It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nope feck this

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Maybe the thing they are projecting is already within and they are merely just cancelling out the projection, plenty of proof out there that we can see things that are not physically there, but the digress I dont believe in anything, but anything is possible.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
Maybe the thing they are projecting is already within and they are merely just cancelling out the projection, plenty of proof out there that we can see things that are not physically there, but the digress I dont believe in anything, but anything is possible.

Maybe?

Maybe it isn't the word said but the conviction?

Maybe.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Yes belief is strong, and knowing is stronger.

It takes a God complex to get to the top.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Yes belief is strong, and knowing is stronger.

It takes a God complex to get to the top.

I didn't realize my belief, god complex or not, was the topic of the thread.

What does that have to do with any of this?

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Eh are you drunk or just trying to troll me.

Either way

Careful hector

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Here, I will cut and paste for you. But if you want to look, it's the third post from the start.

"No to delving into the occult. and I refuse to say that name out loud.
I shall stay here in my room with all the animals and a few arms/."

Oops, now I'm guilty, ha ha. Sorry - I see you found it. Never mind this. Just wanted to apologize and clarify in case you saw this, which is why I'm not deleting what I said in order to confuse everything.

edit on 20-5-2019 by hiddeninsite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

I honestly didn't get the drift of your second line.

Or the first one now that I am looking at it again.

I thought we were talking about the J word. OP didn't seem to have much belief in it but according to your theory the belief of billions of others would make it work for him but what about the billions of times the J word is used to have something turn out a certain way and it doesn't work?

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

originally posted by: hiddeninsite
a reply to: Allaroundyou

The name of Jesus will keep you safe. Say his name out loud and you will notice that the atmosphere in your home, and your animals, will all go back to normal. It is the most powerful name in existence.

Have you ever delved into the occult in any way? Or does your home have a history? Would you like me to pray for you?

Show me a christian who can claim christs name without sin and I shall follow their teachings...

Most Mormons pre 1990

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

originally posted by: NthOther
a reply to: EternalSolace

There isn't one. That's kinda the point of the whole thing.

Show me a christian who is willing to cast off their successes and follow christs call to poverty....

yeah.... no one

I think there was a movie about a rich kid who gave away all his stuff.
And yes there are many Christian groups that come from affluent backgrounds who leave everything behind to volunteer in Africa.
Christians are the most donating and volunteering group ever.

The 7 day work week is based on God building the world for 6 days and resting on the 7th.

The holidays are the most fun loving and kid friendly holidays of any religion.

And as we pledge our allegiance to the flag. We all remind ourselves that the country everyone in the world tries to get to. Was built on one nation under God.

Its called winning

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Im not a Jesus follower, tbh I follow nothing.

However I do read a lot on other reasons for this type of occurrence, can you explain how a nocebo or placebo work, or how self fulfilling prophecies.... What about the double split experiment, belief has a big part to play in these phenomena.
Not to mention the scientific experiments done by Jung "the red book" or Robert Anton Wilson's " cosmic trigger" where they contact these deities and in fact can contact Spiderman as well ( yes so it must be a delusion then eh,) well nobody knows whether this is all happening in the brain or if the brain is just a receiver for the collective conscious that we all are part of.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
You ever hear the book of Job? Theres at least one guy. a reply to: EternalSolace

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I didn’t think this thread would get this many replies.

As an update I am now moving out. My dog has become very ill and the vet doesn’t know why. Also some of my prized glasses where made with uranium. The green ones and that is super not cool. So those are going away. My garage door just suddenly stopped working.

All this # keeps happening In such an order that I don’t feel safe here anymore.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

The energy can follow you

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

The energy can follow you

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

So, like I said before "Maybe it isn't the word said but the conviction?"

Still the fact remains that the J word uttered, even with conviction, doesn't always work. How do you explain that when trying to convince people of the power of the J word?

Also, your snide remark wasn't really about magical powers of the J word but of people having a problem with its use by other people.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

What are you on about, and why are you so afraid.

Who are you. Just a mouth on the wind up.

Grade A coward.

Times up 3 6 or 9

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

What are you on about, and why are you so afraid.

What is there to be afraid of? Text on a screen?

In case you don't remember you said

Lol the J word clearly does have power, it has triggered many posters here.

I thought I was clearing up that, while your observation is correct, it isn't the power of the J word but how some people use it or attribute power to it, that it actually doesn't have, that some have a problem with.

I don't know why a discussion on that level seems to be something that troubles you.

edit on 21-5-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Your afraid to make a thread but dive from thread to thread antagonizing people because they hold beliefs, dies that make you feel big about yourself.

I don't give a fcuk about jebus and his merry men, forgiveness fcuk that, give me knowledge, bring me the light.

So who are you?

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Your afraid to make a thread but dive from thread to thread antagonizing people because they hold beliefs, dies that make you feel big about yourself.

I don't make threads because this place has everything covered. You might have to necro some to get conversations started up again on some topics but if you want to discuss something there is usually already an existing thread.

I don't give a fcuk about jebus and his merry men, forgiveness fcuk that, give me knowledge, bring me the light.

So who are you?

Still doesn't change what you said. Why did you even jump in to the thread if you don't want to discuss the topic?

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

16,724 comments and I bet not one described who you are, I have been participating, you have been trolling, you definitely got bullied at school and have major insecurities.
Well done you have made an enemy in me.

Catch ye

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join