It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp, Jeremy Corbell Ask Me Anything thread live Saturday 22 September, 2018

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

BLESS YOU in your trials Beef... Much love to you and your neighbors...

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Good advice, Keep Your Questions short and to the point... If it takes the guys 5 minutes to just read your question it likely won't get responded to.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

If anyone asks me a question, I will answer it.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
I want to remind everyone that CIVILITY is required, POLITENESS is required, and RESPECT is required or you will be blocked.
Civil disagreement is fine as long as it's presented in a grown up and POLITE manner. Just like you would do if the person was standing in front of you and had a band of boxers standing with him.

Seriously, the staff and I, Jeremy, and George are spending our Saturday to bring this opportunity to us all, no sniping, assholery, rudeness, or trolling will be tolerated at all.

The idea is to make an exclusive opportunity for ATS members to ask legit questions of the moviemakers of a film that is certainly in our wheelhouse of interest.

Let's be cool.

See you all tomorrow. :-)

I dont see a rule against spiking the punch, but no cheap booze damnit!

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
just watched the film, very interesting and spooky.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
This is excellent. It has been a while since George has been here, and that was a great thread.
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

I hope you don't mind a suggestion for the 'intro' to the AMA thread?
It's just that internet 'behavior' has worsened so terribly, and it's possible ATS will see an influx of new members specifically for this opportunity.

It might be good to have a big (huge), bold list of 'ground rules' right at the top...
I know you've asked that members to limit themselves to one question each, but there may be a lot of people who missed that post planning to 'attend' the AMA...

...and I think it's possible that in the excitement and rush to 'connect' with our celebrities, many people (especially newer members) may skim right over the intro post, missing (or ignoring) any guidelines on decorum unless they are -

- designated as 'RULES', written out in a highly visible (can't miss them) way.

Also, it might be helpful to make it clear that posts which don't adhere to the rules will be immediately removed.

It just seems to me that anything that helps keep the thread neat, orderly, and streamlined will make it easier for our two guests to answer as many questions as possible and enjoy the process of doing so.

Sorry if I've over stepped here -
I just wanted to be helpful...and I don't even have a question to ask

edit on 21-9-2018 by lostgirl because: spelling

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I'm sure, despite my fragile temperament, we will have a rumble of a good time. Looking forward to it ATS! a reply to: Springer

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JeremyCorbell
I'm sure, despite my fragile temperament, we will have a rumble of a good time. Looking forward to it ATS! a reply to: Springer

Welcome!!

Can't wait to grill you!!

(Just kidding. I really liked the movie.)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I'm having my mom waterboard me and shout questions into my ear with a megaphone to prepare. Can't wait! a reply to: AboveBoard

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JeremyCorbell
I'm having my mom waterboard me and shout questions into my ear with a megaphone to prepare. Can't wait! a reply to: AboveBoard

Hmm. Well, I did say "grill." I hope you are adding a heat element to the preparations?? Your mom sounds like a trooper!

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I'm full up on fire and brimstone. Looking forward to talking with the ATS family. a reply to: AboveBoard

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JeremyCorbell

Seeing as how you lived through three days of hanging out with me in person I think you'll do OK here on ATS bro.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Good points, I will create the actual AMA thread later today (after I get some much needed SLEEP) and I will spell it out in that opening post.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Hey guys ...I might be here too ....Just depends if the wife needs me to do absolutely- anything else- that the wife might need me to do ; )

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: chrisonabike

Get rested up from Milan and see how you feel in the late morning brother.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Springer- Skinwalker Ranch seems to be dead center of a terminal moraine. Has anyone looked into paranormal activity at other terminals Morraines? After all- the earth was scraped clean by god for a reason. Is this a leftover hotspot? a reply to: Springer

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

I'll give you his initials... RW

I thought as much .. thanks. Like i said I was just curious I didn't ask for any other reason

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Would be nice for Robbie to join us. He was somewhat harsh on himself in the documentary, and I wish he'd share more of his viewpoint on the documentary, particularly for the behind the scenes stuff he did.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Adonsa
Hi Adonsa
I was also told by a member of the MUFON investigation team that something big was going to happen....this was said August this year.

He also said that with in 10 to 12 months time ‘WE’ meaning the world, will be talking about the UFO/ ALIEN subject in whole different manner....when asked to clarify on that....he said “we won’t be talking about whether they are real or not. But talking about that they are real and here”

edit on 22-9-2018 by panicman66 because: Grammar

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join