It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Social Media getting Purged Today ? 😎

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If so, it is futile. They have to realize that the good guys would already have everything they need by now, wouldnt they? These people really are stupid, as Q says.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

New Q Post #3048 seems to give some clarity on facebook/google/instagram downtime:

The question is... Is this white hats taking a dump in order to prove they are all lifelog and linked back to C_A?
Or is it deep state taking a dump of eerything before they lose it all?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I can just imagine how panicked some people are right now, not being able to post their every move and every thought, what they ate for lunch, what kind of flower they are, who is in need of some luv, or the latest funny thing their cat did!

#facebookdown

(Reminder: Archive offline...)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

That was just what I was thinking:

Think LifeLog dump.

It's like trying to shred the evidence. But, I have a feeling it's too late. We have everything!

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Wonder if ZuckerBorg is using his escape chute lol

Secret Escape Chute (reminder lol)
edit on 3132019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

It's the rats trying to jump the sinking ship.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

MT, interesting... I thought an apostrophe slanting to the right was a Grave, as used above e in French words? One slanting to left is Acute, again from French?... but a straight down one?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

probably my mind getting ahead of me - you are correct SIR -

Peace - will go edit

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Social Media getting Purged Today ? 😎

Q#61

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

QoS, I wonder if this is a way to get the masses coming to ATS, Chans, Reddit, VOAT etc.?

If no fb, Twitter, Instagram, google they have to look for an alternative communication channel AND some reporting of what on earth's going on.

If this is what's happening then it's genius.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

DARPA cleaning house.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Perhaps. Re-reading yesterday's Q Post #3038, one does get an impression of that possibility:

(partial) qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

The Great Awakening ('Freedom of Thought’), was designed and created not only as a backchannel to the public (away from the longstanding ‘mind’ control of the corrupt & heavily biased media) to endure future events through transparency and regeneration of individual thought (breaking the chains of ‘group-think’), but, more importantly, aid in the construction of a vehicle (a ‘ship’) that provides the scattered (‘free thinkers’) with a ‘starter’ new social-networking platform which allows for freedom of thought, expression, and patriotism or national pride (the feeling of love, devotion and sense of attachment to a homeland and alliance with other citizens who share the same sentiment).

edit on 13-3-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Weird. That is definitely a different person who wrote that post compared to what we have today. Q never as far as I can recall refers to themselves in the first person. I dont remember seeing many other "me's" and "I's" from other Q drops.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Some other possibilities...

NQ = North Queensland (We can't forget about our FVEY friends down under)
HC = Host Controller (USB device); High Court (too many)
TPP = Tuition Payment Plan (so many possibilities) but aligns with the recent school bribery scandal - “Operation Varsity Blues”.

Didn't know that was the Q symbol for bait. Nice! Bait for the Krayfish brothers and deepsix them out to sea.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"Military tribunals of US citizens has came up in another hearing. it really sounds like people [ @SenFeinstein ] are starting to get worried." twitter.com...

That was strange. Wonder why she asked about 'terrorism' by a US citizen.

Some speculation below

Isn't she the congresswoman from LA where the boxes were removed during the military drill?

the person questioned was nominated for the 9th circuit which also covers her district.

my brief look from a 2009 article

Military officials also pick the appellate tribunal that reviews convictions. A defendant can then take the case to a federal appeals court, but its review is mostly limited to whether the trial followed Pentagon rules.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

"Military tribunals of US citizens has came up in another hearing. it really sounds like people [ @SenFeinstein ] are starting to get worried." twitter.com...

That was strange. Wonder why she asked about 'terrorism' by a US citizen.

[..]

She's also the senator whose driver was a Chinese spy.
edit on Wed Mar 13 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Another little reading the tea leaves tidbit re the sinking ship Grande America. It sank off the coast of Brittany.

Article from 10 days ago:
Hiking trail through land owned by John Kerry's family opens in northern France following bitter legal dispute

He was born in Aurora, Colorado... Should I add 322 (Skull & Bones) to the dates? That would put Kerry right there with the Georgia Guidestones.

March 19 1994 - date on DEN dedication stone
March 20 2019 - [-21] Full Supermoon Equinox Purim aaand Barron Trump's birthday.
March 22 1980 - Georgia Guidestones center cluster errected/unveiled

ETA: Brittany is in western France, not the north as the headline suggests.
edit on 13-3-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Some source data on the Apps that are down, from Downdetector.com, shows clustering of googleapps around 7am and others at high noon 12:00:

It's worth pointing out that, for Applications to have such similar curves in size/length of downtime, we need to understand through 3 possible lenses:

a) Hardware failure - They are all in the same data centre and failover datacentre so have the same downtime,

b) Telecoms failure - They all use the same Televcomms provider that caused the downtime - discount,

c) Processing/transactions integration between the applications means if 1 goes down they all go down - this just reinforces how they all feed data to each other and lifelog... realtime

If the lifelog (C_A) apps were switched off and these apps could not send/receive transactions to C_A databases, then that could explain the similar downtime curves!!

Summary - notice graph peaks:

FB

Whatsapp

Instagram

Instant Messenger

Twitter

Verizon

edit on 13-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Good added value thx EMN.

Not sure which are right but we've recorded some options and Future will prove Past!

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join