It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over Wa state

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Last night (2/22), as I was driving home, I saw two large Chemtrails across the sky, highlighted by the moon, Im not sure if this a dying conspiracy theory, but, what can scientifically explain them, I did some searches on cloud formations, and I couldnt find anything similar... and if it wasnt clouds, what purpose would the govt. or ??? have for doing this?

PS, I tried to take a pic with my phone, but it didnt show up...too dark or something...

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by scepticalwatcher
but, what can scientifically explain them

Are you serious?

Contrails are formed by the same processes that form clouds.

The byproduct of the combustion of jet fuel is water vapour, lots of it.

At 30,000+ feet, it just condenses and forms a cloud, that’s all.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I lived in WA state a long time and I know they are probably from planes, just normal. Check out Off_the_Street's forum on the Chemtrail Hoax. Do a search.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Are you serious?

he's talking about chemtrails which are not soley water vapor.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by joepits

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Are you serious?

What are they made of then?

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

Originally posted by joepits

What are they made of then?

And what proof do you have that they are not solely made of water?

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
You actually saw some nice CONTRAILS until you can prove there is something spooky in that trail and by the way, by the time the aerosol hit the ground it would be over eastern WA or into Idaho....

That said - there are research programs that DO dump nasty things in the atmosphere, but they are few and far between and usually done over sparsely populated areas....

I live in LA with a nice western view over the pacific and the flight routes into LAX. The planes are low enough to identify and if the upper winds are cold, I can see the contrails forming - off of SWA, UAL, AA, JAL, etc.... Are all those ground crews in on something??

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I'm not interested in debating whether chemtrails exist or not...I know they do as I have been bombarded by them (Eastern Washington) for the past couple months.

I've got tons of pictures but this one is the most unusual one I have taken on chemspray days.

I couldn't get the whole shot in the picture but let me describe. They had been spraying most of the morning (4/11/07) and at noon I had gone out to survey the damage and looked up at the sun only to see a perfectly round greyish barrier rimmed with a rainbow that completely circled the sun. The picture doesn't quite do it justice (shooting directly into the sun washed it out). It was really quite dramatic and the rainbow quite colorful looking at it.

I've seen colorful sundogs during chemtrail activity but have never seen this effect before. Sunscreen perhaps?

[edit on 15-4-2007 by PatriotOne]

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotOne
I'm not interested in debating whether chemtrails exist or not...I know they do as I have been bombarded by them (Eastern Washington) for the past couple months.

Well do you have any proof of that they do?

I've got tons of pictures but this one is the most unusual one I have taken on chemspray days.

That is one beautiful pic, but that is from ice crystals in the atmosphere
ww2010.atmos.uiuc.edu...(Gh)/guides/mtr/opt/ice/halo/22.rxml

They had been spraying most of the morning (4/11/07)

Again a little proof please.

and at noon I had gone out to survey the damage

What type of damage do you normally find?

The picture doesn't quite do it justice (shooting directly into the sun washed it out).

That is still one excellent shot and you should be proud of yourself for getting it

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Yeah...I have plenty of proof...about 100 pics like this and a brain to tell the difference between a contrail and a chemtrail.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mxyztplk

That is one beautiful pic, but that is from ice crystals in the atmosphere
ww2010.atmos.uiuc.edu...(Gh)/guides/mtr/opt/ice/halo/22.rxml

I'd be willing to bet they chemsprayed the day that picture was taken. I've googled images for sundogs before and as I suspected, many of them have obvious chemspray activity going on when they took the picture of the sundog....they just didn't realize it. Coincidental? I think not.

In fact the second picture on that page has chemspray trails.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I agree with PatriotOne, I live in North Carolina, and I have seen three planes flying in Delta formation spraying the sky....

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid
I agree with PatriotOne, I live in North Carolina, and I have seen three planes flying in Delta formation spraying the sky....

Thanks Coastline. Seriously, the question isn't even "if" they are spraying anymore...it's what ARE they spraying? Whatever it is, it is causing alot of sundogs and sun halo's.

Another sun halo on chemspray day:

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I enjoy telling friends about chemtrails, we will be outside on a bright sunny day, and I will point them out, and my friends will scoff, then later on,days later, they will tell me how they seem to pay more attention to the sky,...and the trails...I watch movies and TV shows and I cannot help but see them in the background...lol...

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by coastlinekid
I enjoy telling friends about chemtrails, we will be outside on a bright sunny day, and I will point them out, and my friends will scoff, then later on,days later, they will tell me how they seem to pay more attention to the sky,...and the trails...I watch movies and TV shows and I cannot help but see them in the background...lol...

I've got all my neighbor's and friend's sky watching now too. At first they didn't believe me until I'd knock on their door and have them look up and see it for themselves during chemspray days. Now they are believer's too. I guess it's just something you have to see to believe.

I've noticed chemtrails in movies also. I've also noticed they have been intentionally putting them in ads, on billboards, etc., to "brainwash" this generation into thinking they are normal.

I suppose the 4 different drones I've seen during chemspray activities were normal also
. I saw the last drone deployed by the plane itself. It was a very bright yellow which was unusual...the others I've seen were grey/silver and were harder to see. That yellow one stuck out like a sore thumb and surprised the heck out of me when it came out of the plane then went on it's own merry way.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Well this begs the question do you think that the contrails left by B-17’s in WW2 were actually chemtrails? Compare what you call “chemtrails” to contrails left by B-17’s

And do you think that any one would use a Boeing 747 for such a thing, although it would make no sense to use an aircraft of that type?

Are you able to explain why it is that the history of sundogs predates mans written history?

Aeromancy - a system of Divination where the weather is the forecaster. Anything to do with weather, such as halos around the sun or moon, thunder and/or lightning, wind direction and strength, cloud shapes, etc, were interpreted as omens to reveal the future. This is one of the oldest forms of divination, practiced by the priests of Babylonia, for instance.

Further more why is it that anyone would want to carry out such a thing? What advantage could anyone have for purposely spaying anyone with chemicals?

If this was happening to the degree that you propose don’t you think that the amount of people that would have to be involved would lead to a leak pretty quickly?

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I don't know what your trying to prove with your shots of short contrails in the first 2 pictures. They may be disappearing like normal contrails behind the planes. Your pictures are irrelevant to the discussion.

Sundogs are real without chemtrails, but quite "common" during Chemtrail activities. Again...what's your point?

You ask "why they would spray us with chemicals"?

I think that is the question all people aware of the chemspraying would like our government to answer. Perhaps you can find the answer in some of the other chemical/biological experiments and activities our government has done on it's own U.S. citizens. Feel free to google U.S. biological testing on it's citizens's or radiation testing on U.S. citizen's or Mind Control experimentations and U.S. citizen's, etc. There lot's to study and obviously they are not above killing it's own people dude.

But seriously, feel free to stay blissfully ignorant....I sure wish I still was....those were the good old days.

[edit on 16-4-2007 by PatriotOne]

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
[ quote]Originally posted by PatriotOne
I don't know what your trying to prove with your shots of short contrails in the first 2 pictures. They may be disappearing like normal contrails behind the planes. Your pictures are irrelevant to the discussion.
They are making persistent contrails. That is what they prove, can you disprove it?

Sundogs are real without chemtrails, but quite "common" during Chemtrail activities. Again...what's your point?

Mmm I wonder why that would be. Could it be maybe that the temperature and humidity has something to do with both the sundogs and persistent contrails?

I think that is the question all people aware of the chemspraying would like our government to answer. Perhaps you can find the answer in some of the other chemical/biological experiments and activities our government has done on it's own U.S. citizens.

Yes the CIA did some nutty things back in the day but “ chemspraying” you do know that they wouldn’t do that, because they would be doing it to themselves and families as well. So they would then be poisoning or what ever it is that you think it is that they are doing

obviously they are not above killing it's own people dude.

But what about their own families?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join