It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

out of interest, what do you think of President Trump please no americans to reply

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 05:57 AM
link   
1. He is not Hillary - thats a plus.
2. He gives zero flux about the political establishment and the effect his presence in that filthy institution has - thats a plus.
3. He is NOT a politician - he is a tried and true CEO, he runs the US like he runs a private enterprise - thats a plus.
4. He, thanks to CNN and the tards, triggers the weak and pathetic with his nationalistic vision for the US - thats a plus.
5. There are no alternative candidates currently in the public eye who can beat him in 2020 - thats a plus.
6. He is not associated with the democrat cult party and this is the biggest plus of all.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
What do I think of Trump?

I don't.
The more time I think about BS in the news and in the papers,the less time I have for myself to do things that better my situation in REAL LIFE.

I almost puke when I think of Canada's wishy washy,politically correct,corrupt politicians....why would I care about America's??

It was a good year for fishing.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Ah yes, not unlike the way of the survivalist. If all you do is watch the news trying to figure out when the inevitable snip hits the fan the less you can be actually prepared for however it ends up going down. As with politics they want us to chase the dramas, the twists and turns of their convoluted tabloid plots they endlessly churn within each other, the less we might be getting anything done about actually doing anything about any of it specifically let alone the bigger picture it all represents.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: flashbackjack

Here is what some people in France think.
"We Want Trump"

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Some times I think 'Thank you, at last someone saying things as they are' and someone who is prepared to cut through the bull# and bollocks and get things done.

Then five minutes later I think 'oh my God, is this man really The President of The United States' as he scares the living daylights out of me.
He is rude and fails to understand even the basics of diplomacy.
He seems to react to situations rather than be proactive.

He also seems to have that 'the world revolves around the US' mentality.
I guess that's great if you are American but it just pisses the rest of the world off and is extremely arrogant.

During his election campaign he pledged to remove the USA from the world stage yet since he's been elected he's poked his nose in anybody and everybody's business seeking to take the moral high ground.

His foreign policy is at times truly baffling and riddled with double standards.

I'm still unsure as to who actually pulls his strings and what the long term agenda is.
edit on 5/12/18 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Here is what some people in France think.
"We Want Trump"

Erm... those are British police and British people talking if you listen carefully so not France.
edit on 5-12-2018 by Lagomorphe because: Not France

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

That was a very vague layout. What specifically in each of those categories do you have complaints about?

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Also an U.S. citizen, this is much more positive than I was expecting from our foreign brothers and sisters. Maybe we should just stay out of the conversation and see where it goes.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

He's much better choice than hillary. Good to see somone fighting back the corrupt establisments.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

He's much better choice than hillary. Good to see somone fighting back the corrupt establisments.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

I'm not complaining.

I was just giving a brief overview of my perspective on Trump.

My reasonings are many and varied and if I'm being perfectly honest I can't be arsed to take the time out to itemise and explain everything in detail.
There are other things I wish to do right now rather than bore the tits off myself and others writing a lengthy explanation that very few people, if any, would be interested or bothered enough to read.

Plus, if you've failed to understand some of what I've wrote then you must have been living under a rock or in your own little bubble for the last two years.

Whether he is the demagogue many would have us believe remains to be seen but he certainly isn't some sort of mythical Messiah.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
As an American...and per the OP's request...I won't comment on Trump...but...

How many of you good folks from outside the US watch CNN and what is your opinion of their coverage of Trump?

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: flashbackjack

Please be respectful and not offensive

but feel free to speak your mind

ok world over to you

FBJ

As per your request, I respectfully refer to Mr Trump as a brown hemorrhage, rather than use the vernaculars available.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Since I'm American, I won't comment, but I can tell you my British aunt loves Trump, as does her family across the pond.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Best president ever thanks to the EU and the migration policy europe has turned into a pile of shiiittt..
NWO is strong here... please please american's understand that trump is a blessing. You really don't want to be ruled by the NWO it's pure evil !

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I know you don't want our opinion but we're American... So here is mine. I worry about Trump. He's likely just a Trojan horse to help divide along party lines. I hate that he's mostly called out along party lines.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

As a Brit I would say that he is quite popular although most think him a bit odd. The Left over here, of course, loathe him.

(post by andy06shake removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I’m South African.
I followed the elections on ATS very closely, especially after Seth got killed and Bernie was ousted.

I didn’t think Hillary could win and all my friends laughed when I said I think Trump is going to take it.
But personally I was rooting for Bernie.

Trump is something else, he isn’t a career politician, he lies, but in such a way that it’s obvious (not like other politicians). To say I ‘like’ him would be going to far. Let’s rather say I like it that a career politician isn’t president. It’s refreshing, plus there’s the bonus that he speaks without thinking.

His term as president is just refreshing, it shows that non-politicians can be president to.
I live in a country where Trump as president would be considered mild and boring though.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What about dual citizenship in MIchigan and FLorida?

Shush you snowbird.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join