It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dying is so weird when you are brought back

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

I'm glad you pulled through Bonesay. I hope you have a speedy recovery! That sounds like a horrible accident. Stay positive.

i've also experienced the no body at all just mind falling and spinning while practicing astral projection.

The monroe institute calls this area "focus 10" and you can actually train yourself to enter and exit it at will.

It is a very comfortable place to be. From that area i usually enter a different "reality" once i stable myself out.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay
That is quite a trip, and quite a fall.

I can understand, it leads to a lot of question, of which there will be no answers. Its generally how it goes.

If your still here, I suppose you may as well get on, you can try swimming like somebody said, it does get the muscles moving without all the strain. Or not! Your choice, I suppose. And what a choice it is. I suppose this is what they would call being between a rock and a hard place.

Reminds me of this song.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   

I woke up and there were lots of people around and i did not recognize anyone around, it was so weird, and i thought i was not me, but someone else and those people did not know i was in someone else's body and thought i was her familiar somehow

Dude, you're not the only one.

edit on 11-6-2019 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Damn you got hit so hard they knocked you clean out of the illusion

Hope you recover quickly , you didnt get any intense hallucinations at all ?

that's interesting

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoneSay
I woke up and there were lots of people around and i did not recognize anyone around, it was so weird, and i thought i was not me, but someone else and those people did not know i was in someone else's body and thought i was her familiar somehow

So crazy lmao...

This is similar I crashed with a bike as 7 years old. Everything went black after the fell, I could hear words people around me but couldn't see anything. I woke later on that day on my bed at home but couldn't recognise anyone, my parents or the place, neither I knew my own name . It really felt like I was someone else.

Sorry for you situation.
edit on 11-6-2019 by AcerM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Sounds pretty much the same as my experience. Everything was just....perfect? Not sure if that's the word to describe it. I just felt like nothing mattered and everything was as it should be.

Like another poster said, you'll never shake that experience.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I am sorry i can't answer all posts but thank you so much for your kind words and support, love you all < 3

I will try to answer in this post as much as i can from all i read

But first would like clear stuff up lol
I'm not a guy

I don't remember any heaven stuff but i can tell this, once i was there for a while i kind of knew how to stop falling and having that feel of continually stumbling around, as was posted here,
it was more like floating and water feeling. It wasn't bad, i was not sad or angry, or hurt or in pain, it was peaceful and cool, and black but not as people think that black means bad, it was very cool, i felt 'perfect'

I guess righ after i was hit what i felt was like i was flying through the air and i could sense i was about to hit the floor, it took a lot of time for me to wake up but never got to feel hitting the floor.
I still was aware i was hit and dying and i could feel very sad thinking about my aunt and cousing having to get the call telling them i was dead

I did not felt very bad just sad they had to go through that and they would not know i was thinking of them and still alive. But still i thought it would end soon and they would be fine later on, like when you say well i lost my wallet but whatever i'll get another one

I know it souds dumb but that was like i felt, like they will be around again later on but no need to worry about it, just let it happen and stuff you know?

Another thing i remember is that i was at some point in like vanilla colored water, i forgot this but can remember now. It was so warm and it was like floating in light, vanilla colored light and i felt so happy and was intense and still nothing but one color, first black then vanilla

I did not see any heaven or angels or stuff

I am not religious and i never knew of how the God stuff works until i was like 12 or so and even then it did not fit me so i never was part of any church or stuff like that

Something learned by me i guess, was that nothing really matters

And i have this feeling like whatever happens well i don't even fit in this body, i forgot how to use my hands but one day i started thinking hard about it and i could move them a bit.

I looked at the hands and it was so weird and funny because i remember thinking "how?".. Thinking about how i used to move them, and then i said ahh yes i remember and my fingers were moving a bit

That was it basically, so now i can move a couple fingers again. I got nerve surgery but the rest of my fingers are not good yet. Still i can move those two i could not move even back then lmao

I was funny as hell

I feel like i did magic but i know its something way cooler than that, lit af honestly!

I can't do the same agian lol, i think realizing i was able kind of blocked it for me, in my mind

I think as someone said, i got kicked out of the link lmao

Somehow i was away but still around and then i kind of came back but now i have this feeling i don't fit in my body anymore, and every worry and stupid thing everyone says is worthless and useless to me

Like, you'll get back to school soon! and whatever yes i will but is not life changing thing like it was

And who cares about the bike and i know my leg will never be the same again and i may not be able to move my fingers and i have a hole in my head and gazilion scars and i could not care less for real

I stopped carying about anything now, i was wondering if some of you feel the same, like who cares i don't even belong to this body but i'm going to learn to use it again and figure out life like i was born yesterday once again?

So crayz lmao

I did not had any allucinations except flaoting on that vanilla water thing, and it was warm, very nice and happy feeling, i could not be sure but i think i did hear someone talking to me out there, but can't say for sure :/

Can't write again sorry, i getvery numb and tired constantly, that part i hate the most, i hate not being able to do what i want to do

Love you much, thank you for so many supporting posts, could not said ever how much it helps me right now
< 3 < 3 < 3 < 3 < 3

Like i timed out agian, sorry guys, have a nice day and bye < 3

Sleep time lmao

bye

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

But not water like normal, it was like liquid light and you are just there, no breath needed but no water getting in you also. I can't explain, sorry, and evertyting black but i was able to 'see'

I knew were people were around, but everything black, i could sense the world and distance, i could feel lots of things, and i did not need eyes to see where

crazy and so nice, and wnen i woke up, i could stikll feel floating and i could feel my body dying slow, like you feel every cell and stuff dying very very slowly and you know you don't fit anymore, and i could sense all happning around, like my aunt was outside the room and i could feel her pain and i know she was crying and when i asked to see her she came in and i could sense her pain getting closer

Don't know how to explain now, i'm sorry

But don't feel anymore the things i felt with my aunt, it went away soon, it was like i could feel her pain and like "her pain is 3 meters from me" and then "two meters now", and then "1 inch" and now i can't do the same, it went away very very fast, like in less than one hour :/
edit on 12-6-2019 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing! One of the best posts I've read on here in a while.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: wills120

Thank you

I wanted to just say my stuff

Guess just one thing missing. All the stuff i said and felt, i can't describe, like the things you see and feel no one invented words to tell them to other people, guess that's all i can tell because i can't describe it so it makes sense

It so confusing and at the same time clear and cool. Black and white is the same color lmfao!

But bet some people here know how to say it better than me

-

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I think your experience of time is the most interesting part of your story.

No explanation, wish i knew

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreatWork

Sounds to me that you visited a realm where there is no time as we know it. Hope you get better soon and thanks for sharing. Do you, in a certain way, feel glad this happened, as far as the experience? In a weird way?

Yes i feel happy, i can feel a lot of pain and sadness and i also feel happy of what i got now, i can't describe it but i think you know

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Thank you for sharing your experience! I have a feeling that you will make a full recovery and will go on to live a full life. The human body has an incredible capability for healing when the mind is made up. You're obviously very strong in every way.

Have you checked out videos or websites where people share their near-death experiences? There are lots of them- one that just has a repository of people sharing their experiences is nderf.org. Apparently lots of people who have had NDE's get validation and healing by knowing that others have had a similar experience.

Focus on rest and healing, and thanks again for sharing! I think the world is lucky to still have you around. 💞

Was never interested on this but will check thanks

I sleep like 18 hours a day, guess that's why i feel better now, rest of time working on stupid cold fingers and the iron leg lmao

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tim86
I hope they got the SOB that ran you over.

Not happened but that's ok,

at this point, no change anyway so hope there's karma and all that

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your story

Don´t know why but I can not get these few words out of my mind

...i did not mind at all it was just like i knew i was dying and it was ok...

...and it was ok. Love that thought

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Thank you for telling your story. Keep working on your recovery and don't give up.

When I gave birth to my son the head nurse told me to be aware that I may hemorrhage. In all her years doing her job she'd learned that redheads have a high probability. Sure enough, I was out of the delivery room and into my own room when I began feeling sick. I'd sent my husband home with my mom and dad to get some rest for the rest of the night thinking things would be fine. So I was by myself. My nurse was trying to help me coax my son to nurse and was chastising me because I was about to drop him. I kept telling her something was wrong and I didn't have the strength to hold him and I felt extremely sick. After a bit another nurse came and looked at my vitals and then almost screamed for the Doctor. People were running.
I felt like I had to push again....like I was having contractions...and when I told them I couldn't resist any more I finally pushed. It was like someone had a full bucket of blood and dumped it on my bed. It was so much I watched as it actually hit the footboard of the bed. I remember feeling so embarrassed that those nurses had to clean up after me. But after that....I just didn't care. It was the most calm feeling I've ever felt in my life. I just didn't care about anything. Not my family, not my newborn son, my husband, nothing. It was like I was suspended in nothingness and had absolutely no feelings. I had zero care whether I lived or died. I could hear the nurses and the Dr talking to me....but I just didn't care at all. It.Was.Amazing. So very peaceful and content. Once it was all over, and I was in my right mind again, I decided right then and there that if I am going to die someday....bleeding to death is a pretty AWESOME way to go.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Ive done the whole dead thing too (it got better!). Definitely an interesting experience..

I had rather different results though. I dont know if saying I cared more, afterwards, would be accurate. But, "grateful" might be fitting. At that point in my life, I had long since stopped caring about the small stuff. A lesson I had learned, funny enough, from many friends and family dying (it didnt get better for them) and a variety of "spiritual" exploration.

I decided to come back to spend more time with those I love that were still remaining. There was a high price to pay, but it was worth it.

If for no other reason than the short conversation with the doctors:

"You should be dead."
"Yup"
"No, you dont understand, with the levels in your system you should literally be dead right now. Certainly, at the very least.. not conscious and coherent."
"Yup"
"I wouldn't normally say this, but clearly someone or something wants you here"
"Yup"

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing your amazing yet horrifying experience.

I've never read someones account into death as similar to mine. You found a way of explaining it alot better than I could of.

When I was younger I had to be resuscitated, all I remember is blackness. I could see and feel the void, but nothing existed, even the void itself never existed.

I remember it being so peaceful and surreal. if I wasnt to wake up or was given the chance to choose come back, when I think back, I might of stayed In that state.

Love your perfect analogy, hope you all the best on your road to recovery

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I remember you now. Your that moody teenage girl from some threads, which to tell I don't remember now what the threads were about, one was about a clown I think.

Well, to tell the truth, you don't seem to have changed that much since your accident.

Life is strange like that, its pretty much a throw of the dice. In fact, the fact the every singe human is alive and walking this planet and that humanity exists at all is just a throw of the dice, and that only for its brief time in the sun, kind of like being at the wrong intersection on the wrong day at the wrong traffic lights.

And ya, life is just a game that is not all the important. Though we like to think it is. That is only while stuck in it. Its like a dream from which you one day wake up, and walk away, without a second thought on it.

But hey its good that you remembered how to move some of your fingers now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join