It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alan Dershowitz: Postpone Kavanaugh confirmation until FBI can investigate accusations against him

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

and where are Kavanaughs witnesses.. Oh yeah refusing to testify.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Lab4Us

He was trumps lawyer. Until recently.

Oh, well, since Dershowitz was Trump's lawyer then I guess we don't need to listen to anything he says.

I'm glad you agree with us that no investigation is possible.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

And yet they were Ford's witnesses and they backed the one she's accusing by saying that Ford's story is full of it.

link   

a reply to: avgguy

Hes an admitted drunk. Not oh he drinks. I drink but I'm not a drunk. I have never passed out from alcohol I have never blacked out or forgotten anything I did while drinking. And I never took a single drink until I was old enough to buy it legally. Yeah there are people like me out there. Crazy I know. So its not that he drinks its that hes an admitted drunk. There's a difference.

Are you calling him a liar while he was under threat of felony? He said he liked beer and never blacked out also the legal drinking age at that time was 18.

More claims that can't be proven since he has no history of alcohol abuse. DUI, public intoxication, nothing.

How can you be a stumbling drunk and get good grades at Yale?

(post by Sillyolme removed for a manners violation)

link   

oh I dont know the words that came out of his own mouth? Yeah Im pretty sure I heard him say it.
Get a grip dude. He said it. His own words. But I know the bar you set for truth by your support of the liar in the white house.

He never said he is a drunk.

I get that as yesterday showed, the dems will stoop to any low to try to take down kavanaugh.

But are we at the point were even on ats where people will post after post blatantly lie to make him look bad.

Post proof dershowitz was trumps lawyer.

Post proof of kavanaugh admitted to being a drunk.

link   

oh I dont know the words that came out of his own mouth? Yeah Im pretty sure I heard him say it.
Get a grip dude. He said it. His own words. But I know the bar you set for truth by your support of the liar in the white house.

oh by all means please provide any evidence of what you are spewing
i am pretty sure he did not say "i am a drunk" as you assert
put up or shut up

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

How about a real news source next time bud.

The first answer is that no accuser of Kavanaugh’s has come forward to speak with police in Montgomery County and request an investigation, officials said late Thursday. The second answer is that even if an accuser went to the local department, the statute of limitations for pursuing the alleged crimes as described in public hearings appears to have long since passed.

www.washingtonpost.com...
edit on 9282018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

link   

He doesnt need any....you cant witness something that never happened....and that's according to every single person Ford named.

link   

they issues statements
you are woefully uninformed on this subject
as ususal

(post by avgguy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Uhm.....

Wow.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

They are not kavanaughs witnesses.

They are ford witnesses that she named as being at the party.

And they have all submitted tetsimoney under penalty of felony saing they dont recall such a party.

Fords friend even went so far as to say she never even meant kavanaugh or was at any party with him, with or without ford.

Meanwhile why havent any of kavanaigh accuser filed a police report? What have they got to hide?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

a reply to: Lab4Us

He was trumps lawyer. Until recently.

Oh, well, since Dershowitz was Trump's lawyer then I guess we don't need to listen to anything he says.

I'm glad you agree with us that no investigation is possible.

That was a lie.

Dershowitz is a democrat and was never trumps lawyer.

link   

a reply to: JDmOKI

politicizing the me too movement is disgusting!

The Me too movement can use all the help it can get from every quarter. It is not disgusting at all. Its actually a boon.
I think the metoo movement has been fully corrupted At this point. The democrat Senators have politicized and weaponized it in a way that basically nullifies any accusers claims. As soon as they started pushing a campaign of believing any accuser, and dismissing The rule of law. Now they are just using it to ruin people’s reputations. That’s all the me to movement is now. A way to ruin the reputation of anyone who would stand up against them. I will no longer trust anyone who claims that a Republican politician has committed some sort of sexual crime.

(post by avgguy removed for a manners violation)
(post by ketsuko removed for a manners violation)

link   
a reply to: SammyB0476

Also, if someone were to rape my daughter, I would go to the police in the city it occurred, not the FBI. Why don’t any of these women file police reports?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

You cant say something never happened with out investigating. Dont be riduculous.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join