It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This months Newham mag has gays and drag queens teaching little boys and girls

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I agree. My post was in response to the OP, and how "horrible" it was in the OPs eyes for gays and drag queens to read books to kids. The tongue in cheek dichotomy is that he probably wouldn't bat an eye if it was a clergyman reading books to kids.

And where does it say that the stories are about "bedroom" activities?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

the only reason you need to teach anyone about them and how they're different and wonderful is to delve into the bedroom

You keep talking about bedrooms for some reason.
You seem not to understand that it's about the relationship between two people, be it male/female, male/male, and female/female. It has nothing to do with sex and bedrooms.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: oldcarpy

What agenda? Dya think these gay guys are like homo stormtroopers out to spread the gay? Everyone can be influenced. It;s a far cry from saying gayness is taught or spread by exposure to gay pop anthems.

God help us if kids grow up indifferent to gay people!

Dude just stop. The headline was about teaching these young kids how being gay is great. No. Christmas is great. Birthdays are great. Grandparents are great. Toys are great. Cartoons are great. Not sexuality. They can learn about that when the time comes and they're old enough.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: neo96

Exactly.

I never used to have any problems with these people until over recent years when they started their agenda!

They were out of sight and out of mind... i never even thought about them. Now they are everywhere pushing their agenda and shoving it in everyones faces! In TV and Film in particular.

Jeez! Maybe your theory is right after all? Is it possible you're slowly being turned homosexual through exposure? I recommend two doses of Clint Eastwood followed by a compilation of the last Five Nations highlights.

If I try to bully you into accepting something, does that mean you'll accept it?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

obviously you don't

I see what you believe you see.
If it is clear to you, then it should be outright clear to the rest of us. But it isn't. Think about it for a minute.

12 flags, 11 stars says otherwise.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

a reply to: Raggedyman

In all honesty, I think it's more important that children are being taught about Nature & Wildlife than gays and drag queens!

Lefties #ed that up, too, but allowing gay counselors and girls in the Boy Scouts. Normal parents pulled their kids out of it and now the BSA is struggling. If they wanted a gay BSA then they should have made one instead of trying to throw them in the mix of normal kids.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

12 flags, 11 stars says otherwise.

GASP! On a site full of right-wing posters who virtue signal all the time and enjoy their echo chamber?
WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK!!??!

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

a reply to: uncommitted

Don't be silly now... black history month is a totally different subject!

Not really, I know full well what ATS is currently like. Throughout this thread you and others seem to be pushing a completely nonsensical theory that you can become indoctrinated into being gay. More than one poster has assumed that the storytelling sessions were given in a school classroom environment and one even questioned if parental consent had been given - I wonder who else may have taken them to the library?

For context, Newham libraries won a library of the year award for engagement with the community, which I'm sure when doing your due diligence you must have noticed, or was it just a kneejerk reaction on your part that meant you didn't look any further into what you were posting?

You're not doing very well in your comprehension. Not one poster has said anything about these kids catching the gay except for all the ones who support the story in the OP. And it's not nonsensical to be against children being told how great it is to be gay. Nobody teaches them how great it is to be straight because normal people just want the children to be children.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty

the only reason you need to teach anyone about them and how they're different and wonderful is to delve into the bedroom

You keep talking about bedrooms for some reason.
You seem not to understand that it's about the relationship between two people, be it male/female, male/male, and female/female. It has nothing to do with sex and bedrooms.

Oh ... so they're reading stories about ... what then?

Why is this a thing that it needs to be announced?

Do we need to say, "And today, your storyteller is GAY!" Why? What's the point?

Do we need to have drag queens come read the story?
edit on 20-2-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

Had to read tha post 3 times before I saw what you were saying.

Like i said earlier... need to read between the lines whther it takes 1 readthrough or 10.

The left has created something that is started coming around and biting them in their asses because they contradict themselves at every turn. It's great to be gay, unless you're a priest, then the kids better watch out. You're a racist if you don't coddle every minority out there, until an illegal kills a black, then they end up shoving the story to the back burner. It's racist and Trump's fault anytime a black is hurt by a white, until his story is a hoax or his abuse/death comes by the hands of another minority. Then they don't know which direction to turn or which one to support.

Every liberal controlled city in America is high in crime, poverty, and welfare. They've created a lifestyle exactly like their cities and they don't know how to control it so they continue pushing their agenda and shoving everything not involving a Republican under the rug.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

What is wrong with teaching children that people are different?
Sometimes people dress up and read stories to children for the effect. The way posters react here, it seems that they wouldn't take their children to stage theaters.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

It's an old one.

I add phobe to most political issues.

Can't say why, other than they might have thought the christian might rub off.

Well, that's why Bibles and prayer aren't allowed in school. It's offensive and might rub off on other students. So they'll only allow what they think is ok. But we're the totalitarians and dictators they say.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

edit on 20-2-2019 by neo96 because: never mind.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

There was a segment on TV last night where a guy was talking about the Smollett case and hate crime hoaxes, and he said something I think applies to this thing -- the problem for the left is that there is a real shortage of true bigots to fuel their fantasies.

They feel like they need to have these over-the-top displays because I think they seriously think we spend a bunch of time and energy teaching our kids to hate gays and transpeople at home. They just know what they think we are, but they don't really know us.

Now, I don't know about you, but the subject never really comes up. Sure, we discuss it here, but we don't even think about it at the dinner table or anywhere else. And ATS is just a sideshow of the crazy in society. Someone brings it up because we're all like ... Seriously? Someone thought we needed that? Why? One more thing I won't take my kids to.
edit on 20-2-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rokal

Stand by the article, have seen righty's on ATS get their panties in a bunch over every little thing.. this thread is case in point. Thats all for me, made my point and got nothing else to say. Watch out, the gays are out to get you...eeeeeeeeeeeee.

You didn't make any point, you came in the thread, took a #, and claimed victory. Then you psychologically projected your own subconscious issues before you decided to exit stage left.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rokal
Stop being an idiot. You cannot change a straight person gay and vice versa.

Well I've personally seen it so ur comment is total bs

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

You're right....take those impressionable little boys and girls to the catholic church...they're way safer in the hands of the priests.

/sarcasm

I think I'd prefer my children to be taught the right and normal way to life in the universe, everything needs a seed to begin life and that is usually by way of male and female pro=creating or in the case of plants and trees, monoecious plants are often referred to as "hermaphrodites", true hermaphrodites bear staminate and pistillate structures together on individual flowers, whereas monoecious plants bear male and female flowers at different locations on the same plant.

Not going off topic, just pointing out a few things to people who refuse to accept that men and women together is the norm.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

I guess I see christianity as an alternative lifestyle that has been banned in some places
Thought it was obvious myself

Do you know that christians used to kill people who would not become christians? Like billions of people.
edit on 20-2-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: Kandinsky

What a fantastic response, I think it says a lot that I'm the only one to star a post that is the most eloquent in the thread.

A storytelling session in a library is being painted by some on here as trying to initiate children into becoming gay - some have even not bothered reading the actual article (quelle surprise on ATS) and seem to think this is classroom teaching that is attempting to indoctrinate. If the storytelling week had overlapped with a black history month I'm sure there would be people on here suggesting there was a conspiracy to make white kids turn black.

Have you read the article?
The thread is not about LGBT month, it is about teaching kids, during these celebrations of sexuality, about being gay.
Celebrate all you like, but just leave the kids the f*** out of it.
Would you like some S&M crowd to be teaching kids about their sexuality during whatever time they deem it appropriate to celebrate the sh** they do in the bedroom? How about stripper month? Bring in a pole and teach the kids about pole dancing and lap dancing?

I'd like adults to act like adults [.....]

Adults don't teach children about sexuality at that age.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

I'm not saying it does.

But I am saying that if the only difference between a gay relationship and a straight one is how they have sex, then a story designed to learn about that is going to "go there".

Otherwise, there isn't much learning involved because it's all equal, right?

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join