It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp, Jeremy Corbell Ask Me Anything thread live Saturday 22 September, 2018

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
CLICK THIS LINK TO GET TO THE LIVE AMA THREAD: www.abovetopsecret.com...

We are very pleased to announce that the one and only George Knapp and the brilliant, award winning movie maker, Jeremy Corbell will be on ATS, this Saturday for a few hours, answering your questions live relevant to their new movie "Hunt for the Skinwalker" which is now available for purchase or rental on Amazon Prime, Vimeo, and iTunes.

If you want to see the movie before the AMA you can get it at these links:

itunes.apple.com... (purchase includes 1-1/2 hours of bonus material including the full "fireside chat)

vimeo.com... (purchase includes 1-1/2 hours of bonus material including the full "fireside chat)

Available also on Amazon…
www.amazon.com...

FWIW, I make a cameo appearance in the movie along with a friend of mine who happens to be a British Pop Star, of some fame, he might be able to pop into the thread too, don't know yet but will update when I do.

The start time for the AMA will be around 3:00PM Eastern/2:00PM Central/12:00PM Pacific Saturday, 22nd September, 2018, please try to limit your questions to one so that everyone has a shot at getting their questions answered and, as always, the highest in decorum, respect, and civility will be required, these guys are giving of their time and are genuinely good people and friends of this site. They are worthy of our politeness I promise you.

On a personal level, I'd just like to say that after all these years I have been very selective about who I will go on an "investigation" with. Hell, I'm very selective about who I am willing to spend time with period, now that I'm 55 years old (!)...

I am happy to say the crew of this film are the TOTL - Top Of The List (I think I just coined a new acronym) - no agenda, no B.S...

Anyway, thanks for reading and I hope this AMA goes off without a hitch and I sincerely hope our membership enjoys this exclusive opportunity to interact with the filmmakers in an AskMeAnything, that will only be on ATS.

Mark...
edit on 9-22-2018 by Springer because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-22-2018 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
thanks for the heads up. been forever since the last AMA's. looking forward to it

and this guy

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

He looks good for an old man!

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Lol... 😁👍

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Humble too

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Can't wait! Looking forward to it.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Alright! Good call, haven't seen one of these AMAs in quite a bit.

I remember Jesse Ventura, that was cool.

David Paulidas was my best experience during the AMAs, that Missing 411 really gives you goosebumps.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Any word on when I can buy a dvd rather than streaming?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

If he can act, Big B, I'd cast him in an action flick.

Should be fun Saturday. Looks like we'll get the opportunity for some info on the compelling "twin towers" footage.

edit on 20-9-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Awesome, thanks Mark!
It’s been way too long since the last AMA

Any hope in hell they could do the AMA via webcam?
I’m guessing there will be a lot of questions, maybe if they answered live rather than typing, it would allow us all to get our words in and hopefully answers.

I’m just thinking back to our last AMA with Tom... took a very long time to get a response.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Cue Bond music....

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I hope I can find time to rent and watch the film before this AMA goes down! I'm always on the lookout for anything Skinwalker Ranch related.

Thanks for putting in the work to make this happen. I'm sure it'll be one heck of a ride!

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Brosnan............................... Bruce Campbell ................................ Connery.

edit on 20-9-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JeremyCorbell

Getting the film through amazon.
How much involvement does Robert Bigelow have in this documentary?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Few paragraphs at the end.
Unless he has behind the scenes input, he only has a brief bout in the doc.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Thank you

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
There were two things that stood out in the documentary, one was the video of the buildings that just appeared seemingly out of nowhere and the second was the government agency that had been working with Bigelow.

Looking forward to the Q and A.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

No prob B!

I’ve watched it 3 times already, with tomorrow’s family movie night, that will be the 4th!

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I wonder if George Knapp knows if the Shermans ever gave NIDS their own video footage from 1994-96 for analysis.

As described by Knapp in the 2005 book, Mr Sherman understood the phenomenon's 'knock down ginger' methods (ie akin to ringing a doorbell before scarpering), and so went to great stealthy lengths to capture them on film, resorting to hiding in the bushes for extensive periods until a craft, for example, decided to materialise.

As Knapp concluded, it proved this 'intelligence' was not infallible after all.

So where is Sherman's footage and pics?

Hopefully, ctj83's analysis of the 'towers' will be available soon - he says he's spotted something that we may have all missed.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Well, I've never been accused of that but I guess I'll take it if you say so Blaine.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join