It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING- Russian planes carrying troops arrive in Venezuela

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

originally posted by: Azureblue
a reply to: TrueAmerican

From what I have been reading about what has been going on in Venezuela, its far more likely they are an advanced contingent of a team of engineers who have been flown into assist with restoration of the electrical generation and distribution system which seems to be have deliberately sabotaged by someone who is trying to grind Venezuela into the dust.

Yeah right. A team of electrical soldiers decked out in military uniforms, complete with a ground troop commander. To fix the electrical grid? Have you lost it or something? I'd sooner buy the Russian's explanation for this, posted right above- which directly contradicts your post. At least they admit it IS military contract related.

I think TrueAmerican is a US govt agent.

ROFL. I am some poor musician dude looking for a job that has never had any connection to any government agency or political party in my entire life. Dude, you need to do more reading. And especially about Russian investment in Venezuela and long standing Russian-Venezuelan military contracts.

Utter, complete and total FAIL.

Well yes, at the time an invasion is going on, you can't just send civilians, you have to send experts to do the job. Would've you send civilians to fix up the mess in Iraq caused by Al Qaeda? No? So contractors and army were sent to fix them up. Double face palm indeed, and double standards as well

Time to pretend

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

From what I have been reading about what has been going on in Venezuela, its far more likely they are an advanced contingent of a team of engineers who have been flown into assist with restoration of the electrical generation and distribution system which seems to be have deliberately sabotaged by someone who is trying to grind Venezuela into the dust.

Yeah right. A team of electrical soldiers decked out in military uniforms, complete with a ground troop commander. To fix the electrical grid? Have you lost it or something? I'd sooner buy the Russian's explanation for this, posted right above- which directly contradicts your post. At least they admit it IS military contract related.

I think TrueAmerican is a US govt agent.

ROFL. I am some poor musician dude looking for a job that has never had any connection to any government agency or political party in my entire life. Dude, you need to do more reading. And especially about Russian investment in Venezuela and long standing Russian-Venezuelan military contracts.

Utter, complete and total FAIL.

Rubbish; read what Ive added to the above post and I too could claim I am unemployed and not connected to any govt. Would you beleive that if what i write about has the feel that it comes from someone skilled in the art of disfo?

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

It isn't rubbish, it's the friggin truth. And I got 14.5 years at ATS here to prove it, complete with an entire array of musical compositions posted on the podcasting forums (back when we used to do that). Go ahead click on my profile and check the podcast forums. I also wrote a book which is in my signature. And I still mess with music occasionally- this is one I did within the last couple of years:
www.youtube.com...

I also own and run SpectroNet, a service that monitors earthquakes worldwide. www.spectronet.org...

Here is my facebook page:
www.facebook.com...

People know me around here, and I ain't hiding nothing. Not even my name since my book came out. You are so TOTALLY barking up the wrong tree here dude. I have never had any inclination whatsoever to be part of any government or political party. But that doesn't stop me from researching and coming up with my own conclusions. You should try doing the same before you spout off at the yap trap.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   

a reply to: tommyjo

Then how about them S-300's?

What has the deployment, or supply of S-300, got to do with your claim that the Russians had Tu-160s currently in Venezuela? Why on earth did you think that the strategic bombers were still there?

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   

It wasn't my claim. You were replying to DoctorBluechip's post here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That was his claim. The bombers returned to their base:
tass.com...

The S-300's are not directly relevant to that post, but an extremely relevant question to this thread. And it's possible they may be directly relevant, considering the military contract servicing claim- they may be there to service exactly that, or others things, who knows.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

My apologies. Thanks for the reply.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

It wasn't my claim. You were replying to DoctorBluechip's post here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That was his claim. The bombers returned to their base:
tass.com...

The S-300's are not directly relevant to that post, but an extremely relevant question to this thread. And it's possible they may be directly relevant, considering the military contract servicing claim- they may be there to service exactly that, or others things, who knows.

This is so ambiguous that it easily falls into the "divert and forget" tactic

So f*cking boring...

It could but maybe not, who knows, but let's talk about it for a while until everyone forgets what the original post was all about. yep

But what about bob sponge's last episode?

Any word yet about how Marco Rubio had a time machine that allowed him to post very close details on twitter before every single person outside Venezuela knew about where and how the power failed in that country?

No?

Should we talk about what ice cream Maduro and the other guy no one in the US can even pronounce his name but says it's a leader and savor of the Venezuelan likes? Vanilla maybe? I think that's important, because i think S-300 are vanilla, and S-400 are like black, and S-500 will be red!

Synesthesia is one hell of a beast. I guess you can get me but let's talk about it until everyone forgets about the actual issue at hand. Who cares, right?

Divert and forget

But, how did marco rubio knew about the electric failure before the Venezuelan government did?

edit on 26-3-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

Hey, how about you go make your own thread, considering that Rubio and electricity have zero to do with a clear military related issue of troops landing on the ground with a commander. Talk about divert and forget! Pff. How about you stay on topic? Or go make your own thread. Enough of this nonsense already. Grr.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Hey, how about you go make your own thread, considering that Rubio and electricity have zero to do with a clear military related issue of troops landing on the ground with a commander. Talk about divert and forget! Pff. How about you stay on topic? Or go make your own thread. Enough of this nonsense already. Grr.

LMFAO see? That's annoying isn't it? Just doing my own version of it

Anyways, Venezuela clearly invited Russia and those planes are there completely legally. It's not like they are trying to do something behind the scenes, like causing a crisis or stuff like that

As you probably read on this thread, some people think it is 'aggression' when a sovereign country allows Russia in, but not when the US has a base on another country like Poland. If those planes or a Russian base on Venezuela are a sign of aggression, then the US is the biggest aggressor in the world, having bases in every possible country they can around Russia

I really don't see anything wrong here, it's fair play

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

The reason why is that Russia is securing a strategic asset in the region to get what it wants down there.

If it has troops on the ground and working, and a military base, then it can move in manpower and equipment, all in the name of protecting its investments, and to help its good ally Maduro. It is also working fast to ensure it sends a message to the US to keep out of it, that if the US moves military down there, then they will have justification to move in more and to get mean real quick.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Ya know what, my man?

Anybody but us. ANYBODY. I'm beyond sick & tired of the US imposing it's idea of what a government should be, imposing it's idea of what's best for a society, outright destabilzing somewhere that was far better off before we Reverse Midas'd it into a lawless hellhole because greed/jealousy, that is not our f#g job to do nor do we have the right.

Russia possibly wants to get their hands dirty? FINE. Let them. If we went in, it'd be carpet bombed into Libya/Iraq 2.0 in short order anyway, let somebody else take a crack at it. They can't possibly do worse than us.

Yeah I agree. We can stay out of all their countries. And in turn they ALL can stay the hell out of our country.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
With the latest Trump comment that "Russia's got to get out," the chess game becomes a little clearer with Russia's response:

“Before giving advice to somebody to withdraw from somewhere, the United States should bring to life its own concept of exodus, particularly from Syria,” Zakharova said, speaking on Russia’s state Channel One, TASS agency quoted her as saying.

www.reuters.com...

Checkmate in Syria, and maybe the Russians will take it and withdraw from Venezuela. I don't think the Bear wants to directly tangle with the US either, but if there's one thing they are good at, it's political chess. Note that when it became clear during the Cuban missile crisis that the US was ready to escalate that situation come hell or high water, the Russians withdrew the nuclear weapons. But not before getting something out of the deal.

Venezuela will be at the mercy of whatever high level deals are struck behind the scenes to divide up its oil. The question is, will Trump have the patience to wait out the negotiations, while more Venezuelans starve and more towns get destroyed by angry desperate mobs taking advantage of major blackouts.

Not sure I'd rely on too much more patience from Trump there, Mr. Bear. He's not Kennedy. He is impulsive, but unfortunately for you and Venezuela, he is resolute. And he mostly gets what he wants. One way or the other.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   

With the latest Trump comment that "Russia's got to get out," the chess game becomes a little clearer with Russia's response:

“Before giving advice to somebody to withdraw from somewhere, the United States should bring to life its own concept of exodus, particularly from Syria,” Zakharova said, speaking on Russia’s state Channel One, TASS agency quoted her as saying.

www.reuters.com...

Checkmate in Syria, and maybe the Russians will take it and withdraw from Venezuela. I don't think the Bear wants to directly tangle with the US either, but if there's one thing they are good at, it's political chess. Note that when it became clear during the Cuban missile crisis that the US was ready to escalate that situation come hell or high water, the Russians withdrew the nuclear weapons. But not before getting something out of the deal.

Venezuela will be at the mercy of whatever high level deals are struck behind the scenes to divide up its oil. The question is, will Trump have the patience to wait out the negotiations, while more Venezuelans starve and more towns get destroyed by angry desperate mobs taking advantage of major blackouts.

Not sure I'd rely on too much more patience from Trump there, Mr. Bear. He's not Kennedy. He is impulsive, but unfortunately for you and Venezuela, he is resolute. And he mostly gets what he wants. One way or the other.

Just pointing out one thing. The entire reason the Cuba crisis went over was because there were like 4 nuclear armed and ready to fire Russian subs right down the US ships, and the US did not had a clue until the very end of it

It did not just happened by chance, the US did not had a chance either, it was a zero sum game

Kennedy had two choices, and one of them he learned at the last moment once the subs were ready to fire. He either accept he lost or direct the ships to fire, and let's be honest about it, no one at all had any of those two things to happen

If you failed to figure out the enemy is already at your door and ready to fire, and you can't reply on time, what would you do?

They agreed to stop the none sense, and it's history now

Anyways, Vasili Alexandrovich single handledly prevented the death of millions and stopped the entire thing right away. Let's give credit where it's due please

edit on 29-3-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Do you not think America and the UK have Boomers sat off Russian shores?

Russia is frankly incapable of doing anything in Venezuela, they couldnt afford or run an air bridge or sea bridge and Venezuela cannot afford to support them either.

It would take a monumental effort for China and Russia to prop up Venezuela which will divert precious resource into a sinking hole, America doesnt have to do anything except watch.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join