It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dying is so weird when you are brought back

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

originally posted by: BoneSay

a reply to: BoneSay

like this? lmao! конфиденциальность

Yes, exactly, haha!
It's so interesting to me how different written languages developed all over the world to represent the sounds of spoken language. By the way, you asked me my name. I don't put it out there often, because it is unusual for a woman and I want to remain anonymous. My name is Timmi. Nice to meet you!

A funny thing is that once spoken that word sounds almost the same as spoken English lol, and a lot of other words do too, but written completely different,

Your name is very cool, thanks. nice to meet you too

Do you mean to say that конфиденциальность sounds like the word confidentiality, when spoken out loud?
That's so crazy it must be true!

Yes! not all of it but it sounds a lot like it

And lol is лол and sounds just like LOL

and American it sounds mostly the same sound but written американский, 'Amerikanskee' lmao

And computer is just компьютер and sounds the same spoken out loud lmao! but like with an British accent 🤣

And words like logic is written логика, which is an exact match for 'logica' as written in spanish, and it sounds about the same but written different lol

crazy stuff lmao! 🤔🤷

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Yes, exactly, haha!
It's so interesting to me how different written languages developed all over the world to represent the sounds of spoken language. By the way, you asked me my name. I don't put it out there often, because it is unusual for a woman and I want to remain anonymous. My name is Timmi. Nice to meet you!

A funny thing is that once spoken that word sounds almost the same as spoken English lol, and a lot of other words do too, but written completely different,

Do you mean to say that конфиденциальность sounds like the word confidentiality, when spoken out loud?

and American it sounds mostly the same sound but written американский, 'Amerikanskee' lmao

And computer is just компьютер and sounds the same spoken out loud lmao! but like with an British accent 🤣

And words like logic is written логика, which is an exact match for 'logica' as written in spanish, and it sounds about the same but written different lol

crazy stuff lmao! 🤔🤷

Oh goodie, I'm Amerikanskee, лол!!!
I'm sorry but I can hardly see how компьютер could possibly sound like "computer" haha. I mean, it ends in a p for goodness sake! And логика looks like it would be pronounced "norn-ka" лол!!! (I like the Russian LoL, even tho it looks like "non") It's funny to me how different sounds are represented so totally different in other languages!

How do you say "Good night" in Russian?

posted on Jul, 25 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Yes, exactly, haha!

crazy stuff lmao! 🤔🤷

Oh goodie, I'm Amerikanskee, лол!!!
I'm sorry but I can hardly see how компьютер could possibly sound like "computer" haha. I mean, it ends in a p for goodness sake! And логика looks like it would be pronounced "norn-ka" лол!!! (I like the Russian LoL, even tho it looks like "non") It's funny to me how different sounds are represented so totally different in other languages!

How do you say "Good night" in Russian?

спокойной ночи

for friends like in school or cousins or family is just like спокойной , like just saying 'night'

But no one says that to older people or people that have to be respected, head smack coming otherwise lmao. proper form is a must for older or respectable people he he

Computer sounds the same because letter p sounds like r and п sounds like p, and ю is kind of like the u in computer 😂🤣🤣🤣

com pu ter
kom пю тер

Also н sounds like n and г is just the g letter...

more or less 🤔🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃😉😉😉😋😋😋

lmfao so funny, it all makes sense a lot to me but i am crazy so who could say for sure lmao

<< 4  5  6   >>

join