It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh accuser wants a full FBI investigation before she testifies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: Grambler

Not gonna happen. They won't delay things.

The FBI HAS done a background check.

Dems think they can stop things.

They have bigger problems with the Declassified Documents about to hit.

Dems are holding on because they think they will retake the Senate. All the published polls say so.

Well, if all the polls say so I guess we'd better just wrap things up, huh? It was great while it lasted, guys, but it's time to call it. Hope to see you all on the flipside...

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
So she wont testify under oath because she wants the FBI to investigate, even though the FBI already declined to investigate. Sure, nothing stinks here. Seems perfectly legit.

IF there was anything to this claim, why on earth (since we now all know her name AND the supposed story) would she not want to testify to it and confirm her story, and in doing so block the nomination?

Yes that is the point.

If she is telling the truth, why wouldnt she jump at the chance to to give her side of the story publicly in front of the senate?

Instead, it seems she is balking at the chance to give her story in hopes that it will give the dems fodder to delay the conformation.

This does not sound like the actions of a victim seeking to let the world know what her abuser did.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

All true but I’m telling you that if two FBI agents try to begin their investigation by taking her statement you will never hear from the lovely professor again. Plus, the Left will have nothing legitimate to gripe about in this regard.

BINGO! The first step in an FBI investigation of matters like this is a thorough interview with the person who is the accuser.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Can’t they just use money from the congressional hush fund to shut this accuser up??

I made a funny
hehehe

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

Can’t they just use money from the congressional hush fund to shut this accuser up??

I made a funny
hehehe

I'm going to accuse the next democrat candidate for president of attempted rape that took place in the 70's.

That way they can never run another candidate because all you need to do is make baseless accusations.

Another win!

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

All true but I’m telling you that if two FBI agents try to begin their investigation by taking her statement you will never hear from the lovely professor again. Plus, the Left will have nothing legitimate to gripe about in this regard.

BINGO! The first step in an FBI investigation of matters like this is a thorough interview with the person who is the accuser.

Just a thought, but wouldn't an FBI investigation also require an in-depth interview with Feinstein, to uncover why she sat on it for so long, and only brought it to light at the most politically opportune time?

Now that I'd like to see...

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I think they need to go ahead with Monday's hearing and provide her a chair just like they did here.

If she shows up she can sit down, otherwise the camera can stay pointed at the empty chair

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

Just a thought, but wouldn't an FBI investigation also require an in-depth interview with Feinstein, to uncover why she sat on it for so long, and only brought it to light at the most politically opportune time?

Now that I'd like to see...

We'd probably have to ask China for permission to interrogate Feinstein.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Normally I would be with you on this, but I do not trust the FBI to conduct a legit investigation anymore. it will take a long time for me to trust anything they say

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Tells me everything I need to know.

I've already tired of the #MeToo McCarthyism.

They took something that could have been about awareness and used as a teaching tool for both young men and women and instead turned it into a political weapon to be used at their convenience.

They're the ones who have undermined the veracity of the accusers. And that is the real tragedy here.

Let's be honest, the accused were the ones that were always fighting the uphill battle in these instances. It is the scorched earth tactics of the politicized #MeToo movement that is actually changing that perception.

Greed kills.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

FBI is terrible at tooting their own horn. I bet they've foiled a few terrorist attacks over the past couple of years.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I was thinking of another possible angle.

The house and senate needs to put a spending bill together and give it to the President to sign in the next two weeks.

Trump has already said that he will not sign another bill like the last crap one.

If he doesn't get a bill that he likes, he has already stated that he will shut the government down.

If he does, does that mean that Kavanaugh will not get a chance to get confirmed?

Is this their hail Mary... to force Trump to shut the government down because of a crappy spending bill (like the one just passed in the Senate) so that they can use the shutdown to push the confirmation past the midterms?

They already think (according to CNN) that they are going to at least take back the House.

Puts Trump between a rock and a hard place, either way.

Just a thought...

edit on 18-9-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
What's this about his mother presiding over the accusers parents foreclosure?

And her brother worked at Fusion???

Are these true and verified??

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

FBI is terrible at tooting their own horn. I bet they've foiled a few terrorist attacks over the past couple of years.

possibly. but with all that has gone on, I just can't trust them to be unbiased.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

And they all made fun of Clint Eastwood for talking to an empty chair. He was just ahead of his time.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

The full Senate has passed the spending bill. It's just not a "headline" item.

Source: www.cbsnews.com...

It's just the Judiciary Committee that is absorbed with Kavanaugh and the "lady" accuser. And most of them are conducting other business between testimony and voting time.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

And people in Hell want ice water. Schedule her for her testimony and if she shows up, let her testify. Then schedule the vote. One person of dubious stability cannot hold up the works.

While we are at it, we should investigate Booker, Feinstein, and Harris from Junior High to the present.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad

She did preside over it, but found in favor of the family.

And her brother didnt work for Fusion...he worked for Baker Hostetler a while back, which has been part of the Fusion story.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad

Her brother worked for Baker & Hostetler LLP...a firm responsible for paying Fusion GPS.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

I did say "published" ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join