It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

out of interest, what do you think of President Trump please no americans to reply

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I would like to know what people from around the world think of President Trump

I would like American People on ATS not to reply as it's a litmus test to see what the world thinks

(if you like you can google Litmus test)

Please be respectful and not offensive

but feel free to speak your mind

ok world over to you

FBJ

+39 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: flashbackjack

UK here.

I really like Trump, he says what he thinks, he's not a politician and he genuinely seems to be railing against the old guard, which is exactly what he was voted in for.

I hold out hope that we will take a no deal Brexit and form an even stronger relationship with our American cousins. The Brits and the US are like competitive brothers, whereas the EU is more like an abusive ex that won't stop stalking you and touching himself under his anorak.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Interest Ask. I denote several approaches:

1. Political
Trump is a representative of the American national business. Not a couple of hundreds of transnational corporations, but thousands and tens of thousands of American manufacturers. He understands that globalists want to use America as a cash cow and military fist, and they want to make the US a power cluster in the Single World State. Here are my sympathies on Trump's side

2. Religious
Trump declares a commitment to conservative Western Christianity. Of course, this is for him from the Russian plus. Although the Russians are Orthodox Christians and our Church is not in canonical and, especially, Eucharistia communion, but American Protestants in the modern world are situational allies for Russians. Strains another - proximity to Israel and the presence of a strong, even kindred, friendship with representatives of Chabad. They hate Russia, want to destroy it, and build a new Khazaria on its territory. This is a huge minus.

3. Cultural
Trump is a web of human conservative values. He understands that the moral, cultural, moral and physical appearance of a person has been formed for thousands of years, and it cannot be changed even in a century. What globalists are trying to do. The power of humanity is in diversity. Monotony, uniform standards in everything, from appearance, race, color to thoughts - complete decadence and the disappearance of humanity. There are Russians for Trump.

There are 2 directions in his assessment:

1. Cynical
In Trump's fight against globalism, always support the weak, so that the struggle continues as long as possible and suffers more losses to all. This is the Churchill approach in World War II.

2. Pragmatic.
Without interfering in your struggle, try to extract benefits from it for yourself. As long as you have a war, grow strong enough so that no one else can dictate his will to the Russians. Become a real global and equal center of power and build relationships with you, as with equal reliable partners, taking into account the interests of all parties. That is - a consensus.

In Russia, different people and different opinions. But I tend to take a pragmatic approach.
edit on 5-12-2018 by RussianTroll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   

What about dual citizenship in MIchigan and FLorida?

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Germany

I do not know if google allows this or tries to redirect you to google.com, but you may try this.

Overall, you can only find far-right wing news sources in Germany speaking in positive terms about Trump, usually regarding his immigration policies.

Other sites:
Trump is seen as a destructive, negative, near-demential clown in the White House by our MSM.
He bullies, he can be tricked by foreign politicians and he is good friends with about every autocrat in the world.

+20 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Trump is egotistical and brash. He doesn't fully think things through (IMO) and goes on instinct. He's rather dangerous and if he fights through the attacks from every angle is likely to up end the world.

In short, he is exactly what the world needs and is probably the last hope for humanity.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
There's something about the mans arrogance that I kind of admire; he's not afraid to speak his mind.

On the other hand, I think of him as a complete buffoon.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I hadn't owned a TV in years, I don't watch reality TV at all. So while I knew of Trump the celebrity, I had never heard him speak or seen him on TV at all. I had some major things going on in my life during your election campaign that took up most of my time so I didn't catch any of that either.

My first real impressions were the hate he seemed to be getting from a lot of people. I think he's a bit of an oaf, not a statesman at all but I can see why a lot of people find this refreshing. We are used to our politicians avoiding saying what they think and instead telling us what we want. Trump seems to be the opposite.

I wish trump was negotiating our exit of the EU instead of May.

Oh and I find that he triggers so many people to be amusing, I have spent a lot of my life under political parties that I didn't vote for or agree with. Like any sane mature adult I accepted it and hoped that next time it would change. I didn't wet my pants like a baby and scream because I am not getting my way.

You had a film out many years ago, King Ralph with John Goodman. In which an oaf becomes the King of the UK. Trump is our revenge for that.
edit on 5-12-2018 by Tortuga because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

I entirely agree. On the one hand I like him in some ways but on the other hand he is a complete dickhead.

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   

new zealand here i like trump hes not a mealy mouthed lying politician when he says he will do something he really tries to get it done

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Trump is egotistical and brash. He doesn't fully think things through (IMO) and goes on instinct. He's rather dangerous and if he fights through the attacks from every angle is likely to up end the world.

In short, he is exactly what the world needs and is probably the last hope for humanity.

I can not find a trace of logic in your argument and would suggest the use of a "/s"...

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   

An American here*...I already know what the world and many here
on ATS thinks of President Trump.

*Are you serious about no Americans need reply? Good luck trying.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Brit in France here :

A Sound lad who seems to be doing his job fairly well but a horrid tan and haircut...

I wish the chap well in the divided country he was elected to preside.

Lags

Ps. The biased people haven’t seen this thread yet but they should be along after their nights ugly sleep to spew their usual hate.
edit on 5-12-2018 by Lagomorphe because: A Ps

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

I can not find a trace of logic in your argument and would suggest the use of a "/s"...

That you can't find a trace of logic in my post is a reflection on you.

I am quite happy for the world to be up ended. It needs it. In fact, humanity needs it. We've been in a terrible place for many years because of vile extremist and controlling ideologies.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   

I am quite happy for the world to be up ended. It needs it. In fact, humanity needs it. We've been in a terrible place for many years because of vile extremist and controlling ideologies.

Okay, in regards of future generations: please do not wish the world to end. Wish the stupidity to end, that should work better.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Okay, in regards of future generations: please do not wish the world to end. Wish the stupidity to end, that should work better.

I did not wish the world to end. Up ending the world is not ending the world.

+23 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   
UK here.

I would have voted for him if I was American. I like his politics, I like his way of doing things. He annoys all the right people. I see people saying he is unfit for office. He says a lot of dumb stuff, but he doesn't actually DO a lot of dumb stuff of any consequence. Most of the negative stuff around him is, in my opinion, just butt hurt people grasping at everything for a reason to justify their unhandled, media-fueled emotions.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Sweden.

He's a pathological liar and a con man that has somehow convinced half of America that after a lifetime of screwing people over he is now there to help them.

Hate to break it to you, but a tiger doesn't change it's stripes. He doesn't care about you, he's just looking out for #1

But I don't blame you. You've been fed lies for so long that it starts to taste good.

You like it buffet style? Well here it is, eat it...

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I think he's a breath of fresh air and Americans are lucky to have someone who's not afraid to say what he thinks and doesn't seem to give a flying fart for protocols or the "old boys club". People say he's a buffoon and stupid but the fact remains he is clearly a very savvy businessman and instead of being a slimey life time politician with no clue about the real world and the little people that make it go round, he's trying to use business tactics to run things and I believe it works. I give him huge credit for North Korea, something I'd never thought I'd see in my lifetime and I'd swap him anyday for the wishy washy Theresa May any day!

+28 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: njord

Given he has probably kept more promises than any leader in recent history, the 'con man' accusation seems to be rather weak.

Whether he 'cares about you' is rather irrelevant - only the actions of an elected leader really matter. Lower taxes for the every day American, removing regulations that stifle small business owners (the lifeblood of the American system), backing out of stifling trade deals and useless climate change deals that do nothing but cost the average American money for no return, removing the expensive healthcare mandate and closing the border to countries that can not properly vet terrorists seem like major promises kept, not in line with 'con man' status.

I agree he is very interested in himself, more specifically being regarded as more than he actually is - very egotistical - but again, that isn't really a problem as long as he keeps his promises.

By the way - Sweden is a sniphole. You'd be very fortunate if a leader like Trump emerged to save your country.
edit on 5/12/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join