It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Encounters & Origins of the Arabian Ghoul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Mysterious Middle East
Published on May 23, 2019

There is an urban legend that states that an entire Saudi unit of 35 men vanished in the desert in 1990. The cause of their vanishing is believed to be by mythical creatures known as the ghoul.

So what are the ghoul? Djinn, monsters, or just a long lost species of human?

Sources

Douglas Dietrich - An Encounter With Ghouls
www.youtube.com...

Dr. Ahmed Al Rawi - The Mythical Ghoul in Arabic Culture

Music (CC BY)

Scott Buckley - www.youtube.com...
CO.AG Music - www.youtube.com...
Kai Engel - www.youtube.com...

Facebook for my old bot episodes www.facebook.com...

posted on May, 23 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

Was it not allegedly some 12ft tall redheaded Nephilim giant or the like?

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

That story was supposedly in Afghanistan, and was U.S. military encountering the giant.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I think that was a different encounter in Afghanistan. The "giant of Kandahar"
Edit: like the guy above just stated.

edit on 24-5-2019 by BlackIbanez because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I will say, back in 2000 when I was stationed in Saudi, at PSAB, I was on a patrol one night, and my fireteam and I heard a horrible almost inhuman like scream that came from these hills that we were at the foot of. Whatever it was screamed twice, real long, and real loud. even a couple of the guys who had been there before had never heard that sound. It made the hair on our necks stand up, and our blood run backwards. We all decided to move on out from the area after that little scare.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter
I will say, back in 2000 when I was stationed in Saudi, at PSAB, I was on a patrol one night, and my fireteam and I heard a horrible almost inhuman like scream that came from these hills that we were at the foot of. Whatever it was screamed twice, real long, and real loud. even a couple of the guys who had been there before had never heard that sound. It made the hair on our necks stand up, and our blood run backwards. We all decided to move on out from the area after that little scare.

I imagine those desert places that have histories reaching far back into ancient times would hide quite a few secrets that modern man would not be capable of comprending.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter

The scream you heard echoed from the belly of one of the builders,

If one cuts down trees, or blows away sand, he may notice a structure that resembles the remains of an organic being, and upon closer inspection will notice that other less advanced constructs are built upon those remains.

But they still breath even if they appear inanimate.
edit on 24-5-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

We are all living in a graveyard.
edit on 24-5-2019 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

So it is, my bad mate.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackIbanez

Indeed it was.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

Would You be so kind and elaborate on those builders ? Any other name for them, since it is quiet hard to search for "Saudi builders" and it did peak my interest

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Thill

All i can say, it was a part of a unified, global megalithic society,

My post is from fragmented, mostly unverified shards of information.

Pretty much lost to time all together.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

So no other name, even an obscure ancient long forgotten one, just the builders ? Shame since then there is no way to follow up :/ Oh well thanks anyway.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Oh sorry, basically all ancient texts gives them names, but, i am careful not to give names because of new age propaganda, Like the Nephilims, a very good book was called "the shining ones" but again, real information mixed with a mountain of salt grains,

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve

Oh sorry, basically all ancient texts gives them names, but, i am careful not to give names because of new age propaganda, Like the Nephilims, a very good book was called "the shining ones" but again, real information mixed with a mountain of salt grains,

Researching this subject requires a lot of filters in your mind.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I read your article the other day and found it fascinating.

Here is my take on it though it is pure speculation.

A desert, a place were outcasts would be sent to die.

A place were water was the most precious commodity and some may even have taken to drinking blood at time's of crisis perhaps even from there fellow man.

A place were food may become every bit as precious as water.

So Caves, Saudi has plenty of them.

Casting people out and making outlaws of them, has happened since time immemorial in that nation and region of the world.

So while another race may be a far more wonderful idea it is actually unlikely compared to the idea of a tribe perhaps isolated by there belief's living in the wild's of Arabia, perhaps regarding other men as enemy and even as prey there belief's perhaps stemming back to pre-Islamic time's and they may have a warrior tradition - perhaps even becoming assassin's in the past but today there secret kept so tight for fear of the greater Islamic population finding out about them and wiping them out.

Not a people that you would want to contact, potentially fully aware of our world but not part of it and also regarding themselves as a different race to those around them.

Could they exist and this be more than an urban myth, I would say that yes they could exist and even that if this is not the case such a xenophobic and cannibalistic tribe may have existed several time's in human occupation of Arabia.

They could even have a relatively recent origin.

top topics

join