It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh accuser wants a full FBI investigation before she testifies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Those the same polls that said Hillary was going to win in a landslide?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE.. WHAT PART OF THAT DON"T YOU MORONS GET, burden of proof is on the accuser not the accused

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE.. WHAT PART OF THAT DON"T YOU MORONS GET, burden of proof is on the accuser not the accused

only for liberals. if you happen to be conservative, you are evil and should be assumed guilty.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Lumenari

The full Senate has passed the spending bill. It's just not a "headline" item.

Source: www.cbsnews.com...

It's just the Judiciary Committee that is absorbed with Kavanaugh and the "lady" accuser. And most of them are conducting other business between testimony and voting time.

Yes... and when Trump vetoes it and the government shuts down and the House and Senate go home, who is going to confirm Kavanaugh? The janitor?
edit on 18-9-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Lumenari

The full Senate has passed the spending bill. It's just not a "headline" item.

Source: www.cbsnews.com...

It's just the Judiciary Committee that is absorbed with Kavanaugh and the "lady" accuser. And most of them are conducting other business between testimony and voting time.

Yes... and when Trump vetoes it and the government shuts down and the House and Senate go home, who is going to confirm Kavanaugh? The janitor?

I would trust the janitor more than some of our esteemed Senators

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

This reeks of a political move.

That is because it is a political move. That is why they call it politics. Now it is the Republicans move, which really isn't much in my opinion.

To me it seems like the Democrate Leaders don't want Trump as President more than the Republican Leaders want him as President.

Trump is representing the people that voted for him against our own government moreso than any other President in my memory.

He should tell the republican leadership that if they will not support him then he will run 3rd party in the next election. I know, I know. Partisan Republicans will hate that idea, but imagine how much more support Trump will gain from the middle.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

news.grabien.com...

Hillary " Kavanaugh accuser deserves the benefit of doubt"

She didn't think that about slick willie's accusers

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

news.grabien.com...

Hillary " Kavanaugh accuser deserves the benefit of doubt"

She didn't think that about slick willie's accusers

Nope. In fact, she ran the operation to systematically destroy their credibility. couldnt have old Billie boy go down and have her political aspirations get destroyed just because he is a sexual predator.....

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

www.cnn.com...

Senator Hirono " Men just need to shut up and do the right thing"

That is the democrat party in a nutshell. Just shut up, give up your presumption of innocence and don't fight back against what are baseless accusations.

The democrat party wants you all to just shut up and take it.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
This is just Stormy Daniels...

Without the great oral skills.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Oddly enough I don't think this has anything to do with the Democratic wanting to protect Roe V Wade, I think this has more to do with Kavanaugh's views on the 2nd Amendment. There is a law in California that looks like it might be hitting the SCOTUS in the next couple of years, and if this law is given the OK by the SCOTUS, then Democrats can push for a national ban on firearms. Kavanaugh's views on the 2nd Amendment would definitely put a damper on this goal of theirs. This is why I think that they were trying to stall until the midterms.

I'm also wondering if Feinstein will be voting to confirm him. Given that even though she was the one that went public about this issue, it would seem that she'd having buyer remorse over it since the #metoo movement is losing favorite status in many places in California. She may have to take a stand against the movement without actually taking an open stand against it in order to get reelected. If she moves against this Ford woman for making a false accusation, then it would appear that she'd taking a stand against the abuse of the #metoo movement without having to affect any real victims.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

you are making me ill . If you can't see what this is please never vote again .

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
It seems like complete political BS.
If this really occurred why was she not concerned long before now? Her refusing to now show for hearing because she wants the FBI to investigate is ridiculous. When you are trying to demolish a man's career at the "eleventh hour"; then bold accusations require bold actions by showing up to requested hearing.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
This is just Stormy Daniels...

Without the great oral skills.

Speaking of oral skills, Ivanka has told trump to throw Kavanaugh under the bus with the rest of em.

I surmise the Roy More syndrome may kick in and other women come forward.

www.rawstory.com...

Leak city....
edit on 18-9-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

You just now figured that out?

Republican Establishment have been working against him since he took the nomination. There were plenty of them who openly opined that they'd prefer Hillary to win over him, and just because that didn't happen didn't make them cave in and decide to follow along.

If Trump has done nothing else, he should have laid bare the uniparty nature of DC politics. It's grand theatre with a few dissenting voices. You know who they are because they're hated like Trump is -- that goes for both sides.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: six67seven

Can’t they just use money from the congressional hush fund to shut this accuser up??

I made a funny
hehehe

I'm going to accuse the next democrat candidate for president of attempted rape that took place in the 70's.

That way they can never run another candidate because all you need to do is make baseless accusations.

Another win!

DNC Co-Chair and woman-abuser, KEITH ELLISON was recently accused of assaulting a female friend. But the Democrats didn't send one person to investigate her allegation. This female accuser is terribly hurt, considering how her fellow Democrats have rallied to help the Brett Kavanaugh accuser.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Well, you just turned into my signature now.

Thanks.

ETA: Why aren't people with pitchforks and torches expelling the Democrats from the country???

It's UNBELIEVABLE that this is happening and people (both countries) are OK with it.
edit on 18/9/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I hope someone draws up a list of stupid things done by Democrats since January 2017. Shutting Down Government, showing fake-love of DACA kids, endorsing illegal alien criminals, etc..

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: highvein

You just now figured that out?

Republican Establishment have been working against him since he took the nomination. There were plenty of them who openly opined that they'd prefer Hillary to win over him, and just because that didn't happen didn't make them cave in and decide to follow along.

If Trump has done nothing else, he should have laid bare the uniparty nature of DC politics. It's grand theatre with a few dissenting voices. You know who they are because they're hated like Trump is -- that goes for both sides.

No. I figured it out a while back. It just seemed like the opportune time to say it.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join