It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nope feck this

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Show me an argument on faith that gets anywhere?

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
This topic has nothing to do with religion. It may very well have nothing to do with anything paranormal at all. Do we really need to hear how someones made up god can solve the problem before even attempting to analize the situation? I think you religious lot need to back off and try using your brains. It was chairs that were knocked over. There may be a million different reasons for this.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I follow the Bible, not any man.

Error: Incompatible statements.

posted on May, 22 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: trustmeimdoctor

God coulda been playin or the Dog could be blamed

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

originally posted by: hiddeninsite
a reply to: Allaroundyou

The name of Jesus will keep you safe. Say his name out loud and you will notice that the atmosphere in your home, and your animals, will all go back to normal. It is the most powerful name in existence.

Have you ever delved into the occult in any way? Or does your home have a history? Would you like me to pray for you?

Show me a christian who can claim christs name without sin and I shall follow their teachings...

Um, youre supposed to follow Christ's teachings. Not some person who "can claim Christs name without sin".

What a stupid requirement. "Be perfect or else I wont believe anything you say"

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

There isn't one. That's kinda the point of the whole thing.

Show me a christian who is willing to cast off their successes and follow christs call to poverty....

yeah.... no one

Theres plenty of homeless christians who embrace poverty and have no wish to put so much as a roof over their heads and would give me, a man with a home, the shirt off their back if I asked.

You...dont get out much do you?

I guess the idea of speaking to a homelesss person is Probably not exactly your cup of tea.

Im sensing some projection here.

You feel guilty about your wealth and so project that guilt onto your chosen target, Christians? The one group you know nothing about and spend no time around but consider yourself some kind of expert?

Seems legit.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Show me an Atheist who doesn't move goal posts.

Show me a deity who doesnt eternally torture someone because they asked why

Show me a diety who does.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Show me an Atheist who doesn't move goal posts.

And in response to that... they actually moved the goalposts lol. Classic.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I didn’t think this thread would get this many replies.

As an update I am now moving out. My dog has become very ill and the vet doesn’t know why. Also some of my prized glasses where made with uranium. The green ones and that is super not cool. So those are going away. My garage door just suddenly stopped working.

All this # keeps happening In such an order that I don’t feel safe here anymore.

The gut doesn’t lie. I lived in a few haunted places; but none scared me like the house in AZ did. I feared it like no other, although it was beautiful, it was scary.

I’m curious, what is the connection to the glasses?

How long have you lived there?

Glad you’re getting out!

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: trustmeimdoctor

Or, the OP is actually being harrassed by something. It's been going on for some time and he's referenced them in past posts.
So those of us who believe in the supernatural, that have read his previous posts, are touching on that aspect.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddeninsite

I see; do you know what the reference to the glasses are about?

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Hey KTemplar - no, I don't. I'm curious as to what he meant.

I'm quite worried about him as he is a pretty solid person, other than this stuff that is spooking him.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
What does Jesus have to do with moving chairs? Why assume anything paranormal is demonic? I'd be fascinated and try and figure out who/what moved then and why, and try to catch it happening.

This is a big problem in both the paranormal and UFO field. People let fear of the unknown make them afraid to try and learn and investigate this phenomena.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join