It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp, Jeremy Corbell Ask Me Anything thread live Saturday 22 September, 2018

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I doubt I'll be around for the interview, but any background on the towers will be interesting.

I'd also like to know how Alien Protocols YouTube Guy has clear stills of some of the security camera footage only shown as distorted and yellow in the trailers and documentary?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Thanks for setting this up Boss!!

I couldn't wait for this movie to come out and I loved it!!

I am hoping to be here for this but sometimes my itchy feet make my plans for me.

We need more of these!!

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Ahh my boys!!!!

I cant wait......ill be on here asking questions left and right, and harassing people *looking at you Springer!*

Honestly too cool, I watched the Docu and in true Corbell style, it was done tastefuly and open ended as it should be...good on you guys......

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saturnschild
MirageMan's question oughta be a humdinger.

Really?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Your gonna miss it?,

Damn Augustus! Just damn...
Heck, I had an afternoon of hard stalking planned but decided to reschedule for this.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Anything anything?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Your gonna miss it?,

Heck, I had an afternoon of hard stalking planned but decided to reschedule for this.

Golf outing with Baphomet so I need to be there.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

For sure. You've got an attitude & tenacity that is incredibly valuable on ATS in my opinion. It's why I come here, to read people passionately argue each side of the fence (since we seem doomed to binaries). On the other hand, it's also what sh*ts me about this place, but I've come to embrace paradox.

Although I'm not sold on the Skinwalker strangeness, this could be an interesting AMA..

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I watched the Documentary and enjoyed it immensely as it does a mighty fine job of introducing to the public the 'high-strangeness' of the SkinWalker Ranch.

As far as this AMA is concerned, this will be totally exciting and am waiting with baited breath for all to enjoy this enigma brought to light by Jeremy Corbell and George Knapp.

I don't know who this Springer guy is... but according to one of the FaceBook posts on Jeremy's page it says that he's an handsome man.

Who knew that a Documentary needed 'eye-candy'?

edit on 9/21/2018 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
both gentleman should be quite interesting. Looking forward to this. Thank you!

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

This will be awesome. I did see the movie and thought it was a solid and intriguing introduction to the weirdness of the Phenomenon.

And you did a great job!

I found it fascinating to learn more about the “big black wolf” - how not only did the flesh of it that was knocked off by the shotgun seem very old and desiccated, but that when they identified the wolf based on its characteristics, it matched the now-extinct Dire Wolf last seen in the Paleolithic. Humans were also in North America during that time (10-15,000 years ago - around the time of the transition to Neolithic). We still don’t know exactly when humans arrived in North America, or where the first ones came from, as new theories and new data keep cropping up.

The reason I mention this is that the legend of the Skinwalker is based in a shamanic magic context. If an ancient shaman were to become such a creature, if such magic were possible, a Dire Wolf would have been a good choice of “skin.” Assuming it is a shapeshifter and not to do with necromancy. 😱 That’s a whole lotta “what-ifs” and fantastical ideas, but the Phenomenon is the perfect vehicle for the imagination. (I’m not saying what I believe so much as playing with ideas.)

I’m just fascinated by the seeming time-slip element. There are many “futuristic “ sightings as well, UAPs, machine-type things.

The one thing that seems certain is that it is a mystery.

Has anyone tried to remote view the ranch and it’s phenomena? If so, ???? Does something watch them back?
(

edit on 21-9-2018 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: Willtell

If you listen to the whole thing he ends it with "none of that is true"...

Okay, I’ll go for that

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hi,
May I submit this question?

What is the big UFO related event that is supposed to happen within the next 5-6 months from now?
I was informed by a MUFON member who claims he doesn't know any details.

Thanks much!

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Your gonna miss it?,

Golf outing with Baphomet so I need to be there.

(I REALLY want to make a joke here, but I am using every ounce of restraint I can muster. DANG! Perfect opening...)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Has anyone tried to remote view the ranch and it’s phenomena?

Yes, in October 2002 by the Nevada Remote Viewing Group, published 10th January 2003.

The full report can be downloaded here: www.skinwalkerranch.org...

There were three phases: recent past, present, and future. A summary includes these fascinating snippets...

The indications, from the first two viewers who completed Phase One, were that this was the site of a military operation, probably conducted by the Navy. There were individuals at the site involved in “target practice” with rifles that involved lying prone on the ground. Men in uniform, such as policemen, firefighters, or soldiers were present. Several oblong devices were described.

A sketch and description of a male and identifying injuries or tattoos were described. There is a project ongoing at the site that involves cartographers and maps of the United States. Most of the activity appears to take place outdoors, at night. The three additional viewers perceived gridded and honeycomb surfaces, a flat surface and one that was rounded like a globe. The interior and functioning of the globe was described. Two viewers felt wave-like, seismic vibrations.

And as for the future... well, 2007, as seen from 2002...

Future activity, five years from now, indicates that a fire, either caused by nature or accidental will have burned the communications-type building and a parcel of land surrounding the tower and building.

Have there been reports of serious fires there at anytime since 2002? Mind you, weren't BAASS extremely secretive when they took over from NIDS?

edit on 21-9-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: stuff

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: Bigburgh

Don't get through Amazon, you won't get the bonus footage. Apparently the bonus stuff is only on iTunes and Vimeo. I found this out too late.

Me too. Wonder why that is?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Ahhh, ya he gets cranky when stood up.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Who is the British pop star ? Just curious

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Because Amazon is the king of the digital media world, they don't have to offer bonus material...

So, get it from Vimeo or iTunes if you want the bonus material (it's definitely worth watching if I may say so myself).

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join