It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boys in ‘Make America Great Again’ Hats Mob Native Elder at Indigenous Peoples March

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Just dropping in to say that yet again you're found out to be an utter retard. Not sure why ATS caters to high volume low content posters such as yourself.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Facts? What emerged? Two different political rallies but it wasn't the indigenous people showing up to mock the march for life.

And your topic would be the media picking up on this during the time and age, which some of us would dare to call the return of fascism in the midst of our "open-societies"? At least you have your priorities right, right?

Uh, you need to catch up.
Even CNN has been posting that this was reported wrong from the beginning.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

It's possible the kid said something inappropriate or gave someone the finger in response, and that's why he got singled out. I'd buy that. There's no real evidence to that effect in the video, but it seems possible and would fit the facts we do know.

What's pretty clear in the video is that the narrative spun in the original stories attacking the kid(s) is grossly misleading and wrong. The video doesn't match up with those stories at all. We once again have provocateurs playing the victim.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: roadgravel

It's possible the kid said something inappropriate or gave someone the finger in response, and that's why he got singled out. I'd buy that. There's no real evidence to that effect in the video, but it seems possible and would fit the facts we do know.

What's pretty clear in the video is that the narrative spun in the original stories attacking the kid(s) is grossly misleading and wrong. The video doesn't match up with those stories at all. We once again have provocateurs playing the victim.

It might be better not to make things up without any evidence, that is what the news media tried and it didn’t work too well for them.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Someone obviously edited the video to mislead people and brand these kids. And it's gross.

I'm just saying I'm not sure I buy everything in the kid's statement at face value. There are very few choir boys even among the choir boys. The smirk is not the look of complete innocence either. Doesn't mean he did something inappropriate or that he deserved this if he did.

Nothing about that suggests anyone else from the weird racist religionists or the native man, who's clearly a liar and apparently a bit of a nut based on history, in the video or the people who plastered the story all over the internet did anything appropriate.
edit on 21-1-2019 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert
Much has been made of his ‘smirk’.
Looking at the full videos, we see that it corresponds to his story that there were racial and homophobic slurs thrown at him by two separate groups.
Then the proven liar Native American got right in his face with a drum.
What kind of face should he have made, in your opinion?
I think a smile (why must it be a smirk?) is what he had on his face and it shows how reserved he was in the face of such taunting.

edit on b000000312019-01-21T10:20:55-06:0010America/ChicagoMon, 21 Jan 2019 10:20:55 -06001000000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Much has been made of his ‘smirk’.
Looking at the full videos, we see that it corresponds to his story that there were racial and homophobic slurs thrown at him by two separate groups.
Then the proven liar Native American got right in his face with a drum.
What kind of face should he have made, in your opinion?
I think a smile (why must it be a smirk?) is what he had on his face and it shows how reserved he was in the face of such taunting.

According to the kid, he smiled to let the activist know he wasn’t going to get angry.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I, at first, thought the school group may have had a negative part in the affair. Kids and instigation, but it sure doesn't look that way.

I imagine the school based chants they started just upset the trolls there even more.

The others are pro protestors so you can bet they know how play these things.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Look up both marches yourself, it aint that complicated after all.

I will fight for their right to do the 'march of indigenous life' when they want to come together as one though. And it would be awesome!

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Propagandalf

Looks like it worked, to upset their cart. I bet they had hope for a major meltdown.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Change your perspective: its not a "smirk", but rather a nervous smile. He wasn't there to be confronted/confrontational. He was there to represent his prolife viewpoints. He was sought out by this adult protester and harassed. Nervous, maybe a little frightened, he nervously smiles to ward off any percieved negative intent.

This perspective more closely matches the full video, and the stories by people among his student group.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Facts? What emerged? Two different political rallies but it wasn't the indigenous people showing up to mock the march for life.

And your topic would be the media picking up on this during the time and age, which some of us would dare to call the return of fascism in the midst of our "open-societies"? At least you have your priorities right, right?

a full length 2 hour video that contradicts the narrative that media and the indian dude (who is well established as a liar and antagonist). That is the "facts".

CNN had the full length video, and chose to ignore it in favor of the edited sensationalist video

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

My wife grew up like these kids, she's 51 and still "pure".

She doesn't understand how to hate, it truly is beyond their grasp.

She says its just being a Christian.

(i lack faith)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Still looks like a smirk to me. He doesn't come across as especially nervous to me.

Again the original story is clearly a lie to paint a narrative. The native guy has zero credibility after the extended video came out. But that doesn't mean you're getting 100% truth out of the kids either.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

"How did they disrespect him?"

Really?

It's in the eyes and body language im afraid, plainly evident.

The wee guy crossed the line when he steeped to an old Man period.

God knows who the audience was aimed towards, but at the end of the day, you don't square up to old Men, else you end up on your arse with a bust snib and a few missing teeth.

Ether from the old person or some other bystander that knows better.
edit on 21-1-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I should be grinding xp right now.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: LSU2018

"How did they disrespect him?"

The wee guy crossed the line when he steeped to an old Man period.

Did you watch the video?

The old man stepped to him, not the pother way around.

The oldman then lied to the media to smear this kid and the others.

The old mans friend made racially charged arguments to the kids.

Yet all of this is to be ignored, because you think the kids body language is racist?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

You guys must be the only ones who wanna see a 2 hour special on a bunch of kids at the wrong march.

It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion and the alleged liar has a perfectly understandable point of view. Do you guys even have a police presence for 'slightly' mismanaged marches or is this stuff supposed to escalate further?

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
And lets be real, 1 indian at some sort of indian march wtf is wrong with that pic

Not to mention meth mouth.

Floss and Toothpaste illegal on the reservation?

With that let me grind the mobs real fast.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join