It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boys in ‘Make America Great Again’ Hats Mob Native Elder at Indigenous Peoples March

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

They did nothing of the sort.

But, whatever. You go right ahead and keep spouting the talking points.

Hey, it got the school closed for a day, so victory, right?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: neverquit

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: neverquit
The boys were crashing a legal permitted protest and they broke the law. Them and their chaperones should be held accountable.

They were waiting for a bus.

Please dont spread more lies, that has hampered this incident enough already.

No they admitted that they asked their chaperone if they could do school chants and such and get involved with the permitted protest. Please do the world a favor and get your head out of trumps ass for a while. You need oxygen.

Can you link that for us?

Covington Catholic students react to incident involving Native ... - WKRC local12.com/.../covington-catholic-students-react-to-incident-involving-native-americ... 2 days ago - When we arrived, we noticed four African American protestors who ... Because we were being loudly attacked and taunted in public, a student in our group asked one of our ... They are all positive in nature and sound like what you would hear ... I did not witness or hear any students chant “build that wall” or ...

that is just a random one i found but the info is in the majority of the articles

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

He already said it. The kids and there family are learning what their vile actions bring.

he thinks they deserve it.

How partisan and indoctrinated to you have to be to feel that way?

It is unreal.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
As per the title of this should it be moved to the HOAX bin?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Huge leap of assumption and blame!

I say, play stupid games, win stupid prizes!
edit on 22-1-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Huge leap of assumption and guilt!

I say, play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

Would you say that if a white nationalists were protesting and slurring native kids?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

He already said it. The kids and there family are learning what their vile actions bring.

It is unreal.

Unfortunately it's not unreal. It's very real.
It's a sickness that has, it seems, no cure.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

It is unreal.

Unfortunately it's not unreal. It's very real.
It's a sickness that has, it seems, no cure.

Oh it has a cure alright. Just not a pretty one.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

What would you say if this was a group black students wearing Black Lives Matter hats, being taunted by white right wing relgious nut jobs insulting them?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Look, the whole thing turned out to be a product of pure propaganda by bad actors from the Far Left. The media is so neck deep in partisan bias it willingly went along with it. They were hung by a noose they tied themselves. Philips is a known liar who has often lied about being in Vietnam when in fact he was never there. They did not even bother to check him out as any credible journalist would.

It's time to drop the partisan garbage and admit this is all wrong and should never have happened. Anyone on the Left who wants to be taken seriously needs to walk away from it, it's toxic. Just admit it was something that should never have happened and move on. Those who don't, come off just like Philips, dishonest and not deserving of an audience.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

even the video that is being discussed and disputed, there is another video that contradicts some statements from the PR team the main kids hired anyway,
a reply to: XAnarchistX

You gotta link to the "other video" to which you refer? I've seen lots of claims about "other videos" but somehow they don't show up here. So do us all a favor and show us a video of THIS incident that has what you claim displayed. As my Dad used to say: Put up or shut up.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

What would you say if this was a group black students wearing Black Lives Matter hats, being taunted by white right wing relgious nut jobs insulting them?

If blm people were having racial slurs hurled at them, I would defend the BLM people and blame the racist.

If they were kids, even more so.

Without hesitation.

Not all of us cheer for or ignore racists attacking kids so long as the kids are a color we dont like.
edit on 22-1-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Sure. And the bus stops in the middle of the plaza, not on the southern side of the Lincoln Memorial.

Maybe this wouldn't be so disturbing if people were not so unwilling to accept a different perspective and move the fck on. Good job, partisan trench away!

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

What if elephants could fly?

That's about as silly as you can get and not be her. We are discussing a real event here and it seems that some of the oh-so-offended only want to speak of "what if" rather than addressing the real event.

(Hint for those who can't guess the answer: We would all need stainless steel umbrellas.)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Maybe this wouldn't be so disturbing if people were not so unwilling to accept a different perspective and move the fck on. Good job, partisan trench away!

Except one perspective appears to be a bold-faced lie. Which one do you accept?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Determine a perspective based on edited, completely out of context footage?

Why on earth would you develop an opinion based on that?

That's the real problem.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I'm a little unclear on what your saying exactly? I'd hope you're not under the mistaken impression I'm any less critical of the Right? I am not.

Regardless of anything else, the story as spun by social media and MSM was false. Defending it is just as bad as doing it and one way to defend it is by trying to change the narrative to something else with the but what about this tactic. It was wrong, lies were told, a know liar was given air time which I'm sure will benefit him financially somehow and defending any of it or trying to mischaracterize it for partisan reasons is on its face dishonest. Which side is doing it does not matter. Dishonesty is dishonesty.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Maybe we have a different take on mobbing as well, but I don't see the bus-stop yet. Define lies?

Here's a second voice:

“I was there, and I witnessed something that was very aggressive and something that was very frightening.”

democratstime.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Maybe we have a different take on mobbing as well, but I don't see the bus-stop yet. Define lies?

Here's a second voice:

“I was there, and I witnessed something that was very aggressive and something that was very frightening.”

democratstime.com...

we could read about people who were there.

Or we could watch the video ourselves.

I chose the latter, maybe you should as well.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Here's a second voice:

democratstime.com...

It must be true because, why?

The Democratic Times???

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join