It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This months Newham mag has gays and drag queens teaching little boys and girls

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I still can't believe people are falling for this agenda!

In this months mag we have gays and drag queens reading gay books to little children and telling them that its great to be gay!

Surely this shouldn't be allowed?

who has allowed this to go on?

To me this isn't about 'tolerance' like they say, they are trying to tell children that it's normal behaviour, manipulating little children into being like them.

Should children be being taught about transvestites, transexuals, gays?

Children don't see what Adults see behind all this fake 'tolerance' bs. I wonder if schools even teach about heterosexual couples and pro=creation these days. Yes, we are over=populated but teaching children to be gay isn't the answer.

Below is a photo from the cover of the mag and a photo of the first paragraph from inside the mag:

edit on CSTWed, 20 Feb 2019 06:15:31 -06000000002806x031x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Stop being an idiot. You cannot change a straight person gay and vice versa. When these children grow, sure some might be gay, that doesn't mean anything.

Stop fearing gay people and drag queens. One more thing I find people like you are usually the kind of people who hate what they are hiding from the world, is this true with you?

+26 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   
No it shouldn't be allowed.

There is a reason 'progressives' target kids.

They are impressionable as hell.

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rokal
Stop being an idiot. You cannot change a straight person gay and vice versa. When these children grow, sure some might be gay, that doesn't mean anything.

Stop fearing gay people and drag queens. One more thing I find people like you are usually the kind of people who hate what they are hiding from the world, is this true with you?

So you don’t think kids are impresionable?

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Rokal

Oh yeah... I'm not to fond of wasps or spiders either but i don't want to be one of them.

You are the ignorant one as you don't see what's going on in front of your own eyes unless you are one of them.

And don;'t try to change the subject matter to get the thread closed.
edit on CSTWed, 20 Feb 2019 06:19:14 -06000000002806x014x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   
0mG t3h aGeNduH!

Careful. You can potentially catch the big gay just by looking at pictures of that magazine.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Trump and Republicans Appeal to Men with Fragile Masculinity, Researchers Find

I believe this is the real reason that it is men bringing up stuff like this. I am a straight male and have friends who are gay, guess what, at no point has my sexuality been in question. My nephew and nieces have grown up gay people in their lives, nope not gay, so where is this fear coming from? Fragile Masculinity who think if stuck in a room with a gay or trans person and voila there are "GAY" LMAO

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

What do you not get about children being impressionable? They are too young for this. Why can't we let children just be children rather than little adults.

This is Newham Council of course, home of the loony left.

Bus shelters for disabled LGBT Whales and so on.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
The big gay agenda where they just wanted to be accepted and to people they are normal people.

Teach the kids that there is no reason to fear gays or trans and that they are just people. Get them before the morons (like the OP) grab a hold of them and fill them with their own sick deviant thoughts about these people

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

They are too young for this. Why can't we let children just be children rather than little adults

They can't even read yet.

They're not old enough to process it, and still think the stork brought them to their mom and dad.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

What do you not get about children being impressionable? They are too young for this. Why can't we let children just be children rather than little adults.

So impressionable that they turn gay? LMAO You guys are such idiots, let them see that they are people. You cannot change a persons sexuality by just being around them, you sexuality is hard wired into your DNA
edit on 20-2-2019 by Rokal because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Well, you’ll be confusing he hell out of them.
Teaching kids about sexuality is like trying to teach a disabled human to walk.
They haven’t developed the legs yet and making a point of explaining these things to them will leave them confused.

They should be teaching them about Buzz Lightyear. The beauty of childhood is innocence.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I'm 48 years old, and I don't understand it.

Dressing like a woman doesn't make a man, a woman.

Cutting ones junk off, and spending thousands of dollars on fake hooters, and drugs doesn't make a man , a woman.

If someone wants to be gay?

Be gay.

Save this snip for sex ed class.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Nothing against homosexuals or drag queens as long as they still ken there a Man or a Woman.

As to letting them loose to preach their ethos or philosophy to our children?

Computer says "NO" on all counts I'm afraid.

Kids don't need to know anything about homosexuality nor cross-dressing, at the very least, until they hit puberty.

Simple really.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Trump and Republicans Appeal to Men with Fragile Masculinity, Researchers Find

I believe this is the real reason that it is men bringing up stuff like this. I am a straight male and have friends who are gay, guess what, at no point has my sexuality been in question. My nephew and nieces have grown up gay people in their lives, nope not gay, so where is this fear coming from? Fragile Masculinity who think if stuck in a room with a gay or trans person and voila there are "GAY" LMAO

So fragile that they scream and cry and throw temper tantrums at the mere sight of a red hat?

Having gay people read to kids isn't a big deal in my opinion. It's a non issue.

But having trannys do it is probably not a good idea. They tend to have lots psychological and emotional baggage and not be the most stable of individuals.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

To me this isn't about 'tolerance' like they say, they are trying to tell children that it's normal behaviour, manipulating little children into being like them.

Should children be being taught about transvestites, transexuals, gays?

Children don't see what Adults see behind all this fake 'tolerance' bs. I wonder if schools even teach about heterosexual couples and pro=creation these days.

Kids can't 'catch gay' by being around gay people! What's your formula? How many gay people do you think it takes to turn a straight kid gay? Is it like someone with Freddie Mercury/George Michael levels of gayness leaves a wake of gay people wherever they walk? Can they beam it through TV screens?

What's your antidote? Megan Fox is lesbian. If we line gay men up in front of her will they catch lesbianism and go away attracted to women? Can a lesbian and a gay man cancel each other out until they catch the hetero?

And finally...could a night in a gay bar turn you gay? What about the first season of Glee?! Would you start whistling Barbara Streisand songs and grooming your eyebrows? Stocking up on body butter from the Asda beauty aisle? The answer's no, isn't it? Maybe even "Hell no."

So what on Earth makes you, or anyone else, think gay is taught or caught?!

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Rokal

That is what that community of people are doing.. getting the little children before they can think for themselves about what is normal and what isn't.

I don't care how many times people like you try to tell me that this behaviour is normal behaviour when it clearly isn't.

'Go forth and multiply', I think was the phrase!

Man and Woman can multiply... man and man can not.

Make of that what you will.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

So impressionable that they turn gay? LMAO You guys are such idiots, let them see that they are people. You cannot change a persons sexuality by just being around them, you sexuality is hard wired into your DNA

Hey! Teachers! Leave those kids alone.

I think that people who want to push their personal agendas on little kids are lowlife. Little better than grooming.

Let them keep their childhood innocence and just leave them be.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Aye, it does not last long.

I suggest weans stay weans for as long as they can.

Because it's a one time deal, which doesn't last forever and they should keep their innocence as long as possible.
edit on 20-2-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Very funny and ironic, I'm sure.

We are not talking about adults here but very young children. So, if young children can't be influenced as you claim(of course they can) why is this agenda being pushed upon them?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join