It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alan Dershowitz: Postpone Kavanaugh confirmation until FBI can investigate accusations against him

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Hes an admitted drunk. Not oh he drinks. I drink but I'm not a drunk. I have never passed out from alcohol I have never blacked out or forgotten anything I did while drinking. And I never took a single drink until I was old enough to buy it legally. Yeah there are people like me out there. Crazy I know. So its not that he drinks its that hes an admitted drunk. There's a difference.

link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yes, yes, yes, By all means let's delay any votes until the F B I has time to look into the accusations and disputes.

While we are at it, let's delay the mid-term elections until the F B I has time to look into the disputes about some of the voting irregularities from the last election. Come to think of it, I am not real happy about the results of the 2000 election. So maybe we should delay any voting until the F B I can resolve these disputes and accusations surrounding those results while we are at it.

Or maybe the adults can just get on with making a decision based upon the testimonies they have just heard and vote, so the rest of the world can carry on.
edit on 28-9-2018 by tinymind because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Her attorney is paid for by Feinstein for god sake

More Bull# from True Pundit? Got proof of this claim or does it just sound good to you?

You didn't watch the hearings at all yesterday did you?

Well, in all fairness, the lawyer, referred by Feinstein, did say it was pro bono work. Because we all believe lawyers at that level work for free, paid a polygrapher with no expectation of reimbursement, etc. Oh, we also believe a lawyer recommended by Feinstein has no political agenda while coaching their client. People forget lawyers can be paid in other ways besides money.
edit on 28/9/2018 by Lab4Us because: Spelling

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Flatcoat

If Congress tells them to investigate it, then it isn't outside their authority.

I'm dumbfounded as to why none of them will file a police report....that should have been the very first thing they did since according to them there is no statute of limitations on her allegations. I personally disagree based on MD laws, but they insist it is true.

Why would any sane person ask for the FBI to investigate them....a 7th time. Why wouldn't anybody being "truthful" file a police report when they are apparently able to up to this very day, after airing it all on live TV....why not file a report today?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Her quote is in this thread.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Well well well, that just makes it that much more interesting doesn't it?
No limitations, he could be prosecuted and she STILL won't file charges with the law enforcement agency who could actually get the ball rolling on this, but keeps whining about an FBI investigation.

hmmm

Funny how KS and Silly seem to keep dodging that question.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

She cant file with the police because the statute of limitations has long ago passed. Long long ago passed.
Why cant you absorb that?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Where has he admitted that he’s a drunk? Link please.

link   

No there’s not. Why can’t you understand that?

link   

She cant file with the police because the statute of limitations has long ago passed. Long long ago passed.

that and she would need a time, location, and witness statements
none of which she has as we learned yesterday
its why the fbi did not bring it up in the background checks they completed

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

They can't prosecute now and they would not volunteer to investigate a crime they could not prosecute.
who said the police said they would investigate? I keep reading all of these crazy claims with no proof on any of it.

link   

originally posted by: avgguy

Where has he admitted that he’s a drunk? Link please.

hahahaha
good luck with that
it is fabricated

link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

He was trumps lawyer. Until recently.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

m.dailykos.com...

politicaldig.com...
They already put out a statement that all they need is someone to file a police report.
edit on 28-9-2018 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
www.livenewsmag.com...
someone was kind enough to provide this link yesterday
less than 30 minutes until the committee vote

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Why didn’t Feinstein ask for a FBI investigation when she first got the letter? Why wait until after the hearings? If you truly believe him guilty, you should be pissed that it wasn’t done in July.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Oh she could absolutely still file a report. It is up to the police to investigate her claim or tell her that her crime doesnt meet MD sexual harassment level 3 and as such the statute has been long past...if it meets level 3 or higher then there is no statute....

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

oh I dont know the words that came out of his own mouth? Yeah Im pretty sure I heard him say it.
Get a grip dude. He said it. His own words. But I know the bar you set for truth by your support of the liar in the white house.

link   

Hes an admitted drunk. Not oh he drinks. I drink but I'm not a drunk. I have never passed out from alcohol I have never blacked out or forgotten anything I did while drinking. And I never took a single drink until I was old enough to buy it legally. Yeah there are people like me out there. Crazy I know. So its not that he drinks its that hes an admitted drunk. There's a difference.

Drinking beer in your youth, or even adulthood isn't a crime. They thought they could get him to lie about that yesterday but he admitted to it why wouldn't he?

His decades long record speaks for itself.

If you don't like the man, or his politics that's fine. It isn't justification to destroy his life.

He didn't make it as far as he did in life and have the record he does (he's on the second highest court) by being a drunken serial rapist. No matter how much you might want to believe that.

link   

a reply to: Lab4Us

He was trumps lawyer. Until recently.

That is absloutely factually incorrect.

You are making stuiff up now.

He has argued against what he sees as abuses trump has gone through. He met with trump.

He has never been his lawyer, and didnt even vote for the man as he is a demorcat.

Again, this shows how crazy many democrats have become.

If you dont cheer for the violation of trumps civil liberties, then you must be working for him

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join