It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boys in ‘Make America Great Again’ Hats Mob Native Elder at Indigenous Peoples March

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I don't hate him for anything i pitty him for his contempt of an old Man that one day, if he's lucky enough, he will be himself.

As to the hat, well the sentiments there, but where the hat that says make the world great too begin with?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yes smiling was so horrible for that kid

He should have groveled to the aggressors, or ran away

You keep acting like the old man deserved respect for his and his crews actions, I believe otherwise

I hope before we worry about teaching children, we focus in beginning by not allowing our fellow activists to yell racial comments at them, or by getting in kids faces chanting

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

To see and hear the truth you first have to open your eyes and remove your fingers from your ears.

Its like they say the sky is green and when you point to a blue sky they say its all perspective...lol

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Propagandalf

If you think that's just "Standing and smiling", then i would be careful doing so yourself.

Because some people might not take to kindly to that look of contempt and malice, or smile as you seem to think it is. LoL

The other people's manners are also atrocious, i also recognize that fact, but i only see one halfwit facing down an old Man with a drum. LoL

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

If you think that's just "Standing and smiling", then i would be careful doing so yourself.

Because some people might not take to kindly to that look of contempt and malice, or smile as you seem to think it is. LoL

The other people's manners are also atrocious, i also recognize that fact, but i only see one halfwit facing down an old Man with a drum. LoL

And yet still you pretend the old man acted appropriately

So you are warning us, if someone gets in our face and bangs a drum, and his friend yells racial insults to us, we better think twice before smiling cause we may offend these people

What a joke

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Your right walking away would have been silly, i mean it would look as if the old man has somehow defeated him and had somehow won now would it not? LoL

Daft little halfwit ned kid can't have that now can he?

Better to have an audience of so-called friends and staring competition with an old Man with a drum?

What's the bet we now know who the class clown is?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Indeed very funny, or it will be when he tries it with someone a lot of more able.

He won't stand his ground then, you can also see the uncertainty in his eyes a little while into his bull# routine.

Those type turn and run at the first sign of pain and blood, he won't be so gleeful then.

edit on 21-1-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Yes as the old man childishly cheered with his racist cohort as the kids bus came and they left

I went to a bar once and saw an old white hut call my black friend a slur

Me and my black friend told the racist older gentleman to get lost in some more colorful language

How wrong were we!

We should have begged the racist for forgiveness, and ran away

After all he was elderly so that the only polite thing to do right?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Indeed very funny, or it will be when he tries it with someone a lot of more able.

He won't stand his ground then, you can also see the uncertainty in his eyes a little while into his bull# routine.

Those type turn and run at the first sign of pain and blood.

What type is he?

You are on the cusp of saying something just come out with it

You ignore all of the bad behavior of the native activists, why is that?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I don't hate him for anything i pitty him for his contempt of an old Man that one day, if he's lucky enough, he will be himself.

As to the hat, well the sentiments there, but where the hat that says make the world great too begin with?

Can you provide evidence of this "contempt"? Other than smiling, because if you try to use that as evidence my only option will be to laugh AT you.

What we can prove is the old mans contempt for white students and that he chose to confront them of his own free will.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Well, you were in a bar so the rules are somewhat less stringent i imagine.

Smart people tend to ignore old racists, just saying. LoL

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Or maybe his smile is a simple look of confusion and bewilderment at the ludicrous behavior of an old man beating a drum in his face. Stop looking through the prism of Left vs Right for everything.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

No, i suppose i cannot but recognise the look of contempt and disrespect.

The evidence is in the vid, laugh at that if you find it funny, i just find it sad.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Bad manners?

Walking up and beating your drum in someone's face qualifies.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

The evidence is in the vid, laugh at that if you find it funny, i just find it sad.

That isn't evidence. Its your personal biases creeping into your judgement.

By "evidence" i mean something that would actually be usable in any kind of court not run by kangaroos

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SammyB0476

No, the confusion comes when he begins to crap a brick halfway into his bull crap staring routine.

If he was a real Man that would generally be round about the time his opponent smelled the fear and cracked his jaw.

He will learn i suppose, might be missing a few front teeth and eating soup through a straw for a while when he does learn all the same, but some idiots persist on finding out the hard way.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

So it's a you problem, got it.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

a reply to: SammyB0476

No, the confusion comes when he begins to crap a brick halfway into his bull crap staring routine.

If he was a real Man that would generally be round about the time his opponent smelled the fear and cracked his jaw.

He will learn i suppose, might be missing a few front teeth and eating soup through a straw for a while when he does learn all the same, but some idiots persist on finding out the hard way.

Are you saying the kid should have punched th old guy????

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

And your misplaced support for the silly hat is not personal biases? LoL

I call it as i see, it as i imagine you do yourself?

I step to old'yins, and i would not allow others to do so neither in the real world, in my presence, the guy is someone's grandpa after all.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

To you it's a "look of contempt and malice", and "one halfwit facing down an old Man with a drum", except the kid's own explanation doesn't match yours. In other words, you assumed malice, stupidity, based on nothing but your own fee-fees and projection. So much for manners.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join