It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

She's Almost gone...Theresa May FINALLY to resign and leave on 7th June....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
BBC breaks the news...

Well she steps down on June the 7th.....Sorry for the amendment..The Beeb threw me...

Finally the lady has been pushed on to her sword and she's gone leaving the UK even more in turmoil about what must happen next. While she fought to the end it was on the cards early and her political career was over from thet point but now she's gone I have to ask :-

Which crooked expenses ripping off supportive self important waste of space will we get next...

Boris...Dear god NO...
Gove...A seriously wrong choice..

Who.....

Will they make any difference or will it just be the same party, same MP's who look after number one and milk the system while of course "not breaking any rules", shame there's no MORAL rules...

Will we be forced in to another referendum, and if that happens what do they do if its the same answer...

Another words, who cares who's a PM, they will crap on us all the same..
edit on 24-5-2019 by Mclaneinc because: The beeb said resigns, then say she is stepping down in 14 days..idiots..

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

Not yet she hasn't.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RexKramerPRT

Yes, just watched the real news on BBC and they as you see reported she's stepping down but used the word resigns on the Net version...My apologies..Blame the Beeb..

STill the same question applies as she's gone in 14 days....That won't change..
edit on 24-5-2019 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   

True, then we wait and see if we get a PM who wants to leave with a deal or not. And the EU have said it's the current deal, no deal or no Brexit.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Yes, still being throttled by the EU...Its fair to say because of the split that NO ONE will be popular across the UK one way or another but for me the who lingering betrayal of the people either shows that the MP's are not up to the job of supporting the people or there's that tier of across party government that are refusing to honor the people.

One wonders just how many of these high up MP's have shall we say, support roles with numerous banks and financial systems that will mean they no longer have a use to these people...The absurd money they really don't earn will be playing a huge part in their thinking re this situation..

That isn't what the people need...

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Dupe post...BTS taking ages to post..Apologies..
edit on 24-5-2019 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Can't really fault the EU for their position. They do have to look out for their best interests and not ours if we leave. And even if/when we leave they have made committing to our (financial) obligations and maintaining the Good Friday Agreement in Northern Ireland requirements of any future agreement with them so back to square one.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Well, whoever the new PM is he/she just needs to get on with Brexit. If MPs cannot get a good agreement, and the EU treats the UK seriously and stop trying to break up the UK, then he/she should go for a hard Brexit. Oh, I know that world will fall to pieces if it's "hard", but there's no evidence that will be the case, and most predictions have come from those who want the UK to continue to be ruled from Brussels.

I heard the leader of the Greens on the radio the other days saying that Brexit will lead to a negative impact on the environment. How so? The EUs Common Agricultural Policy is and has been the biggest act of vandalism on the rural environment in the UK ever constructed. I swear, these people spend so long talking to their mates in Starbucks and dinner parties that they create their own reality, far removed from the real world.

All credit to May. At least she tried, which is more we can say for 95% of MPs who just sat around bickering. That's from all sides of the political spectrum. The most cynical bunch are those MPs who are trying to disrupt Brexit so it does not happen.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   

poor lassie , greetin cus she was upset about it !

What a shame eh , surprised she can shed a tear for resigning but not for any of the people the tories forced into poverty !

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mclaneinc

Yes, just watched the real news on BBC and they as you see reported she's stepping down but used the word resigns on the Net version...My apologies..Blame the Beeb..

STill the same question applies as she's gone in 14 days....That won't change..

THE REAL NEWS ON THE BBC ?

Whit ye smokin mate ? gee us some

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   

So......does this mean you Brits are finally allowed to "Brexit" after voting for it years ago?

( the question that nearly every American has bc we don't understand this tomfoolery. )

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

well not exactly the EU vote we had in the UK on Thursday may prevent Brexit from actually happening if the UK votes in enough MEP's which are opposed to brexit it may not actually take place !

That's what I get from the grand illusion

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Depends on who the Conservatives vote as the new Prime Minister. Any deal will still need to get passed in a vote in Parliament and the EU apparently won't reopen negotiations so that means the new PM has a choice of trying to get May's plan passed Parliament, No Deal Brexit or revoke Article 50 and cancel Brexit. But if nothing is done then no deal is the current eventuality. Fixed term Parliament Act mean an election is unlikely as the Conservatives know they could lose power altogether. Clusterfcuk could be a good way to describe it regardless of your Brexit views.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Good point about the European election result. The outcome could swing which way the Tories vote in their leadership election. Guess that makes Sundays results worth keeping an eye on.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Therexit means Therexit....

So begins a period of negotiating a deal for her to leave No.10. Expect this one to run on for a few years more whilst the Tories decide if they want a hard PM or a soft PM.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
May having a bad MAY ? Where have I seen that before ? LoL

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

So......does this mean you Brits are finally allowed to "Brexit" after voting for it years ago?

( the question that nearly every American has bc we don't understand this tomfoolery. )

Just imagine a world where there had been a peaceful negotiation for American self government instead of a war of independence. If George Washington had applied for Brexit in 1777, the US would be leaving the European Union just about now.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

The Beeb threw me...

And the Beeb made me throw up by praising her on her way out the door

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Therexit means Therexit....

So begins a period of negotiating a deal for her to leave No.10. Expect this one to run on for a few years more whilst the Tories decide if they want a hard PM or a soft PM.

More like months.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

This is going to be good for all the brexiters that want no deal. I predict all the remainers will regret wanting her gone.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join