It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this Police Brutality? Im in Shock

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Have you ever been beat whilst sleeping? I'm guessing no.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I've been in it, professionally, as a first responder.

Probably good that you found a new line of work.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Roid rage.
drug testing for cops.
No exceptions.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Two tablespoons of blood that I might cause from a sleeping person would land me a felony. But Justice is different for the badges and badgeless, right? Yeah... All on the up and up. Protect and serve. Damn pigs.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Yes, especially that cop that was all hopped up with the Mag Light. He needs to be tested for Meth and Steroids.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
That's pretty sad. At least one of the officers was trying to stop it. Have seen that in similar situation but sadly the cop going over board seems to get his/her way.

Exactly why my state is voting on a law enforcement initiative that requires specific training(in certain situations) and and changes standards of use of deadly force. These wrong doing by police need to be dealt with before it is the new norm and not that it isn't a l9ot of the time, but I fear a lot of it is too late in some places as it's widely accepted.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

I've been in it, professionally, as a first responder.

Probably good that you found a new line of work.

No kidding, the public deserve better.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
This is why I feel 0 sympathy or any respect for the police who get shot on duty. Ftp!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I still cannot talk about what happened to me without shaking. I am disabled with seizures. Someone called 911. Said they saw a black car driving up and down the road. I still think it was my neighbor who had a beef with me. I will NEVER know. I have severe PTSD and mild bipolar disorder to top off my seizures (epilepsy, diagnosed in 2009. I gave up a 30 year career in medicine. We moved away from Chicago to lessen my stress. At any rate, I was violently arrested. I have no memory of the actual arrest, but the witness accounts and the bruises (and permanent scars I now have) attest to the violence of my arrest. This is a VERY small unincorporated "town" of mostly well to do middle aged people. The cops thought I was drunk, apparently. I woke up in 4 point leather restraints on my back, half dressed in a hospital with 5 grown men on top of me while two other cops were forcing blood from me.
I am shaking while I type this and this was a long time ago. I was initially charged with DUI in the slightest, resisting arrest and assault of a police officer, ( a person with epilepsy is not supposed to be restrained. I have woken up from general anesthesia fighting!) I was never charged by the prosecutor.....but I ended up in a psychiatric hospital with severe PTSD symptoms and suffered nightmares for many many months. I couldn't leave the house for almost a year. I will NEVER again trust police. Not ever.

I would find a civil rights attorney now.

a reply to: misskat1

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Cornczech

I am so so sorry that happened to you. I just had no idea this has gotten so out of hand. Im sixty and if I needed help I simply would not call the police. The cops in that video are the same cops who would come to my house if I needed help. I keep my firearm within reach, cause I realize that I better be able to take care of myself, because I would be more afraid of calling the police than facing an intruder with my weapon.

Sickening. I am so sad that I support these monsters with my taxes.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

Yes, another officer did try to stop him. I tried to find pictures of the local Sheriff Deputies to figure out who he is to do some checking on if he has other complaints, but no pics at all on the Sheriff website of Deputies.
I tried to find the photo pf the cop that tried to choke me to death. The do not post photos pf the deputies......I even looked through group photos and hope to one day find one that has a photo of him. I will NEVER forget that face...not ever. Good luck to you.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
We too bought a gun after this incident. I will never again call 911 either.
I am STILL shaking from telling that tale....PTSD is a REAL thing....FEAR is a real powerful emotion and cops know this.....a reply to: misskat1

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Slickinfinity

This is why I feel 0 sympathy or any respect for the police who get shot on duty.

I think that's a bit extreme to say the least.

Most coppers are decent people but like in all walks of life you got the odd bad egg.

I'd say that due to the nature of the role the recruitment process needs to be more rigorous and focussed on filtering out these psycho's before being offered positions within the law enforcement agencies.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

The Police bastards should be tracked down and the favor returned in spades!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

The part that scares me, is that in the video there is only one extreme cop that is totally out of control but all the other good cops just stood by and let him beat the crap out of those guys.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Thing is where a profession like Policing is concerned, one bad apple does indeed spoil the whole batch.

Police exist to enforce the law of the land, but they still operate inside said laws, or they are supposed to, and yet will cover each other's arses at the drop of a hat, or more often than not these days via the pull of a trigger.

edit on 7-11-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

This is redneck N. California, trust me this cop will be going down, Maybe not tomorrow, but it will happen, I am trying to start a petition to demand he be removed. The whole community is screaming about this, they can pretend to be deaf, but we will get our point across, we have a strong militia in this area and they will only get pushed so far.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Sounds like you guys are on the right track. Thwart the corruption level before it becomes Oakland-like.

Keep us updated!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Funny you should say that, because I live in Anderson Ca and we have higher crime per citizens than oakland. I think we are #3 and Oakland is #5. And now after the election with Nancy Pelosis nephew as our Gov, it can only get worse.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join