It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This months Newham mag has gays and drag queens teaching little boys and girls

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

This is typical here, sometimes repetition sinks in.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek
a reply to: ketsuko

I agree. My post was in response to the OP, and how "horrible" it was in the OPs eyes for gays and drag queens to read books to kids. The tongue in cheek dichotomy is that he probably wouldn't bat an eye if it was a clergyman reading books to kids.

And where does it say that the stories are about "bedroom" activities?

Lets see what types of books they're reading to children and what they promote shall we? Books with illustrations showing how being all gay and happy is normal. And how some people with MH issues prefer dressing up as women but don't admit to having any issues at all.

It's the parent's call to make, not yours.

You mean they are being forced to accept it as normal, otherwise they are bigotedl

Forced? Did the library lock them all in?

If the parent doesn't take their child to one of these events, they will be looked upon as bigoted by other parents, teachers and other children who did go when all they are is protective and concerned about their child.

If they are watching TV and a drag queen came on, they can sit and watch it if they want, they can laugh at him and at the same time they can take the pee if they want. It will be upto them and if i decided they didn't need to watch that drag queen, I can simply change the channel. Can't do that in a classroom though, the child is stuck there and has to listen to it unless you choose to take your child out of that class but then you will be looked upon as bigoted by other parents, teachers and other children who did go when all they are is protective and concerned about their child.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Yep. You people want everyone to learn that people are different until they're viewed differently, then you scream about how people should be viewed the same.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I agree. My post was in response to the OP, and how "horrible" it was in the OPs eyes for gays and drag queens to read books to kids. The tongue in cheek dichotomy is that he probably wouldn't bat an eye if it was a clergyman reading books to kids.

Lets see what types of books they're reading to children and what they promote shall we? Books with illustrations showing how being all gay and happy is normal. And how some people with MH issues prefer dressing up as women but don't admit to having any issues at all.

You mean they are being forced to accept it as normal, otherwise they are bigotedl

If the parent doesn't take their child to one of these events, they will be looked upon as bigoted by other parents, teachers and other children who did go when all they are is protective and concerned about their child.

If they are watching TV and a drag queen came on, they can sit and watch it if they want, they can laugh at him and at the same time they can take the pee if they want. It will be upto them and if i decided they didn't need to watch that drag queen, I can simply change the channel. Can't do that in a classroom though, the child is stuck there and has to listen to it unless you choose to take your child out of that class but then you will be looked upon as bigoted by other parents, teachers and other children who did go when all they are is protective and concerned about their child.

You are grasping at straws now.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Yep. You people want everyone to learn that people are different until they're viewed differently, then you scream about how people should be viewed the same.

You people? Here's a newsflash (no screaming), people are different and if you don't want to know or accept reality then that is your freedom to make that choice. Don't trample on others' freedoms of expression.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Again, I cant wait for science to be able to fix these genetic F-Ups so we can be done with this garbage.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

I can teach my young grandsons about diversity, tolerance, and acceptance without subjecting them to flaunting extreme stereotypes. The theatrical drag queens do not dress up and run about town in drag. They only do so for performances and fully exaggerate the appearance of female. The majority of gay couples do not go about flaunting their gayness. They live love and enjoy life like everyone else.

The extremes being flaunted are actually not an accurate depiction except for an extreme minority and is counter intuitive for the actual majority that go unnoticed as anything other than who they are as individuals. Labels do not define them...they simply are.

And that is your choice, so the choice for others to expose their children to the reality of drag within a learning environment is theirs. Also, I didn't see the storyteller in drag acting in any way other than friendly, fun and composed.

You do realize that we are not discussing transgenders but drag queen performers. Whose artistic names and dress are usually satirical comedy exaggerations of female sexuality? Apparently, if some adults are confused by these differences how are young children supposed to truly learn the truth.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: Kandinsky

What a fantastic response, I think it says a lot that I'm the only one to star a post that is the most eloquent in the thread.

A storytelling session in a library is being painted by some on here as trying to initiate children into becoming gay - some have even not bothered reading the actual article (quelle surprise on ATS) and seem to think this is classroom teaching that is attempting to indoctrinate. If the storytelling week had overlapped with a black history month I'm sure there would be people on here suggesting there was a conspiracy to make white kids turn black.

Have you read the article?
The thread is not about LGBT month, it is about teaching kids, during these celebrations of sexuality, about being gay.
Celebrate all you like, but just leave the kids the f*** out of it.
Would you like some S&M crowd to be teaching kids about their sexuality during whatever time they deem it appropriate to celebrate the sh** they do in the bedroom? How about stripper month? Bring in a pole and teach the kids about pole dancing and lap dancing?

I'd like adults to act like adults [.....]

Adults don't teach children about sexuality at that age.

Would you like to stop being an idiot and actually read the article this is about? It doesn't actually 'teach' anything, but I happen to know from your posting history a little about what you are so not quite sure why I've bothered responding.

And I'm not quite sure how you haven't been zapped for getting bent out of shape and calling people idiots.

The queer and tranny that showed up were there to read a story to the children and tell them how great being gay is.

Yes, of course, you've learned from my posting history that I'm an independent thinker and normal, therefore I'll never be brainwashed into toeing the same illogical line that you're demanded to toe. I get it though, someone has to accept society's rejects and it upsets you that I'm not one who chooses to, so in your mind, I reject you like the rest of the normal society does.

In reality, I just want you to be yourself and believe what you want to believe without demanding others to believe the same thing. Your bullying tactics won't work on me because I despise bullies. In my opinion, they're no better than the white stuff that accumulates at the corners of a dry mouth.
edit on 20-2-2019 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I can teach my young grandsons about diversity, tolerance, and acceptance without subjecting them to flaunting extreme stereotypes. The theatrical drag queens do not dress up and run about town in drag. They only do so for performances and fully exaggerate the appearance of female. The majority of gay couples do not go about flaunting their gayness. They live love and enjoy life like everyone else.

The extremes being flaunted are actually not an accurate depiction except for an extreme minority and is counter intuitive for the actual majority that go unnoticed as anything other than who they are as individuals. Labels do not define them...they simply are.

And that is your choice, so the choice for others to expose their children to the reality of drag within a learning environment is theirs. Also, I didn't see the storyteller in drag acting in any way other than friendly, fun and composed.

You do realize that we are not discussing transgenders but drag queen performers. Whose artistic names and dress are usually satirical comedy exaggerations of female sexuality? Apparently, if some adults are confused by these differences how are young children supposed to truly learn the truth.

Have you seen RuPaul's wardrobe? I want it for myself. Talk about class.

Exaggerations of female sexuality are also seen within females themselves; the drag queens did not make this up themselves. Imitation is the best compliment.

The two storytellers in the video below are dressed as some women dress and they are educators not performers, so the children here are learning the real truth.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

The storytelling is done in public forums where parents bring their children, therefore it appears it is the parents' decision whether or not to let their children partake of this particular type of storytelling.

www.vancourier.com...

Maybe you didn't read the OP. But thank God I'll never have to worry about a mental case confused about what they are, reading to my kids.

Putting the label of mental case on someone is a subjective exercise. And that's my point, parents make the call.

ITL, they don't even know what sex they are. From what I've gathered from the story in the OP, these kids didn't bring a permission slip home to have their parents sign to give the okay for their kid to be there for this book reading. And the parents certainly weren't present.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

The storytelling is done in public forums where parents bring their children, therefore it appears it is the parents' decision whether or not to let their children partake of this particular type of storytelling.

www.vancourier.com...

Maybe you didn't read the OP. But thank God I'll never have to worry about a mental case confused about what they are, reading to my kids.

Putting the label of mental case on someone is a subjective exercise. And that's my point, parents make the call.

ITL, they don't even know what sex they are. From what I've gathered from the story in the OP, these kids didn't bring a permission slip home to have their parents sign to give the okay for their kid to be there for this book reading. And the parents certainly weren't present.

The parents are standing around in the background in the public library, key word 'public', not in a school classroom.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: Kandinsky

What a fantastic response, I think it says a lot that I'm the only one to star a post that is the most eloquent in the thread.

A storytelling session in a library is being painted by some on here as trying to initiate children into becoming gay - some have even not bothered reading the actual article (quelle surprise on ATS) and seem to think this is classroom teaching that is attempting to indoctrinate. If the storytelling week had overlapped with a black history month I'm sure there would be people on here suggesting there was a conspiracy to make white kids turn black.

Have you read the article?
The thread is not about LGBT month, it is about teaching kids, during these celebrations of sexuality, about being gay.
Celebrate all you like, but just leave the kids the f*** out of it.
Would you like some S&M crowd to be teaching kids about their sexuality during whatever time they deem it appropriate to celebrate the sh** they do in the bedroom? How about stripper month? Bring in a pole and teach the kids about pole dancing and lap dancing?

I'd like adults to act like adults [.....]

Adults don't teach children about sexuality at that age.

Would you like to stop being an idiot and actually read the article this is about? It doesn't actually 'teach' anything, but I happen to know from your posting history a little about what you are so not quite sure why I've bothered responding.

And I'm not quite sure how you haven't been zapped for getting bent out of shape and calling people idiots.

The queer and tranny that showed up were there to read a story to the children and tell them how great being gay is.

Yes, of course, you've learned from my posting history that I'm an independent thinker and normal, therefore I'll never be brainwashed into toeing the same illogical line that you're demanded to toe. I get it though, someone has to accept society's rejects and it upsets you that I'm not one who chooses to, so in your mind, I reject you like the rest of the normal society does.

In reality, I just want you to be yourself and believe what you want to believe without demanding others to believe the same thing. Your bullying tactics won't work on me because I despise bullies. In my opinion, they're no better than the white stuff that accumulates at the corners of a dry mouth.

Ah, aggression and terms such as 'queer' and 'tranny', like I say, I knew what to expect. You've said before that you're a boy from a small town, it's understandable that more cosmopolitan concepts such as showing that we aren't all the same are offensive to you, don't worry about it.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

edit on 20-2-2019 by uncommitted because: didn't link to the post I was responding to

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

www.vancourier.com...

lol, parents take kids to a storytelling session in a library and you still seem to think this was in a school!!!!!

Oh dear, library - it's a building with books in it, you may have seen one in a film at some point.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Exaggerations of female sexuality are also seen within females themselves; the drag queens did not make this up themselves. Imitation is the best compliment.

The two storytellers in the video below are dressed as some women dress and they are educators not performers, so the children here are learning the real truth.

Yes, they are educators who do not dress up in drag when they are working. They dress up in drag as performers. So the real truth is not being learned here. The real truth is being left out. They do not dress this way everyday, this is a theatrical identity not who they really are. The children are not learning that truth...they are only learning a given agenda.

Edit add: dressing up as an alternate identity and not simply just being yourself is not sending the message of love, acceptance and tolerance for those who are different. It is illogical...but eh...it does seem to be an extreme liberal agenda and recent history has shown that logic is tossed aside for impulsive illogic.
edit on 2 20 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Yes, they are educators who do not dress up in drag when they are working. They dress up in drag as performers. So the real truth is not being learned here. The real truth is being left out. They do not dress this way everyday, this is a theatrical identity not who they really are. The children are not learning that truth...they are only learning a given agenda.

The truth is staring them and us in the face...that is their truth for all to see.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: GreenGunther
Well, you’ll be confusing he hell out of them.
Teaching kids about sexuality is like trying to teach a disabled human to walk.
They haven’t developed the legs yet and making a point of explaining these things to them will leave them confused.

They should be teaching them about Buzz Lightyear. The beauty of childhood is innocence.

we play doktorspiele in the kindergarden. pretty normal for kids to discover sexuality.

Indeed, but that's kids discovering something new together.
Do you know what happens to adults who play 'doktorspiele' with kids...?

They hopefully end up in jail playing doktorspiele with a large man named Dennis.
And Dennis loves to give prostate exams.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

No I'm not. Just telling it how it is.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

No I'm not. Just telling it how it is.

I think your channel controller is broken.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rokal

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: LordAhriman

What do you not get about children being impressionable? They are too young for this. Why can't we let children just be children rather than little adults.

This is Newham Council of course, home of the loony left.

Bus shelters for disabled LGBT Whales and so on.

So impressionable that they turn gay? LMAO You guys are such idiots, let them see that they are people. You cannot change a persons sexuality by just being around them, you sexuality is hard wired into your DNA

Your sexuality is not hardwired into your DNA .

I believe many things , both spiritual and earthly, can influence one’s sexuality.

Leave the kids alone !

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join