It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over Wa state

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Mx........

I'm way beyond wasting my time arguing whether Chemtrails exist or not.

They exist and I want answers from the Government on what is being sprayed in my skies.

i39.photobucket.com...

Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18/4/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Dihydrogen monoxide is the main culprit

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Indeed it is

And the only way to reduce 'chemtrails' is for folk to stop flying .......

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotOne
I've googled images for sundogs before and as I suspected, many of them have obvious chemspray activity going on when they took the picture of the sundog....they just didn't realize it. Coincidental? I think not.

Sundogs (and other phenomena like halos) usually appear when there are cirrus clouds in the sky. Contrails are man-made cirrus clouds. No coincidence

The more you fly, the more man-made cirrus clouds you create, the more such phenomena you get - along with hazier skies in summer. Your choice.

(I haven't flown since 1984 - so you can't blame me
)

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Yeah, its amazing how many chemmies see refraction through ice crystals and say "aha! Oily sheen" or some crap like that.

Its like the whole existence of something called ice in unknown to them, or even that it is extremely cold up high.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Question for the Chemtrail deniers:

How often do you guys have to go to electroshock therapy? Or did they just do fullblown lobotomy that causes you not to see the obvious? I suggest you change therapists, I suspect they are working for the Government.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
If you "know" that chemtrails exist.
Why do you need to ask someone what is in them?

I mean, wouldn't you have to know THAT first? To KNOW they exist?

What if you discover that they consist of a little jet exhaust, and a lot of water?
Is that still a chemtrail?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotOne
Question for the Chemtrail deniers:

How often do you guys have to go to electroshock therapy? Or did they just do fullblown lobotomy that causes you not to see the obvious? I suggest you change therapists, I suspect they are working for the Government.

Hey, its not us who gets scared when we see cirrus clouds and sundogs.
Its not us who think our Reptilian overlords are spraying us.
Its not us who thinks Southwest airlines are trying to kill us by spraying.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by firepilotHey, its not us who gets scared when we see cirrus clouds and sundogs.
Its not us who think our Reptilian overlords are spraying us.

You think we have a reptilian overlord? And you call me delusional? I'd say our Government Chemspraying us is a lot less far-fetched than you thinking we have a reptilian overlord dude.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Oh thats just a segment of the many chemtrail conspiracies. There is not one single conspiracy, there are hundreds because every person who believes in this hoax has their own idea, because its all about their feelings when they see contrails, not because of any facts or science.

I have read chemtrail websites for fun for years, I have seen mentions of UFOs and alien involvement in chemtrails, even seen people bring up the reptilians and magical slyphs that live in clouds and eat chemtrails.

Also seen it blamed on any combination of UN, NWO, CIA, NSA, USAF, USN USMC, every airline out there, , Boeing, Cessna, Piper, etc.

Its said to be aluminum or barium, or jet engines running richer mixtures (haha), or AIDS, SARS, Red blood cells, cold viruses, fibers.

Done by Airlines, military tankers, UN airplanes, NWO airplanes, Bildbergers, Rockefellers, Space aliens at the controls of the UFOs..

And that you can spot it when contrails intersect, or when they dont intersect, or when you can see refraction though the ice crystals.

So what is your particular variation of the chemtrail hoax?

Here is some lunatic talking about chemtrails, sylphs and reptilians. No wonder people think chemtrail believers are looney toons

educate-yourself.org...

[edit on 28-4-2007 by firepilot]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot
So what is your particular variation of the chemtrail hoax?

[edit on 28-4-2007 by firepilot]

My version of the Chemtrail fact is that I have white unmarked military planes frequently spraying my skies with something. Also, on 3 of the chemspray days, while looking at the skies at the trails, I have seen numerous round, silver orbs that must have a function (Taking air samples? Taking pictures? Surveillance? All three?).

I don't need to look past the U.S. Government and blame it on Reptilian Overloards. I'd prefer getting answers from the humans in our Government/Military running these operations.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
How do you know a plane flying 30k-40k feet over you has no markings? Airliners are not required to put huge markings on them visible from the ground? Most jet aircraft have a lot of white, or are mostly white.

There are yet no photos of any of these unmarked white planes at any airport, in spite of the thousands of people who photograph airplanes all the time.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   

How do you know a plane flying 30k-40k feet over you has no markings? Airliners are not required to put huge markings on them visible from the ground? Most jet aircraft have a lot of white, or are mostly white.

There are yet no photos of any of these unmarked white planes at any airport, in spite of the thousands of people who photograph airplanes all the time.

Good binoculars.

Question for you. Does the Gov pay time and half on weekends to be an idiot?

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30-4-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Dont call me the idiot, I am not the one that believes in chemtrails.

Where is there not a single photo of any of them completely unmarked chemplanes anywhere at any airport or base? They cant just stay in the air 24 hours a day.

What are they spraying and how? Are they putting metal through the engine? Are the pilots running the mixture on the jet engines too rich? Are cirrus clouds a hoax?

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Dont call me the idiot, I am not the one that believes in chemtrails.

What are they spraying and how? Are they putting metal through the engine? Are the pilots running the mixture on the jet engines too rich?

Sorry, I assumed you had at least made the rank of idiot by now. How's *snip*?

As far as what they are spraying, maybe your superior knows......you know...the idiot-in-charge. I'd appreciate it if you let us know what he says. Thanks.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30-4-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I could probably dismiss chemtrails as contrails except that I see the same posters only show up when chemtrails are being discussed. They don't seem to be interested in any other topics except "chemtrails". I find it odd that some people's only interest seems to be in debunking chemtrails.

Strange..........

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Oh I post in the aviation forum too, most of what i post will be in anything with aviation. Besides I have a lot of free time with my current job and am pretty bored, so if people are going to post wacky hoaxes regarding airplanes I willl probably post in that board.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Sundogs are real without chemtrails, but quite "common" during Chemtrail activities. Again...what's your point?

With that observation, you are 95 percent of the way to figuring out to the answer of why contrails can persist . Think about it, and you will have the answer. Use science and logic, not conspiracy.

If you have sundogs, obviously there are ice crystals up there that are persisting naturally so that in itself debunks the chemmie belief that ice cant last in cold temperatures. Whatever chemmie came up with this belief that ice is unstable in cold temps should be flogged. Along with the guy who said area 51 is closed.

If you have naturally persisting ice crystals, it stands to reason that an aircraft flying in that same localized environment (temperature and humidity) will also cause ice crystals because it is adding water.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Sorry, I assumed you had at least made the rank of idiot by now. How's *snip*?

As far as what they are spraying, maybe your superior knows......you know...the idiot-in-charge. I'd appreciate it if you let us know what he says. Thanks.

What is this, 3rd grade?

okay, if you are going to call me an idiot. Lets have "put up or shut up".

Find anything related to aviation or meteorology I have posted that you can prove is not true.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

okay, if you are going to call me an idiot. Lets have "put up or shut up".

Find anything related to aviation or meteorology I have posted that you can prove is not true.

I'm not interested in aviation or meteorology or contrails.

I'm interested in what they are spraying in my skies. So when you "get a clue" about these things, let me know and we can have a conversation.

You may need this during your research:

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join