It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

out of interest, what do you think of President Trump please no americans to reply

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: notsure1

No just you so far. LoL

Like i suggest some of us can see the man for what he really is, simple, and in more ways than one.

You only know what your overlords tell you.

You dont know that man any better than you knew the previous ones. You just think you do

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Actually, that's my opinion, i said it no need to wonder, which we were all asked to share if memory serves, kind of the premise of the thread really.

Disrespectful to Trump i may be but Trumps a disrespectful fellow at the best of times.

The POTUS is the one that's "horrible", us guys are simply calling it as we see it.

When the President calls it as he sees it, it's interesting and informative. He does, after all, have access to information we could only dream of seeing.

When you call it as you see it, well, it's not that interesting. We can read and hear your word for word views and opinions in the liberal media.
edit on 5/12/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: njord

Trump had the help of the media. Their constant negative coverage of him only strengthened their devotion to him because they see the media as establishment and if they are attacking Trump then he MUST be anti-establishment! Suckers. The establishment played reverse psychology on them and they fell for it.

My mom was harping on about how the "establishment media" was lying to everyone and that was a few years before Trump announced his run. Fox News planted that idea in her head because that's all she ever watches, literally. Once they planted the idea they took advantage of it and pushed Trump as being an outsider with their blatantly biased coverage.

Trump is as establishment as it gets. Look into the history of his campaign manager David Bossie, once you see who he works for you'll understand exactly why the ultra-rich got a permanent tax break.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

No Hillary was as establishment as it gets. How do you not get that?

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: Woodcarver

I'm not complaining.

I was just giving a brief overview of my perspective on Trump.

My reasonings are many and varied and if I'm being perfectly honest I can't be arsed to take the time out to itemise and explain everything in detail.
There are other things I wish to do right now rather than bore the tits off myself and others writing a lengthy explanation that very few people, if any, would be interested or bothered enough to read.

Plus, if you've failed to understand some of what I've wrote then you must have been living under a rock or in your own little bubble for the last two years.

Whether he is the demagogue many would have us believe remains to be seen but he certainly isn't some sort of mythical Messiah.

I’m sorry that you can’t take the time to express yourself articulately, but this is exactly why people have adopted the orange man bad response.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
To the OP.

Well, as a non-American. Trump has made a few gaffs and shown signs of running his presidency off the cuff, rather than running it by briefing. Is that a bad thing?

He's disliked because he's been disruptive to the established order. Is that bad? Some countries have been alarmed by his actions, but that's because they seemed to want a compliant and passive US, who would continue giving, like with continuing unequal trade.

While many world leaders have rated and raved, they seem to have all given in. To me that's a tacit agreement that he was right. NATO funding is a case in point, but some of the trade inequality is also worthwhile to review.

So, Trump's a dick. But at least he's doing what he said he would do. And, if you =Yanks don;t like him then you can chuck him out at the next election IF (big "if) the competition is any good. I mean, Christ, who actually thought Hillary Clinton was a worthwhile contender?

His big failure is on climate change. But here you go... Why should the US be economically disadvantaged when they are no longer the greatest polluter? Perhaps this is his way of saying "get your own house in order, then we can talk".

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Both are, how do you not get that?

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Wow so him posing for a picture with them means hes part of them?

So does the picture of Obama with Farakhan mean he is a deranged Muslim?

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I don't really mind his personality. I actually think he is kinda funny! I do not agree with all his policy's, but I do understand why he takes certain positions, they are not 'crazy', just not always my political view. Still, I like most of his policy's...

What I really hate about Trump, is his opposition. This looks like the most stupid bunch of people. No real arguments, just conspiracy's, fantasy's, spin, lies, emotions. That is really stomach twisting!

How hard can it be to disagree and be civil about it?

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

OMGerwd they took a pic that means they are best buds.. comon man come up with better than that.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: flashbackjack
I would like to know what people from around the world think of President Trump

I would like American People on ATS not to reply as it's a litmus test to see what the world thinks

(if you like you can google Litmus test)

Please be respectful and not offensive

but feel free to speak your mind

ok world over to you

FBJ

As a Canadian I admire his resolve to quit handing out money to the rest of the world, and look after his country’s interests first.

Though he does have some issues with his ego ( which I believe stem from serious insecurity issues ) , he is savvy about money and the economy, and he has managed to hammer out better trade deals for the US.

I only wish Canada could get such a strong leader. Maxime Bernier was our best bet, until he lost leadership to Scheer, then split to start his own new party.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt

What I really hate about Trump, is his opposition. This looks like the most stupid bunch of people.

originally posted by: Goedhardt

How hard can it be to disagree and be civil about it?

Apparently its very hard roflmao.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: flashbackjack

An American here*...I already know what the world and many here
on ATS thinks of President Trump.

*Are you serious about no Americans need reply? Good luck trying.

I thought he asked, and to gage opinions of those nor directly affected.

But of course "Hey I'm 'merican, you aint tell me what to do!!11"

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

He said up ended not ended. Up ended means turned on its head, reversed in direction.

Jaden

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
What do I think of Trump?

I don't.
The more time I think about BS in the news and in the papers,the less time I have for myself to do things that better my situation in REAL LIFE.

I almost puke when I think of Canada's wishy washy,politically correct,corrupt politicians....why would I care about America's??

It was a good year for fishing.

"The world is burning, everyone is unstable, the economy is collapsing, we're doomed we're doomed! What do you think?"
"Don't care, I'm catching fish."

I like your style.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Look up David Bossie, he's thre president of Citizens United and was Trump's campaign manager. He fought for the ultra-rich's "right" to bribe our politicians. Can you guess why the ultra-rich got a permanent tax cut under Trump's administration? Take a wild guess.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

And yet you respond to me, must be of some interest after all?

The Man is an arse of the first order, a dim-witted buffoon as the rest of the world can plainly see.

Even die-hard Tories cringe when that bawbag turns up on their shores.

Now take your tongue out his behind before it turns orange.

London did not welcome him too well aside from the racists and right wing Yaxley Lennon supporters, that's a given.
edit on 5-12-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I know crap when i see it and what it smells like.

Trumps covered in the stuff from head to toe.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: njord

he's a businessman america is big business hes what's required if america farts the rest of the world gets the stink

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Now there is a picture you could fling darts at all night long.

Poor monitor all the same. LoL
edit on 5-12-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join