It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Manafort gets 43 months additional jail time, in addition to the 48 months handed out last week.

www.cnbc.com...

I'm in rare agreement with John Brennan, who said there's a 90% chance that Donald Trump PARDONS Paul Manafort, after Mueller finishes his investigation.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Canada grounds Boeing 737 Max 8 and Max 9 models

737 - DJT tweet (stone cold killers)
Actual number of inmates 747 (725 men 22 women)

New developments are pointing what appeared to be a struggle by pilots of Ethiopian Airlines Flight 302

302 - FBI 302's

The United Nations had at least 19 officials on the Ethiopian Airlines

article

Not an accident.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

34 spaces in the bracket = 12 people? (2 initials each + spaces between)

I don't think it's naming names just yet. I think this may be the first [placeholder] for [Acts of Treason + support Articles] which happens to be 34 spaces. Q2485 is one of the 8 Q drop place holders from 11 NOV 2018, remember?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

34 spaces in the bracket = 12 people? (2 initials each + spaces between)

I don't think it's naming names just yet. I think this may be the first [placeholder] for [Acts of Treason + support Articles] which happens to be 34 spaces. Q2485 is one of the 8 Q drop place holders from 11 NOV 2018, remember?

I saw the placeholders but never comprehended their significance. Looked like puzzle pieces, waiting for the time to be inserted into the puzzle.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Q3047

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 476ba4 No.5660203 📁
Mar 13 2019 12:20:13 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Trolling is FUN!
PANIC is GOOD.
PANIC increases the RAT population.
'Paid shill brothers' majority of time on top of POTUS' Twitter feed?
How is that mathematically possible given volume?
Coordination between shills and Twitter?
@Jack > He (or she) who laughs last……
Nobody is safe.
Q

Here we go again with the trolling...popcorn ready this may be good. DJT was trollin Greenpeace yesterday or last night.
edit on 13-3-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hmm... Is Facebook completely down for anyone else? Mobile app seems to be working but the website isn't. First time I've seen this.

Edit:
Looks like it's widespread. Downdetector has over 8500 reports in last hour.

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Google's Gmail and Drive suffer global outages

Fake pic push by MSM.
Videos / backup.
Google kill.
YouTube kill.
FB kill.
Twitter kill.
Yahoo kill.
Bing kill.
Instagram kill.
Net will be paused.
HAMMER.
On the clock.
Q

edit on 13-3-2019 by CaPpedDoG because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2019 by CaPpedDoG because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
NEW SB2 - Coulter Whacky Nut Job

You got the “lie train” is referring to how they lied about the Bullet Train and its multibillion dollar funding. What do you get to do when you claim you are going to build a high speed railway system? Yes: you get to dig holes and tunnels. And the more money you have and the vaguer the project is with ever evolving specifications, the more tunnels you’ll be able to dig… You got it?

This so-called Bullet Train project was about expanding/modernizing their underground infrastructure near the border and between US cities and states for human trafficking, pedophilia, sex slave production etc… Why do you think tweet 7 talks about the Governor now investing in asylums? This is the Maestro trolling them: he shut down their supply lanes and their tunnels are blocked.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Long but interesting - detailed - COMPELLING

Black OPs operator comes Forward - Godspeed

edit on 3132019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 3132019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CaPpedDoG

Indeed!

FACEB OOK DOWN: SITE AND APP NOT WORKING FOR USERS WHO ARE TOLD IT IS 'DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE'
edit on 13-3-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Edit - Whoops. Saw it was already posted.

Nobody is safe.

edit on 13-3-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
UnderCover Huber Contradictions thread unroll

Glenn Simpson testimony: —I‘m not aware of any version of the Steele dossier being given to the FBI

Peter Strzok (internal FBI email): —We received a version of the dossier from [Glenn] Simpson Glenn Simpson testimony:

—Apart from Edward Baumgartner we didn’t any Russian speakers at Fusion GPS prior to the election Nellie Ohr testimony (coming soon):

—I speak Russian and I worked for Fusion GPS prior to the election

The thread is rather funny. Left hand right hand, plausible deniability, or simply amorality on display?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Down for maintenance? HAHAHAHAHAHA! Facebook does not go "down for maintenance." LOL. I wonder what happened?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Manafort gets 43 months additional jail time, in addition to the 48 months handed out last week.

www.cnbc.com...

I'm in rare agreement with John Brennan, who said there's a 90% chance that Donald Trump PARDONS Paul Manafort, after Mueller finishes his investigation.

Manafort's sentencing this morning was Immediately followed by him being indicted by New York Prosecutors, for Real Estate Fraud.

www.cnbc.com...

I don't think the President can pardon a person for in-state crimes. It will be awhile before anything happens with the real-estate trial though...if there is one.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Loving the eyewash MBSC!

Your inputs did trigger an idea about the dualism of the underworld, "As Above So Below"...

Odysseus met a number of gods, kings, queens, (bloodlines?) in the underworld but we think of gods and dead people as being in the heavens.

What struck me was that when they "pass" they become foundations for future generations and are therefore in an underworld "supporting" the living.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Also, looks like Instagram and WhatsApp are suffering some inconsistencies as well.

Oh, and it's worldwide.

edit on 13/3/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Oh my...

Some users on Facebook said they were getting error codes when they tried to use the app or post in it or when they tried to log on. "Error code 1" and "error code 2," 
link

When does it become mathematically impossible?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Down for maintenance? HAHAHAHAHAHA! Facebook does not go "down for maintenance." LOL. I wonder what happened?

Hopefully @Jack get a code injection next
Like last time my impression more then doubled overnight lol

edit on 13-3-2019 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

WTF did Q do???

On second thought maybe the Zuck WW Algorithm update...didn't take properly.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Q3046
"Walk away" - "Where are the records?"
Qresearch thinks they’re stored away in Chicago storage with Obama’s Presidential Library crates, you know, the same storage housing Susan Rice’s unmaking spreadsheets - Tom Fitton tried to FOIA them and was told to wait 5 years.
Sealing and transfer of Susan Rice records angers House committee investigating 'unmasking'

That’s where they used to be, however, Q told us last year that Trump ordered a raid to go get the records...

Q341

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 267271 No.92710 📁
Dec 13 2017 23:35:55 (EST)
“Documents from the Obama administration have been transferred to the Barack Obama Presidential Library. You may send your request to the Obama Library. However, you should be aware that under the Presidential Records Act, Presidential records remain closed to the public for five years after an administration has left office.”
RAIDED by the GOOD GUYS (per POTUS).
Shockingly quiet.
No leaks?
Presidential libraries are put in place to retain control over self-incriminating c-doc releases.
Scam!
Review the law.
What is different re: Hussein's PL?
Who controls?
These people really are stupid.
Q

What is different about Obama’s Presidential Library and Who controls?
The Obama Presidential Center will be unique in that it will not include an official government-run National Archives and Records Administration presidential library. The Obama’s decided to not be part of the federal presidential library system - which means the records will not be open to the public! Sorry Q's will have to wait 5 years.
Obama Foundation makes unique library deal for Obama Presidential Center

Q1959 tells us a paper trail exists showing that access to U.S. Government servers was allowed via a paid subscription format custom designed by Crowdstrike.
With additional info in Q1981. Hello Awan.

After Obama said that he learned about Hillary’s private server “the same way everyone else did - from watching the News”...

This fits into the 34 space brackets I mentioned above.

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join