It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

twitter.com...

How do you spell that NY mobster name?

In Q3038 the term "backchannel" is used to describe the mechanism for the Great Awakening. Look what Hillary tweeted an hour earlier.

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Haha,I don't think anyone has any need to fear NZ,we don't have a navy,air force and barely have an army.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Which is the perfect place for displaced NWO operatives.

No one in a position to revolt.

However, if you need a hand, the Aussies will save you ... after we save ourselves that is.

P

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I think there's a CAPS decode in Hillary's tweet somewhere:

UABBHTBCA

Also "BurnsBackChannel.com" = BBC?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

And what do you think will happen? Nothing is my guess,we have nothing to offer,just bungee jumps and ... Hang on,I'm thinking.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I didn't strongly word anything. I pointed out what looked odd to me about those tweets. That is why you brought them up, right, to be discussed?

How is "Image is a cropped pic that appeared in this Sept. 24, 2018 article.", strongly worded?

I don't need to be right. I was totally wrong in this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Because I missed DaddyWinchester's previous post on why they were going with LARP and the Kremlin Oklahoma thing. I have no problem with accepting my errors.

I actually replied to your post because I know you really try to be objective, instead of someone who had already dove right into "decoding mode" without giving the validity of the tweets a second thought.

Regarding you being the first to point out the picture was recycled -- congratulations! You're first, buddy, and you deserve that participation trophy.

I never said I was first, because I wasn't. I said I wasn't the only one, which made my question why you were not giving the other person, who was first, the 3rd degree.

The post I linked to was posted 11 minutes before mine and said something similar, "POTUS social media director - same pic from 23 Sept".
edit on 13-3-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Q Posts #3045 and #3046 are up...

There are 34 spaces in the brackets!

Is the diagram in #3046 saying that the only remaining FBI bigwig, Bill Priestap, was in charge of SCIF/SAP security?

edit on 13-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I never said I was first, because I wasn't. I said I wasn't the only one, which made my question why you were not giving the other person, who was first, the 3rd degree.

The post I linked to was posted 11 minutes before mine and said something similar, "POTUS social media director - same pic from 23 Sept".

Apologies on that part. I read your response wrong.

Regarding your strongly worded responses; I was speaking in general, and exaggerating a bit. You do have the tendency to come off as "holier than thou." No respect lost, and like I said your input is always appreciated.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   

No harm, no foul.

We have been at this for a while and sometimes I guess people on both sides feel frustration. I felt that with the latest pen drop when I pointed out it was the same pen as earlier drops (implying to me that Q is just taking a pen they have at hand and trying to pass it off as Trump's) and someone said they were different. I couldn't help but think, "are you not seeing the diamond pattern and the same shape of the clip?"

Turns out it isn't even made by the same company that makes Trump's presidential pens.

And since we are airing things out, there is nothing more "holier than thou" than telling someone to learn the comms. That card gets pulled quite a bit, but it is never pulled on people who are spit-balling pro-Q.

Not saying you have done this but it is something that happens.

Actually, I have switched on lurker mode quite a bit and I'm not even posting as much as before because there is not really much to add. Every day without indictments proves my past posts. Some are giddy with the unsealed indictments drop from Q. Lets see.
edit on 13-3-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Google's Gmail and Drive suffer global outages

Fake pic push by MSM.
Videos / backup.
Google kill.
YouTube kill.
FB kill.
Twitter kill.
Yahoo kill.
Bing kill.
Instagram kill.
Net will be paused.
HAMMER.
On the clock.
Q

edit on 13-3-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Berikande Mångfal = Enriching Diversity

Hybridization of Humanity

Interesting. X-files (ET) scénario, follow the bloodlines, Nephilim... Have we come full circle yet?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Well then..

Arkansas Reinstates Hillary’s Revoked Law License; Setting Stage for Clinton as ATTORNEY GENERAL or SUPREME COURT

Arkansas Reinstates Hillary’s Revoked Law License; Setting Stage for Clinton as ATTORNEY GENERAL or SUPREME COURT
True Pundit has verified the Arkansas Judiciary has reinstated Hillary Clinton’s suspended law license, just days ago — 17 years after it was suspended.

Hillary announced last week she would not seek the presidency in 2020 but the quiet mysterious reinstatement of her law license sets the stage for a possible Attorney General post, according to Clinton and DC insiders.

Or perhaps the Supreme Court.

Revenge personified.

Hillary’s law license was reinstated on March 4, 2019, according to Arkansas officials. It had been suspended since March 14, 2002, according to records. The Arkansas Judiciary lists Clinton’s address as a PO Box in Chappaqua, NY, where Clinton resides.

Clinton’s law license was first granted in 1973, Arkansas records show.

Larry Nichols, a Clinton insider, and whistleblower agreed Hillary could be looking for a spot as Attorney General if Democrats won the White House in 2020.

saucy

edit on 3/13/2019 by imthegoat because: Forgot the saaaauce

edit on Wed Mar 13 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix BB CODE

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Lots of food for thought there. I don't have time to do it justice right now but it brought to mind something that's been bugging me for years now. But first I will have to link this topic to Putin:

There, done!

O.K., Orpheus, Underworld, etc. Here is a thread I wrote four years ago in 2015:

Putin's Return from Underworld, Russian Fleet in Total Solar Eclipse and a Warning to Lithuania?

I wanted to share my thoughts regarding some strange details in connection with Putin's bizarre mystery absence. Some thought him dead and maybe he was in a ritual/symbolic manner?

The descent to the underworld is a mytheme of comparative mythology found in a diverse number of religions from around the world, including Christianity. The hero or upper-world deity journeys to the underworld or to the land of the dead and returns, often with a quest-object or a loved one, or with heightened knowledge. The ability to enter the realm of the dead while still alive, and to return, is a proof of the classical hero's exceptional status as more than mortal. A deity who returns from the underworld demonstrates eschatological themes such as the cyclical nature of time and existence, or the defeat of death and the possibility of immortality.
Wikipedia - Descent to the underworld

Did Putin meet a Time Travelling Trump - in the Underworld? In Ingersoll Lockwood's 1893 novel Baron Trump's Marvelous Underground Journey Baron travels to Russia where he discovers an underground world beneath his feet. He journeys downward and finds himself lost in peculiar settings surrounded by the strange inhabitants of this new world.

Thoughts?

ETA:

My apologies.

edit on 13-3-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Well that's a way to galvanize people to vote against the Democratic Presidential Candidate. WTG Hillary.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

HELL YEAH Q! I dont know why but that drop made me happy. This truly has been a "Great Awakening" for myself. Also, Q is right this movement has become a little social network in and of itself on all the major social networks. I am happy I have been able to be a part of this thus far.

That is a good motto to follow on trusting yourself and following the facts and being true to yourself very key to how I feel.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Just thought I'd toss this out there .... The unicorn myth has been used as a symbol of Christ, who has been born by the virgin Mary.

The comms to me are leaning heavy in the favor of Christianity

Unicorns = children. I'm just the messenger here.

I think maybe we could rewrite this equation

Unicorns= Christianity that the elite plan on killing and taking the "magic".
edit on 13-3-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

That is the most ridiculous thing I have heard in a long time. Attorney General?!?!? Supreme Court?!?!?! Does anyone on this planet actually think Donald Trump would appoint Hillary Clinton to anything except a cell at GITMO? Am I missing something here?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
Well then..

True Pundit has verified the Arkansas Judiciary has reinstated Hillary Clinton’s suspended law license, just days ago — 17 years after it was suspended.

Hillary announced last week she would not seek the presidency in 2020 but the quiet mysterious reinstatement of her law license sets the stage for a possible Attorney General post, according to Clinton and DC insiders.

Or perhaps the Supreme Court.

Revenge personified.

Hillary’s law license was reinstated on March 4, 2019, according to Arkansas officials. It had been suspended since March 14, 2002, according to records. The Arkansas Judiciary lists Clinton’s address as a PO Box in Chappaqua, NY, where Clinton resides.

Clinton’s law license was first granted in 1973, Arkansas records show.

Larry Nichols, a Clinton insider, and whistleblower agreed Hillary could be looking for a spot as Attorney General if Democrats won the White House in 2020.

saucy[/quot e]

I wonder if they made her do all her CLE that she missed. Because ... I have to do mine every single year and report it and pay a fine if I'm late.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Hillary Clinton could be after VP on a Biden/Clinton ticket. It's her best chance to still make it into the White House.

Biden is old and will be expected to step down after his first term, thereby the witch finally gets to be President.

It won't work.

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join