...

What an experience!

Stay strong and let your body take its time to heal well...

Warmest

Lags

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
No heaven, no paradise.. just endless falling ?

Maybe he was on his way down.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Glad you made it BoneSay!!!

Weird question but do you recall the temperature being just the right kind? I experienced it like floathing in a bathtub with exactly the right water temperature...

Weird stuff

Hope your recovery goes well.

Peace

Oh ps: you won't forget. The feeling will stay a lifetime
edit on 10-6-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   
You have suffered much my friend. Sending my love and wishes for speedy recovery.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing your remarkable experience

You said it felt like you were in slow motion and had plenty of time to figure stuff out, do you remember what stuff you were thinking about?

Thanks again
FA

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, although, i am very sorry that you were put through it. The mind and the body have a remarkable habit of healing when given enough time and the proper therapy.

I would advise you to keep talking about it, as it seems you are still sorting out a lot of your feelings.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   

edit on 10-6-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

I'm so sorry to hear this happened to you BoneSay. Saying the world flipped upside down for you is an understatement.

I hope the coming journey to recovery will be over sooner than they expect. 👍

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Thanks for your story and may God help you recover. I survived a Major Stroke in 2009 as a result of my 7th sports concussion. When it was happening to me its was if my body was being pulled into the center of the earth through the floor in my home by this tremendous force. I did not experience what you are describing but it was an entirely different situation. If you want to live you will, just keep fighting!

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoneSay
Hello ladies and gentleman

Short story long..

Last February at end of the month got hit by a truck while on a red light

Was going to school on my bike and stopped at the red light and the last thing i remember was to hear a truck running like crazy and kind of going from one side of the street to the other and then suddenly everything was dark, i could not see anything but black.

I remember watching the truck for just a moment, like a second or so, then I lost vision and all senses but somehow i was awake for like it seemed hours, remember feeling like i was falling and falling for ages, and i could not feel anything otherwise, no hands or feet or lips or eyes, i did not felt the need to talk or move, somehow i was aware that i did not had any hands or feet or needed to do any walking or talking

It was just like free falling and i did not mind at all it was just like i knew i was dying and it was ok, i wasn't afraid or anything and i was certain i was already gone from this world

I just remember thinking "i'm dead now" and i felt like i was falling and stumbling around and then suddenly i felt a giant taste of blood and like when you get hit very hard in the head, then it was like a snap feeling in my mind and i woke up to lights and i had been at the hospital for like almost 20 hours in a coma. I woke up and there were lots of people around and i did not recognize anyone around, it was so weird, and i thought i was not me, but someone else and those people did not know i was in someone else's body and thought i was her familiar somehow

So crazy lmao...

So anyway i wanted to say that that assh*le got me hard, apparently he drove over me and i got stuck between my bike and the truck, i completey lost control of my hands and left side, my leg was broken in like 15 places and i can't move my fingers except for two now. I had a giant hole in my forehead and internal bleeding and my coccyx and pelvis were broken, my arm was also in several pieces and my femur went through my skin and was all exposed.

It messed me up so bad i won't be able to walk for a year and i can barely move now and i just started typing again a couple days ago lol. I'm messed up and i can't stand on my own, any fall could break me again so i pretty much stay all day in bed and i lost school and everything i had planned because of that ass who drove me over and kept pushing until he managed to drive over the bike and run away

I guess i'm ranting now? lmfao! and it took me almost one hour to write this lol

anyway i just wanted to say that when i was asleep and woke one about one month ago i felt something was very wrong and suddenly i just died
Lights went out and the beeping machine went bleeeeeeeep and i just felt again like i was just falling and falling for years and years, everything was sooooo slow and i had so much time to think and figure stuff out and then i woke up again and they had managed to bring me back, it had been just a few minutes but for me it was years

I don't know how to explain otherwise, it was like i was away for so many years that i had trouble trying to remember who is who and when they tell me about stuff happening i feel like who cares that happened like 100 years ago but it's stuff that happened yesterday lol

Don't know if i make any sense and i'm kind of crazy i think lmao!

But anyways, i think i just wanted to write this before i stop caring about it, it feels like i will forget all about this very soon and i could not care less anyway

Sorry for the typos and bad writing, i'm tired and can't really double check anything anyway, it took me almost one hour to write this and just pasting it here and will go to sleep again

I don't even know why i wanted to write this now, i can't remember why but i guess it was just trying to let go or something like that

Thanks for reading

bye

Geez, my heart goes out to you for your journey, a journey that would challenge any soul. A challenge your clearly well capable of dominating and are so far dominating.

From my psychology studies (nothing intense) i learned that it is supposed to be a proven fact that when your falling (for me it was into colored circles) that infact you are dying, a fact you clearly can verify.

What to say to you?

I don't know if your religious or not but either way to be sure you have a pre chosen path in this world, you have a purpose and that purposes discovery is what your new challenge is in life.

Quite possibly someone somewhere is waiting for you unknowingly to save them from something somehow.

Please don't allow yourself to "not care less anyway" the vast majority of people who read your thread do care for you and subconsciously have already prayed for your well being and recovery.

This is a test for your spirit, a test you are barely paassing but passing you are- you are still on the right side of the fence.

It is very difficult to try to get a feel for the sheer pain and suffering you must be feeling but please try to look past it to find the path to your purpose now.

Soldier on accept what's happened there's plenty of life in you clearly so live it and don't look back, if you continue to look back it just very may block your path with depression and anxiety and anger. I truly believe you've suffered enough without inflicting more suffering on yourself.

Have faith that there's a lesson to be learnt here somewhere for you - find that lesson and apply it to your life from now on.

Speedy recovery - will think of you for sometime.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join